LoChan's diary - hello!

Just thought I'd pop in to see if you're about :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey sweetie, missing you, incase I don't get another chance to get on here before tomorrow night, Happy New Year :new_year: to you and yours hun from me and mine :bighug: all the best in 2012, let's hope it's a good one for us all xxxxxxxx

happy 2012 Lo!

hope your internet got fixed and that you are just chilling and enjoying the new year :) x

Happy new year :new_year: hunni, miss you, hurry back soon :bighug: xxxxx

Heyos :wave_cry:

Urgh struggling with lots of things atm and typical of me, I've been shutting myself away from t'world :sigh:

Don't really know what to say other than I'm trying to sort my head out to get back on track. Contemplating trying the local SW group a week on monday (can't afford it this week). If it's a decent group it might help me get going again :)

Sorry for not being around, it's a bad habit of mine, wanting to disappear when things aren't going great :eek:

Hope you all enjoyed your New Years xxx

I'm trying my best to come back properly Jackie :)

Going to try prodding my brain out of the ball it's curled itself up into (hibernating indeed! :D) and do a bit of planning to try and get back towards sw eating from monday - bit of a dry run up to possibly joining the group :)

I don't really want to look at scales though, I know I won't like what I see :(

Thanks for the encouragement hun :hug99: xxxx

as some one said to me yesterday they are only numbers hun. IF I were to think about it I've lost a pound since July :giggle: thats not good but just look at the changes in me :D

Wheres theres a negative Lo theres also a positive so try to turn it all around.

Going to join us writing 3 positives a day? It helps so much it stops us dwelling on all the negatives.

IF nothing else please listen to your chillpod once a day. Just in the background even. I find its helped me alot. It doesnt alway send me to sleep but just listening gives me this inner calm. :) will you try it for me please, pretty please :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey Lo, have missed seeing you on here :)

we've all had time off over xmas and have gained a few lbs or a lot of lbs.. i gained 10, and since september have gained around 18! but its all about getting back on track and i know the numbers wont be that nice, but if you hide away eventually theyre going to be even less nice.

you've done so well and your diary has been so inspiring so I hope you will come back soon and start posting regularly xxx

then don't look hunny
they are but numbers on a digital display
just get back to eating healthy and doing what you can
for you ......

LoChan1984 said:
I'm trying my best to come back properly Jackie :)

Going to try prodding my brain out of the ball it's curled itself up into (hibernating indeed! :D) and do a bit of planning to try and get back towards sw eating from monday - bit of a dry run up to possibly joining the group :)

I don't really want to look at scales though, I know I won't like what I see :(

Thanks for the encouragement hun :hug99: xxxx

welcome back, we have missed your company. What does it matter what the numbers say, it will be less every time you next visit the scales. Coming back and moving forward is what's important, no value in beating yourself up.

I look forward to your posts again

Bron

Welcome back x

I think going to a group would really help :) I know I wouldn't have got this far without going (and staying) to group.

If you are going there's a voucher to join for free in today's mirror (and tomorrow's I think)

Anyway, as others have said, don't stress about the numbers on the scales. They're only numbers :) And they'll go down soon enough :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Lo, good to see you back here sweetie, I think a lot of us tend to hibernate when the going gets tough...well I used to, don't so much these days, and like everyone else I have pretty much gained and lost the same weight for a good couple of months, but the bigger picture is I know how to lose it and when i am ready to go for it 100% instead of the 80-85% I am at now I will...I have lost weight, I feel fitter and I will lose more....and I will reach the finishing line when it's my time.
:bighug: hunni, wish I could think of a way to make you feel better, but going to group I think will be a step in the right direction, like Lisa I wouldn't have got where I am without it.
I had a big gain last week and feel I may this week too, but hey ho they are just numbers.
Whatever you decide to do sweetie, we will always be here for you, all of us :bighug: xxxxxxxxxx

Back