LoChan's diary - hello!

Thanks Lily, I'll keep on with these and hold off on any anxiety I might have felt

The hazelnut Alpro is a lot nicer I will admit, but still prefer the blue diamond one over all xx

Thanks Lily, I'll keep on with these and hold off on any anxiety I might have felt

You're welcome hun, I would be the first to stop using anything that has been proven to be adverse to my health or my families health, so far that's not happened here and I am more than happy to continue with it xx

You focused woman you :) No comment about the thickener, right now I prefer to remain ignorant and am not tempted to google. I will do next week though. Aubergine harissa? Let me guess, roasted aubergine mixed with a bit of harissa?

Yeah I just use some harissa paste and some soy sauce to loosen it as a little marinade before cooking them on m'baby george :)

Got me looking at carrageenans now and personally from what I've read I'd be happy to continue using them. On 2nd May this year concerns were raised but nothing was founded and they have been used since 600BC (initially in China) and are a substitute for gelatin. Until they have some hard facts I am happy to carry on using my milk and not worry about them anymore than all those that have used them for the last 2600+ years before me lol good idea trying out the 20 syns a day, I only ever really use that amount when I'm really hungry, having a bad time with my steroids or have overdone it lol. Have a great evening hun, food looks and sounds fabulous xxx

Aww, you're like my minis mum with sensible advice :D

Thanks for that, I'm rather prone to panicking when reading stories like that on the internet - and of course the sites I looked at only had the hyped up horror stories :rolleyes: I prefer it so much more than skimmed milk even after trying just one carton, it doesn't seem to leave a horrible mess behind in the pan when I heat it up for latte either :D

I'd not been in the alternative milks bit of the shop before so think I'll try a few of the other nut milks next time I go, hazelnut sounds lovely for a milky hot chocolate :drool:

Food diary for Saturday (Day 9 EE)

B: Honey smoked mackeral (3.5 syns), mushrooms, scrambled eggs, wholemeal toast (hexb). Activia 0% yogurt.
Mackeral brekkie.jpg

L: Fish pie, roasted cauliflower and broccoli. Chocolate mint & lime mousse (3 syns)
Fish Pie.jpg

D: Leftover BBQ chicken (1 syns) with a subway turkey & ham salad bowl with ranch dressing (2 syns).

S(nacks): Mini twister lolly (2.5 syns), Almond milk latte (hexa), two lotus biscuits (4 syns), banana (mmmmm bananananananananana!)

Sorted out my living room and cleared a space for table and chairs, getting excited like waiting for christmas lol

41xiGwPh1JL._SY355_.jpg

Oh, table and chairs! Lovely! Have you got them yet? I'm trying to do something in the kitchen so we have room for our table there to be used rather than be a decorative prop. Hopefully, dh will stick the new cupboards on the wall after I've cleared space for him to work, then I get on with the slog next week, emptying more, putting away somewhere else - lots to do.

It's lovely to see you so focused again.

Oh, table and chairs! Lovely! Have you got them yet? I'm trying to do something in the kitchen so we have room for our table there to be used rather than be a decorative prop. Hopefully, dh will stick the new cupboards on the wall after I've cleared space for him to work, then I get on with the slog next week, emptying more, putting away somewhere else - lots to do.

It's lovely to see you so focused again.

Going to order it in a few weeks when my o/h is having a week off so someone will be in for delivery - I've already bought placemats and things for it lol

My kitchen is horrid but we might be able to afford a brand new one towards the end of the year, I've got it all planned in my head. I need to have a rummage through the cupboards to though to sort out things that need chucking away - it's a good therapeutic activity, you'll feel great once it's all finished I'm sure :)

I'm feeling much better already with just a week and a bit of being back on plan and on minis. I just need to try and keep things balanced rather than to'ing and fro'ing between really really keen and wobbling off the rails drama queen style :rolleyes:

Food diary for today (Day 10 EE)

B: Weetabix (hexb), milk (2.5 syns), chopped banana

L: Beef brisket, sw roast potatoes, veg, mint sauce and gravy (3 syns)
Mullerlight yogurt

D: Small portion of fish pie with roasted cauliflower.

S: Mullerlight and fresh pineapple, 2 lattes with unsweetened almond milk (hexa), toffee apple (10 syns?), clementines.

Got a circuit class tomorrow, feeling really lazy that I'm still not fitting in any other activity during the week but at least food is under control now. Little acorns etc... want to hurry up and get to group so I can work towards body magic awards. I know they're not necessary to get moving but I'm a right donkey when it comes to being tempted by award 'carrots'...

images
:D

Pic of today's tea:

Brisket dinner.jpg

:drool: xx

Urgh, my food has been completely messed up today. Forgot to take water to circuit class and the vending machine at the gym was cleared out apart from fulll suvar ribena or lucozade... 11 syns!

Just now the sky decided to pee onme with torrential rain and marble-like hail stones - I had neither coat or umbrella, just a short sleeved T... Lightning went off just down the street from us with an ALMIGHTY bang which had me yelp out "OH F'ING HELL' with a little jumpy gallop of terror...

Sheltering in mcdonalds now with a grilled chicken deli sandwich and a cup of tea for a reviving if synful lunch. Honestly diet coke and a salad/fruit bag just wouldn't cut it today... Heyho!

Gargh, stress and anxiety :(

Lunch was yum and on plan though:

image-814546951.jpg

Back later on, hope everyone else is having a better day than me x

Loooong day, short story = a certain government agency involved in education is an incompetant waste of space :sigh:

Anywho - haven't let the stress deter me and apart from having to go flexi yesterday at mcdonalds I've been pretty darn good and I'm looking forward to another good loss this week :fingerscrossed:

Food diary for Monday (RED Day 11)

B: Weetabix (hexb), banana, milk (from hexa allowance)

L: Mcdonalds grilled chicken deli sandwich and ONE french fry (gave the rest to my son who can take the calorie hit = 23.5 syns). Cup of tea (with milk from allowance)

D: Leftover beef brisket & sauce (3 syns), bns chips, roasted veg, garlic mushrooms and tzatziki. Balsamic strawberries (weirdly good) and quark mixed with splenda & vanilla extract.
More brisket!.jpg

S(nacks): Full sugar ribena (11 syns :mad:), two lattes (from hexa allowance), hifi bar (hexb), banana

Food diary for Tuesday (GREEN Day 12)

B: Mullerlight and banana. Hifi bar (hexb)

L: Subway salad, roasted red pepper hummus (2 syns), tzatziki, garlic mushrooms, marinated aubergines (2 syns), griddled halloumi (hexb + 3 syns)
Pic again - Greek meze, sw style.jpg

D: Chip Mountain (1 syn admission fee), egg and baked beans.
Balsamic strawberries & quark (goooooood stuff :)).
Chip Mountain.jpg

S: 2 x lotus biscuits (4 syns). Going to have an almond milk latte and a cornetto chocolate thing in a little bit (hexa + 5.5 syns)

The Mcdonalds saga seems to have awoken the Tea Beast within me - don't normally do milky tea but I've had quite a few cups today (using milk from my 2nd hexa allowance), will be getting a tan on my insides lol

Had a bit of a dodgy day again yesterday and had a mini binge in the evening... checked my paper food diary and I wobbled on wednesday last week aswell. Thinking I need to plan some kind of exercise activity on wednesday evenings to shake things up a bit. Oh well, _________________ line drawn under it - moving on :)

Food diary for yesterday (Day 13 EE)

B: All Bran Golden Crunch, banana, mullerlight. Hifi bar (6 syns)

L: Spicy tomato tuna, spaghetti, salad.

D: Sainsbury's honey glazed gammon (free according to SW mag), veg, mash potato

S: ... I know what I eat including the binge so let's leave it at that :rolleyes:

Total syns for the day = 61

Feel fine today, had a day off so got in an extra circuit class. Need to see if my swimming costume still fits and if so might go tomorrow as got another day off - get that body magic stacked up :)

Hmmn, had an annoying taxi driver yesterday who kept zipping between road rage/swearing and asking me personal questions - he tried ringing me this morning to see if I wanted picking up, it creeped me out a bit. Always safer to book through the taxi operator, call me paranoid (I usually am) bu I don't want snatching by white slave traffickers lol

Will come back later to post today's food diary *waves* x

Back