Lolakerry's Lipotrim Diary Started Feb 1st 2011

Hi Trimlee.

Hubby has decided that everyone has to eat more healthily and is doing the cooking as much as possible. He is being really supportive which is half the battle - other half is down to me. He has even banned fizzy drinks and told the kids that sparkling water with a dash of juice is their lot weekdays - they are getting sprite at the weekends as a treat.

Onwards and upwards for everyone in this house - hope it lasts :)

Yea Friday nites is yummy pizza n chicken goujens, n lots of goodies but u just gotta resist. I'm doin all d cookin in this house n I'm actually likin d look of foods I don't usually eat. Onwards n upwards girls, we can do it.

Day 5

Woke early and - felt great - I am starting to enjoy this feeling of wellbeing.

11.30am 1st shake
5.30pm half 2nd shake with coffee
9pm full shake
10.30pm 2nd half of earlier shake

managed 2 litres of still water and 2 glasses of sparkling water (in a wine glass :))

struggling with the water - it feels like a full time job trying to drink it. havent had tea or coffee today as just dont like it without milk so decided not to bother trying:(

Hi Lola, I'm on day 5 too. Used to love my tea but now without milk I'm right off of it. After LT TFR tea with skimmed milk will be a real treat!

Hi Trimlee. I drank tons of coffee daily so the Pharmacist told me that I could use a spoon of my vanilla shake to colour my coffee - yuck! Wont be doing that again.

Double yuck! Once upon a time I liked the vanilla and coffee; then one day I could taste every last molecule in those things! The vanilla tasted a combo of sickly sweet and salty, while the coffee tasted like tar- aarrggghhh!

Ok, on the much brighter side, LT gives our tastebuds such a good rest that we can truly appreciate tastes again, and that is satisfying!

Day 6 to 11

Sorry - been busy the last few days so putting all on together.

I have been 100% all through but Friday night - Day 11 - was pretty tough. Felt hungry and miserable and I feel this is getting a bit tougher. Hoped I would be over the hard part by now. Have been drinking 2.5 litres max per day but cant seem to drink any more. Energy was zapped a few times and I had to have 2 sneaky naps on days 8 and 9. On the upside I weighed myself and I am at 13st 9lbs which is 5 more this week so far - weigh in on Monday - looking forward to that.

Hi Lola, I'm on day 11 today and I know what you mean. The diet seems much harder this time. It crosses my mind occasionally to call it quits but I so want to reach my goal. Oh well, have a glass of cool refreshing water on me; it'll be smiles all round a few short weeks down the line!

Hi girls. I'm just at the end of week 3 n it's been a killer of a week. No will power n I'm ashamed 2 say I did pick. Not much but I still did it n am so disappointed in myself. U kinda get bored of it don't ya. But on a good note, filled my shaker wit water 2day n let a peppermint tbag in it 4 a whole n then added my Choc shake, yuuummmyyy. Was so nice

hi Lenni - its getting tough alright. Found it much harder this week and I have only done 2 weeks. Going to try to vary shakes and got a flapjack this week to try out. Next week I am going to buy a pair of jeans in a size 12 to inspire me!

Do u mind me asking Wat size u r. Mayb I'll do d same, buy a 14, im comfortable in a 16, may a tiny bit loose but a 14 won't go near me at d mo. I started this at 14st 8, I'm now 13st 4. Cant believe I'm nearly at d 12st mark. Haven't seen that in yrs ha.

Hey Lenni - I'm a 16 in jeans and a size 18 to 20 in tops. Have a lot of weight on my shoulders and arms so impossible to get any nice things - the size 12's will fit me someday soon (hopefully) so they will be my inspiration to carry on:D

Day 12 to 14

100% so far and had 2nd weigh in on Valentines day - lost another 5.5lbs so thats 15.5 pounds in first 2 weeks.

have been quite hungry on a few days and managed 2 to 2.5 litres of water daily. Pharmacist suggested that my shake times of 11.30am 6pm and 10pm are possibly too spaced out so I should try to have 2nd shake at 4.30. will try that today.

Tiredness has passed and feeling energetic - just surprised at the feeling of hunger at this stage as I though ketosis would sort that out.:(

Hi Lola, I've been trying to figure out whether the feeling really is hunger or not. I'm on day 14 today (yippee) and have also at times felt 'hungry'. My conclusion is that at various times it is
o tiredness
o thirst
o thinking about food
o smelling or seeing food
o feeling upset
o tummy rumbles before a shake
o genuine hunger!

Back