longtobeslims unit diet diary

Mornin I know its better when you can share,I dont feel i can share with people at home cause most of my family and friends have never had problems with their weight so they dont understand where your coming from.I had one friend who would snap if she sneezed too hard try to give advice try to watch what you eat thats what i do she said,i mean come on if it was that easy i wouldnt be in this mess now would i.They just dont get it.:(

Are mullerlites 1/2 i thought they were free mind i thought all low fat yogurts are free hmm off to check. As for skinny friends tell me about i have a friend with a BMI of 18 who just needs to get off a few ppounds so her thighs dont wobble ggrrrrr!!!

oooh sorry read it wrong its your weetabix that are 1/2 are you saving units? you dont have very many i try and save some for weekends so i can have a treat x

Mornin well i am really fed up just took a sneaky peak at the scales and i cant belive it i have put 2lbs on:cry:,dont know what i have done wrong cant understand i've eaten more or less the as last week i've drank the water so i am going to carry on untill mondy and see what happens if i have not had a loss or i have gained i think i will have to have a rethink anyway todays menu

DAY 11
B:4 wheeta bix skimmed milk coffee water=1 unit
L:toast with low fat cheese triangles water=4.5 unit
D:soup with bread,pkt snack a jacks mullerlite water=4 units
9.5 units used
0.5 saved

Hang in there! Don't be too quick to decide that it isn't working. Your body will fluctuate and if you 'enjoy' doing this diet you'll be more inclined to stick to it.

On what you are eating, and considering the stage you are on in your journey, you are bound to be losing fat.

The scales don't always tell the truth, especially on a day to day basis (or even from one week to another).

Bet the 2lb gain was water;)

Thanks it really helps when people offer their words of advice,its just i have tried alot of different diets to have no luck.I dont weigh myself every day i just wanted to see how it was goin.I am so fed up with bein over weight as are many poeple, it makes me really impatient and i know its silly but i've been over weight for so long i think i was expecting too much too soon quick fix maybe i dont know.

Stick with it im sure you will be fine by monday make sure you weigh same time after toilet same scales same clothes etc xx

Good morning your stil doing fab, when do you weigh in is it monday? I did the scale hopping thing this morning and have stayed the same so I was miffed as well dont really know why we do it i think its an addiction!! Hope you have a good day xx

A weekly weigh makes so much sense, but the scales are always calling - one of those things though, cos if you are following an eating plan you have to take the fluctuations into account.

Good morning ladies,

Good luck for your weigh ins on monday.

Your menus sound delicious girls!

xx

Back