• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Look How they grew.

fillymum

synful soul
S: 107kg C: 85kg G: 79kg BMI: 33.2 Loss: 22kg(20.56%)
My Great Dane boys are a constant source of pleasure and amusement to us.

They were born on Christmas Eve 3 and a half years ago and are called Santa and Klaus.

The first time I saw them in Santander. 8 weeks old.

Both in the same carrying basket ready for the aircraft. Their combined weight was 8 and a half kilos so they travelled in the cabin with me.

Hey Dumbo....... 2 weeks later.

with our litle Jack Russell.

12 weeks old.

16 week old.

20 week old.

More or less as they are now.

There, I am sure I have bored you.......... but indulge an old lady and be patient lol !!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

charlies_mummy

all for my little man x
S: 15st4lb C: 15st1lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 33 Loss: 0st3lb(1.4%)
They are gorgeous, as was my beautiful card this morning, thank you so much, means an awful lot to me xxx

Tinytootz

Mini crazy cat lady
S: 12st5lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Soooo beautiful! It's amazing how tiny they start out, and how huge they get! You must be super proud of them :)

OzzieMoz

Keep on Truckin'
S: 86.7kg C: 77.9kg G: 64.5kg BMI: 27.7 Loss: 8.8kg(10.15%)
Lovely pictures of two gorgeous dogs, no wonder you are soppy about them! Put a smile on my face on what has been a miserable day :)

Great Danes seem to be really popular over here, I've never seen so many but there are 5 in various houses within 200 yds or so of home. Makes our Staffy look like a miniature!

tpals

S: 355lb C: 317.2lb G: 185lb BMI: 45.5 Loss: 37.8lb(10.65%)
They're gorgeous! Fun to see the growth in pictures.

S: 15st0lb C: 12st4.4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 2st9.6lb(17.9%)
Wow, enormous! But uber sweet :) x

cherry-pie

Trying again in 2012
S: 25st8lb C: 24st6lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 52 Loss: 1st2lb(4.47%)
They are stunners, I love the 12 weeks photo when he changes from 'generic little puppy' to a proper dane, almost as if overnight!

It is shocking how fast they grow, as you know I have a wolfhound, so similar size - and although his body grew fast at almost 18 months his brain is just beginning to think about catching up - its led to some comical - and some painful - episodes in between as I have the bruises to prove!

Not sure if i asked you this before, but have you seen the film Marmaduke? Its a bit schmaltzy but the antics of the dane on there will have you crying with laughter and with 'oh no, thats just like ours...'!!

Medusa

I love big dogs ... next door's Otter Hound is a delight but he'd be teeny next to your two!! Gorgeous. :cool:

peggypig

Silver Member
S: 11st10lb C: 9st4.5lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 2st5.5lb(20.43%)
They are gorgeous made me smile I love dogs and obviously you do!

I love the smell of puppies just like a lovely baby smell.

You are very lucky to have such a nice place and lovely big doggy family.:D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slim And Save 10