Look What We Found website

LoChan1984

Gold Member
I remember somone buying them direct and they took ages to arrive.

Our local Morrisons sell some of the dinners. But also seen them at Tesco, Asda and Waitrose.

Irene xx

Yep I'm still on the look out for meals in normal shops too, found the chilli con carne in a tesco and some soups in sainsburys. If I could find the pork meatballs and the sausage one in the supermarket I'd be laughing then lol Will try a morrisons at the weekend :)

I think Jan buys them direct but not sure. The supermarkets seem to have a very limited choice. But I figure if money is tight I may switch to just getting the dinners and eat bran flakes and cheaper soups for breakfast and lunch.

I buy some dinners and soups direct from LWWF although I buy more supermarket soups now - The Green Giant Garden Veg one is gorgeous! Lloyd Grossman's carrot & coriander is to die for but is a bit of a treat as it's higher in cals. but shareable as it's 400g so that compensates. I've also had some Baxter's healthy choice ones which are really nice, smoked bacon & beans is lovely. I've bought some of Sainsbury's own but haven't tried them yet.

I can get the chilli, the meatballs with butterbeans, the lamb hotpot, the beef & basil meatballs and the one that's got the porter ale in it (can't think what it's called), the chicken, the pea & ham, mushroom and tomato soups between Sainsbury's and Tescos so I don't order much from LWWF.

For a change I sometimes get some 'weight to go' meals from Avidlite (www.avidlite.co.uk) They have a couple of chicken dishes and a pasta bolognese amongst other things, they are lower in calories generally than LWWF. Delivery is quite expensive from them though at around £6 (I think) as opposed to £2.95 from LWWF, BUT they come the next day whereas delivery from LWWF can be a bit hit and miss and you really need to order at least a week before you need them to guarantee you'll have them.

The granola I get from Tesco in 500g bags which I split between 5 containers and have half of one a day (I just know I wouldn't weigh out 50g in the morning :)) I haven't found the flavoured stuff anywhere but I like the plain, with muller light vanilla yoghurt on it the taste reminds me of cake mixture ....... (??probably just me ;))

I originally got the Nak'd bars (which I like) in a mixed box from the company that distributes them but I haven't bothered since as you can get the cocoa ones and the berry ones in packs of 5 from Sainsbury's and I have Hi-Fi bars from SW sometimes instead.

I reckon I've got the cost down to about £37-£38 a week, which is no saving at all if you're getting 5 weeks for the price of 4 but is quite a bit if you're paying full price.

Sorry this is a bit long but someone may find it useful.

Last edited:
Just checked tesco website out of interest and my local one carries a few of the Look What We Found meals (are these the ones used in diet chef I am assuming? dont know much about diet chef im afraid). Anyway, point is that they are on offer at the mo! up until 27th Jan apparently. Just thought I would share :D

Good point, thanks Caryl :)

Back