Looking for a buddy

Oh I am definitely in deficit! I only had a meagre 750 calories today! I'm surprised I've not eaten my leg but I'm not feeling too bad. Headache now but I've had a long day. Oh that's nice. I've found that stuff has become more accessible for those who are normally quite restricted so there are positives in everything!

@Zeus☺️ I'm doing shake for breakfast and lunch, 'real' food and then a bar last thing. So 3 products and a meal. I was a bit more flexible in the first few days as they say the keto flu isn't as bad if you take magnesium and slowly make the change.

Tired now. See you all in the morning! 😴 Sleep well
Hey 👋🏻 Just checking in to see how you’re doing today? Hope today hasn’t been too rough and hunger has eased and headache has eased? Have had 3 products today and debating one more but, caved and just had a unsweetened cappuccino 🥴 wishing you a good sleep & good day tomorrow!

Hey 👋🏻 Just checking in to see how you’re doing today? Hope today hasn’t been too rough and hunger has eased and headache has eased? Have had 3 products today and debating one more but, caved and just had a unsweetened cappuccino 🥴 wishing you a good sleep & good day tomorrow!
Thank you! Yes my headaches gone and I’ve not felt quite so hungry today. I’ve had three products and a 200 cal meal. And bought myself a new frying pan because the pancake mix kept sticking to mine! Have a good sleep too ☺️

Thank you! Yes my headaches gone and I’ve not felt quite so hungry today. I’ve had three products and a 200 cal meal. And bought myself a new frying pan because the pancake mix kept sticking to mine! Have a good sleep too ☺️
Oh that is great well done 👏🏻 Yes, tried to make those pancakes once and it was a disaster! That was a while ago now mind. Do they taste nice? May have to try them again.
Larissa, hope you are ok there and not too drained or suffering another headache 🤞🏻 Have a good day at work too! Night all x

I had a great day! I'm okay if I plan it out. Headache was intermittent and I did take Paracetamol when I got up but once I was out, I was fine. I tried the chicken and leek soup and that was awful, night before last but last night I had the chicken red Thai soup and it was nice! It's the closest thing I've had to real food. I think rehydration is really important with the meals! Having a cappuccino isn't caving! That's probably more like listening to your body! Well done! Sounds like we're all moving in the same direction!

That's excellent news Zeus! Here's to another productive day! I've already made my shake and put it in the fridge. The fam are getting a Dominos for the evening meal so I got a steak out of the freezer. Only lunch that I've not planned and I think it'll be a cinnamon swirl shake, I quite like them!

What's the plan for today then friends?! 😊

Oh that is great well done 👏🏻 Yes, tried to make those pancakes once and it was a disaster! That was a while ago now mind. Do they taste nice? May have to try them again.
Larissa, hope you are ok there and not too drained or suffering another headache 🤞🏻 Have a good day at work too! Night all x
I had a great day! I'm okay if I plan it out. Headache was intermittent and I did take Paracetamol when I got up but once I was out, I was fine. I tried the chicken and leek soup and that was awful, night before last but last night I had the chicken red Thai soup and it was nice! It's the closest thing I've had to real food. I think rehydration is really important with the meals! Having a cappuccino isn't caving! That's probably more like listening to your body! Well done! Sounds like we're all moving in the same direction!

That's excellent news Zeus! Here's to another productive day! I've already made my shake and put it in the fridge. The fam are getting a Dominos for the evening meal so I got a steak out of the freezer. Only lunch that I've not planned and I think it'll be a cinnamon swirl shake, I quite like them!

What's the plan for today then friends?! 😊
Morning! The pancakes aren’t bad, have a bit of a synthetic taste but definitely edible! I think the lemon ones are the nicest. They’ll definitely be improved later on with some raspberries and blueberries on top but I’m trying to stick to the rules

@Larissa i agree about the cinnamon swirl shakes! They’re the only thing I’ve had so far that I thought was properly nice! I got one of the four week plan boxes so I’m trying to try everything so I know what to reorder. But I’ve already reordered those shakes!
I’m going to mix it up today and have a shake for breakfast and then one of the meals for lunch. I’ve got soups, curry, noodles in my box. I’ll report back 😬 Steak for dinner sounds delicious and well done for avoiding the dominos. I always found that I loved eating Dominos but always felt yuck after.
I had a chocolate fudge bar last night that wasn’t bad. And I can definitely feel it’s working, my stomach has already shrunk. Are you both feeling a difference?
So pretty happy today - hope it continues!

@Larissa i agree about the cinnamon swirl shakes! They’re the only thing I’ve had so far that I thought was properly nice! I got one of the four week plan boxes so I’m trying to try everything so I know what to reorder. But I’ve already reordered those shakes!
I’m going to mix it up today and have a shake for breakfast and then one of the meals for lunch. I’ve got soups, curry, noodles in my box. I’ll report back 😬 Steak for dinner sounds delicious and well done for avoiding the dominos. I always found that I loved eating Dominos but always felt yuck after.
I had a chocolate fudge bar last night that wasn’t bad. And I can definitely feel it’s working, my stomach has already shrunk. Are you both feeling a difference?
So pretty happy today - hope it continues!
I also ordered the 4 week box, only problem is the stuff I don't like! I might just 'take' it, like medicine. How's the hunger today? Like you said @sweetenuff77 I'm not that hungry anymore. Hubby said I smell so probably in ketosis! Woohoo! It wasn't as bad as I had anticipated that it would be. I'm interested to know what the curry is like! Have a great day both! X

I also ordered the 4 week box, only problem is the stuff I don't like! I might just 'take' it, like medicine. How's the hunger today? Like you said @sweetenuff77 I'm not that hungry anymore. Hubby said I smell so probably in ketosis! Woohoo! It wasn't as bad as I had anticipated that it would be. I'm interested to know what the curry is like! Have a great day both! X
Definitely not hungry yet but it’s always between lunch and tea that gets me! So we’ll see. I had a vanilla shake blended up with ice, I liked it, hurrah!
Yes, the savoury meal things are the ones I’m dreading a bit. Your medicine idea sounds good! I think you said you didn’t like the bars, have you found any you don’t mind?
Haha the only time I bet you’ve been glad to smell! Have a good day too ☺️

The curry wasn’t too bad! I wouldn’t be eating it if I wasn’t on a diet of course! But it was edible. Quite spicy. And kind of creamy. Better than I thought it would be anyway. I’m dreading the soups for some reason. Enjoy your steak! X

The curry wasn’t too bad! I wouldn’t be eating it if I wasn’t on a diet of course! But it was edible. Quite spicy. And kind of creamy. Better than I thought it would be anyway. I’m dreading the soups for some reason. Enjoy your steak! X
Oh that's a relief! I'll get some curries then. That's what some people don't like about the 'meals' the creaminess. It is weird. But certainly tolerable for me! I detest the chicken and leek soup but that is the only soup I don't like. The bars, I have only had three, the chocolate coconut was crap, the white chocolate and raspberry was great and the peanut butter was meh, no taste of peanut. More like a chocolate protein powder ganache covered in very dark cocoa powder, floury almost.

Oh that's a relief! I'll get some curries then. That's what some people don't like about the 'meals' the creaminess. It is weird. But certainly tolerable for me! I detest the chicken and leek soup but that is the only soup I don't like. The bars, I have only had three, the chocolate coconut was crap, the white chocolate and raspberry was great and the peanut butter was meh, no taste of peanut. More like a chocolate protein powder ganache covered in very dark cocoa powder, floury almost.
Hope you like them! I’ll try and sum up some courage to try some soups then 😂 completely agree with you about the bars! I don’t even like white chocolate but that’s the best bar I’ve had. Weird! X

The red Thai chicken soup is fine. Start there if you have it! I'm out all day tomorrow and probably won't be able to make my shakes. Going to take 2 bars with me. Salted caramel and I think the chocolate caramel or the free one. I will decide properly in the morning. I'm working an extra shift so 6 days this week. Pays for my Exante though! 😂

The red Thai chicken soup is fine. Start there if you have it! I'm out all day tomorrow and probably won't be able to make my shakes. Going to take 2 bars with me. Salted caramel and I think the chocolate caramel or the free one. I will decide properly in the morning. I'm working an extra shift so 6 days this week. Pays for my Exante though! 😂
Oh good - I think i do. I love Thai food! Hope works been ok and you found some bars you like. I had the salted caramel one last night (I didn’t fancy coconut after seeing lots of bad reviews!), and that was quite nice. Am definitely feeling positive about my weigh in tomorrow.
@sweetenuff77 how are you doing? X

I’m on lighter life but looks very similar to exante. I had a headache yesterday but it’s faded now. Just trying to keep busy! Hope you’re having a great day

My day went a bit wrong - one of my dogs decided to disappear during a walk - for two hours. Really scary. But she eventually came back to the car! On the plus side she’s fine and I’ve done over 12000 steps and had no time to think about food 😂 I’m going to have a minute steak for tea, you inspired me @Larissa
Hope you’ve had less traumatic days! X

My day went a bit wrong - one of my dogs decided to disappear during a walk - for two hours. Really scary. But she eventually came back to the car! On the plus side she’s fine and I’ve done over 12000 steps and had no time to think about food 😂 I’m going to have a minute steak for tea, you inspired me @Larissa
Oh my goodness! I bet you’ll be exhausted through worry and as you say steps but wow how worrying. Have a lovely dinner

Mmmmm steak! I had a tin of tuna.. being really boring, I added hot sauce! Regretted it...I will regret it tomorrow too...
What dogs do you have? I have a Collie and he's practically attached to me! 🤣

How was the steak? I've planned to have half a product extra tonight. It is Saturday night after all!

Mmmmm steak! I had a tin of tuna.. being really boring, I added hot sauce! Regretted it...I will regret it tomorrow too...
What dogs do you have? I have a Collie and he's practically attached to me! 🤣

How was the steak? I've planned to have half a product extra tonight. It is Saturday night after all!
Haha uh-oh!! I hope it’s not as bad as you think it’ll be!
We’ve got two rescues, and they’re mongrels but the disappearing one has some beagle in her - normally she comes back for food (she loves food too 😂) but she’d obviously smelt something more interesting in the woods. My other dog wasn’t bothered at all 😂 Ah Collies are lovely.
Steak was lovely, I put some Cajun seasoning on it and spinach and roasted broccoli. Enjoy your extra treat! Normally I’d definitely be having a gin tonight. Probably two after the day I had 😂 so we’re doing well not to! X

Haha uh-oh!! I hope it’s not as bad as you think it’ll be!
We’ve got two rescues, and they’re mongrels but the disappearing one has some beagle in her - normally she comes back for food (she loves food too 😂) but she’d obviously smelt something more interesting in the woods. My other dog wasn’t bothered at all 😂 Ah Collies are lovely.
Steak was lovely, I put some Cajun seasoning on it and spinach and roasted broccoli. Enjoy your extra treat! Normally I’d definitely be having a gin tonight. Probably two after the day I had 😂 so we’re doing well not to! X
How's it going Zeus? I've got to admit, this morning was tough! Woke with a headache.
Your steak sounded delicious.
I just had the three products today, not hungry for anymore. I can certainly tolerate this for another 3 weeks. Also, I crumbled and weighed myself! 9.5lbs after a week. Happy with that but not using it to slack off, just continuing as usual! My colleague offered me a chocolate-covered hobnob today... I politely declined and she was okay about it which made me happy!

How's it going Zeus? I've got to admit, this morning was tough! Woke with a headache.
Your steak sounded delicious.
I just had the three products today, not hungry for anymore. I can certainly tolerate this for another 3 weeks. Also, I crumbled and weighed myself! 9.5lbs after a week. Happy with that but not using it to slack off, just continuing as usual! My colleague offered me a chocolate-covered hobnob today... I politely declined and she was okay about it which made me happy!
9.5lbs is brilliant well done! It’s so motivating to have good losses I think he first week but like you said, I hope it carries on! Are you going to do this for 4 weeks and then see how you feel? I’m going to try for 12, as I’ve read that’s as long as you should do the 800 cal a day thing for. But I reserve the right to change my mind 🤣 at the moment is seems fine though. Not being hungry really helps. I’m sure I was always hungry on diets before.
Ah no, sorry the headaches back. Hope it’s gone now? It’s amazing how you’re not hungry now isn’t it. The first few days I felt faint with hunger by the afternoon. Tonight I wasn’t even really bothered about having a bar but I did in case I woke up hungry at night!
I’m impressed with the hobnob refusing! I’m still working at home so I’ve no one offering me food, it must be harder when you do. Especially if people comment on why you’re not eating it. Do you think you’ll weigh in weekly now? That’s what I’m going to do and hope it keeps going down ☺️ X

Back