Looking for Shake that Weight buddy

Hey Sp4rks,

We all here to support you. I am also starting tomorrow. Just stay focused and you will get to your goal.

It's a good place for you to express how your are feeling on a day to days basis and have a rant if need be will make you feel better and keep you going

Good luck

Hey Sp4rks, welcome to the mad house. Just keep up the water mate, will help curb the want for food.

Cola, all the best for your start tomorrow, will be watch your journey and supporting all the way. I have hit ketosis (day 3 of shaking) so I know you can do it too. How is the coke habit? :p

Charlie xx

Hi Sp4rks, you're going to be just fine on stw. The packs taste really good and are filling. Charlie is giving brilliant advise when she says keep up the water intake; it's really important to drink at least 2L as a minimum, more if you're able. The bars and porridge are good too. Are you doing total meal replacement or having 3-4 packs and a meal? Men can have up to 5 packs a day on stw so you're going to be just fine x we are all here if you need any support or just want to vent.

Hi Sp4rks, you're going to be just fine on stw. The packs taste really good and are filling. Charlie is giving brilliant advise when she says keep up the water intake; it's really important to drink at least 2L as a minimum, more if you're able. The bars and porridge are good too. Are you doing total meal replacement or having 3-4 packs and a meal? Men can have up to 5 packs a day on stw so you're going to be just fine x we are all here if you need any support or just want to vent.

Thanks I'm doing 3 packs and a meal

Hi sparks! Look forward to hearing ur journey and weight loss!

First day nearly coming to an end... I'm starving lol
How has everybody elses day been?

Yep first day coming to an end as well and I'm starving also got a headache

can I drink tea while on this plan ?

Last edited:
yes tea fine!

Yep first day coming to an end as well and I'm starving also got a headache can I drink tea while on this plan ?

Hey Sp4rks, welcome! My husband is doing the 3 shakes and a meal and he lost 10lbs on his first weigh in. His snacks include an apple, couple of cups of tea and sometimes a babybel light. His starting weight was 17st (he's 6ft2). Hope that helps and looking forward to your losses! Best of luck :) Nix

Yep first day coming to an end as well and I'm starving also got a headache

can I drink tea while on this plan ?

Hi sp4rks, you can drink tea but not with semi skimmed milk or sugar. You can have leaf teas such as mint tea but not citrus teas because citric acid drops you out of ketosis. You will feel hunger for a day or so until ketosis kicks in then you're off on your way to weight loss eutopia. Hang on in there mate, it's worth drinking water to feel a bit fuller for a day or so. x

Back