• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Looking for some advise

I dont really know where to post this as I am looking for some advise on all the diets not one in particular.

I was on LT but blacked out on day 5 and was advised to come off it.

Now my problem is what diet to start!! I have been doing Slimfast since I came off LT but the weight loss is slow and although I know without going back to a VLCD it going to be slow I need it a little quicker than the slimfast.

So your help is much appreciated. I need to loose 100lb really. I lead a pretty sedentary lifestyle (exercise fitted in around commitments). I am able to heat things up at work but not cook. I work 9-5 Mon to Fri.

So if anyone has an idea of the best diet based on that info I would be forever in your debt!!:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Jellybabie

Silver Member
The question you need to ask yourself IMO is why do you overeat? Has the weight just sneaked up on you or are you a comfort eater? How many attempts have you had at dieting???

Oh and welcome to the forum, its a GREAT way to get the support we all need!!!

Hi Jelliebabie

I am one of those people who have been "big" for as long as I can remember!! My family have not known me anoy other way, but I wanna show them that I can be a slimmer, trimmer Sarah. I eat through boredom!! Which I am working on and I have cut out all fizzy drinks as this was a big downfall of mine!!

Cheers for the welcome!!!

kazzymc

Gold Member
Hiya sarah welcome hope you find a diet that suits you, im just healthy eating and cuttting out the junk on day 10 and all going well
good luck with your weight loss
kazzy