Looking for some advise

maybebabypowell

I dont really know where to post this as I am looking for some advise on all the diets not one in particular.

I was on LT but blacked out on day 5 and was advised to come off it.

Now my problem is what diet to start!! I have been doing Slimfast since I came off LT but the weight loss is slow and although I know without going back to a VLCD it going to be slow I need it a little quicker than the slimfast.

So your help is much appreciated. I need to loose 100lb really. I lead a pretty sedentary lifestyle (exercise fitted in around commitments). I am able to heat things up at work but not cook. I work 9-5 Mon to Fri.

So if anyone has an idea of the best diet based on that info I would be forever in your debt!!:D

Hi Jelliebabie

I am one of those people who have been "big" for as long as I can remember!! My family have not known me anoy other way, but I wanna show them that I can be a slimmer, trimmer Sarah. I eat through boredom!! Which I am working on and I have cut out all fizzy drinks as this was a big downfall of mine!!

Cheers for the welcome!!!

Welcome to Minimins. Unfortunately if youve ruled out a VLCD there really is no fast option, anything other than a VLCD will give you a loss of about half a stone a month

Hiya sarah welcome hope you find a diet that suits you, im just healthy eating and cuttting out the junk on day 10 and all going well
good luck with your weight loss
kazzy

Hi and welcome. Do you want to join a class like WW or SW, do it online - there are lots of suitable sites or calorie count?

Irene xx

Back