Looking Reem - Weight loss diary of an Essex Girl

lol shanny and a very well done to you for not falling asleep reading my nosensical ramblings lol lol - seriously though thanks for reading :) and thank you for the comments - really really hoping to stay on track now for that 9st something on thursday - ive not been "9st something" since i was 19 OMG! lol
xxx

lol shanny and a very well done to you for not falling asleep reading my nosensical ramblings lol lol - seriously though thanks for reading :) and thank you for the comments - really really hoping to stay on track now for that 9st something on thursday - ive not been "9st something" since i was 19 OMG! lol
xxx
Nope I felt a sense of motivation from you, for me from reading your diary:)

So thank you:) I was well shocked with the amount of holidays you have booked LOL...

But hay why not as you have worked so hard on the diet x

lastbiscuit said:
DAY 70 - UPDATED TARGETS
( 14 DAYS LEFT ON STEP 1)

STAY SS+ FOR 11 WEEKS
STAY SS+ FOR 12 WEEKS

GET INTO THE 11'S
GET INTO THE 10'S
*MAJOR ACHIEVEMENT REACHED *:wee:
GET INTO THE 9'S

TO HIT 9st 10lbs BY 5 APRIL
READY FOR A SUPER SEXY SUMMER HOLIDAY IN TURKEY in MAY!

*** OPERATION "LOOKING REEM" PHASE 1 COMPLETED!!***

2nd May 2012
*****TURKEY HERE I COME*****
(YES ANOTHER HOLIDAY BOOKED!)

ACHIEVING THE DREAM
* ULTIMATE GOAL WEIGHT OF 9ST 3*
im celebrating by going to FLORIDA
15th November 2012
*BOOKED*

Could i be anymore jealous of ur holidays?! No i think not! X

lol i guess it helps im a travel agent lol - since i gave up smoking and drinking its given me more money so rather than squander what i have saved i pu it towards my holibobs:) forgot to mention also have a weekend booked in Krakow next march lol xxx

I don't blame you :) traveling is great just think of all the nice holiday clothes you will be wearing.
How's your day going ? Are u 4 shakes today ? :)

Yeah started this week on 4 shakes bit confused really dropped from 10st 3on Thursday to 10st 1 yesterday and 10st this morning been swimming and sauna drank 3 and half litres plus of water and now I'm up to 10st 4. Normally I spike about 3 and then loose again in the evening but I'm mortified. I know i will drop a lb by next morning as a rule of thumb. Sometimes the theory doesn't always work but I at least sts I know the weight is water weight unless it was the sauna that's affected me but tbh been doing this routine a week now swimming sauna n steam. Not had a spike in weight before Hoping it's the start of a whoosh maybe??? I did read that fat cells fill up on water once fat is emptied and then u whoosh ??? Here's hoping lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What do the scales say this morning?? I'm thinking 10stones :)

I never weigh in the evenings.. Carrying water weight happens I wouldn't worry at all.
X

10st 1lb this am - but my arm is aching from swimming so pretty sure it is just water weight -its def not muscle as im not taking in enough calories to build any :-s - looks like ill be canning the water today ill let you know later x thanks for thinking of me :-D xxx

lastbiscuit said:
10st 1lb this am - but my arm is aching from swimming so pretty sure it is just water weight -its def not muscle as im not taking in enough calories to build any :-s - looks like ill be canning the water today ill let you know later x thanks for thinking of me :-D xxx

Get guzzling. Flush all the nasties out! Uv got a good time before weighin to do some seeeeerious shifting! X

just done my first litre and a half :-D still miffed over what caused it oh well as long as its gone by thursday i guess its irrelevent lol x

lastbiscuit said:
just done my first litre and a half :-D still miffed over what caused it oh well as long as its gone by thursday i guess its irrelevent lol x

Yes indeed. Well done u! I think ive done 2pints so far tpday... Maybe more. I forgot toeasure it out. I'll just aim for another few just incase!

Sat teaching y little girl
How do to dairlea dunkers... Dying to eat a breadstick :/ *must be stronnnnng*

id murder piece of chicken tonight - i said id stick to 4 packets strictly to make a dent in this last half a stone, but i need some munching action - i feel your pain , i really do .. :-D xx

lastbiscuit said:
id murder piece of chicken tonight - i said id stick to 4 packets strictly to make a dent in this last half a stone, but i need some munching action - i feel your pain , i really do .. :-D xx

Im carb craving. Its been 2months since i last had any :/

Chickens better than junk hun and wont really affect ur losses at all! X

it was another reason why i decided to ss+ i think it has greater fliexibility with either a 4th shake or a 200 kcal meal might keep my body consistant what its expecting and at what times - its been better for me to have that meal at lunch rather than in the eveing when theres a danger of overdoing it plus i always crave sweet things in the evenign after a meal x

lastbiscuit said:
it was another reason why i decided to ss+ i think it has greater fliexibility with either a 4th shake or a 200 kcal meal might keep my body consistant what its expecting and at what times - its been better for me to have that meal at lunch rather than in the eveing when theres a danger of overdoing it plus i always crave sweet things in the evenign after a meal x

Yeah evenings are my tough time too! :/
Good luck chick. Ive got WI tomorrow afternoon now.. fC it being afternoon doesnt mean ots gonna b high!! X

good luck for weigh in tomorrow
- I can see a "9" hovering on the horizon
:happy096:

:bighug:

im more excited for your "9" than i am my own lol x

oh ******* bloody hell... back up to 10st 1lb again this morning - but on the bright side the ducolax worked :-/ ha ha x

hmmmmm
well no weigh in today but i have actually stayed at 10st 1lb all day -(no spikes or dips) so i am going to use that as my official weight today - CDC is busy, so said i will pick up some packets over weekend and have official weigh-in next week hopefully i will see a 9!
in other news i decided to have my belly re-pierced today to celebrate my 2stone loss = hopefully i can look at it and it will curb my eating in furture... well thats the plan!
really craving a kebab - i geberally just have chicken shish but no pitta or onions as my thursday night treat - but to be honest im so close to seeing a 9 im not sure if i want to - the problem is,.... that if i dont see a 9 - im worried that i may end up having it anyway without the self control i'll have today
we will see.........

Back