Looks like Thursday

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
On Thursday i will be restarting CD again . My CDC is coming on wednesday and i'm giving it another go . So i will be changing my ticker as its a new start , i hope this time i can put my All into this .
I have kept off what i lost 18Lb, But i found i was losing say 2Lb sometimes and the spoling things . Really i needed a good kick up the you know what , wink lol .
OK Guys ...... my bad habbits have to go , if i want to get to the finishing line .
Hope everyone else is really getting them pounds off too !

Right Missleo...Thursday it is..start now by glugging the water and cutting down on any carbs.....You prob know this anyway....

You can do it an will do it ...join our daily thread and perhaps Mrs Roch on her 7 days thread as well...

We will be here for you to kick butt when you like..:whoopass:

Good luck with you journey to slimdon.

(sorry if sound harsh):cool:

Take care
XX

Hedgemag, Thanks for that advice , no not harsh at all :) , need to get on with it , to much time wasting , I joined here in April , and its been 2 steps forward two back . I need an end to it . Thanks for the tip about carbs , yes keep away from them , then won't be as painful lol

Thank you chardonnay , i'm aiming to lose 4 stone , that will get me back to 10 stone , i'll be happy with that . How are you doing on CD ?

ive been messing about movng up and down between 14 and 24lb loss so i know how u feel. im on day 2 of my restart (after mega bingeing in usa for last fortnight lol). i wish u the best of luck for ur first week and look forward to seeing how u get on. xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Karen , yes its a case of really being strong , seeing a good loss on the scales to keep me postive . Day 2 of restart , how do you feel about seeing it to the end ? For me there were days that i thought i was really going to do it till the end and other days i'd be feeling negative , but i really dont know why ? Yes usa , i've been there along time ago , 1989 , its eat as much as you like for so much and first glass of coke you pay for the rest free , they say the uk is 4 years behind the usa on people being over weight . I think back in the 70's when people were so thin , hey BACK TO THE 70S HEHE . Good luck with CD Karen

i think the only way for me to reach the end is to not think about it. I can only function if i just count on one day at a time. if i can wake up and just make it til bedtime then thats fab....as long as i do the same thing EVERY morning lol. when i thought about the end b4 it seemed like an impossible task and i would flake after a week. I think baby steps help no end for me but everyone differs. I hope u find THE way for you on Thursday. best of luck! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya MissLeo!

Good luck with the 4 stone! I want to loose another 6 stone but would be really happy with 4/5!

When Nathalie20 gets back off her holiday we can all knuckle down together!!!

I am doing really well so far, 2stone 6lbs in 6 weeks since I have been on my re-start. I am going away in 3 weeks time and will be eating "normally" then but when I get back from hols I am going to stick to this 100% no matter what! I want to try to get at least 3stone off before 14 December... Wish me luck... EEEKKK!!!

x:whip:x:whip:x:whip:x

Hi Chardonnay , and Karen .
Thats so right really just to say , lets just take it one day at a time . 2 stone 6 lb already in only 6 weeks Chardonnay , how great must you be feeling , well have a lovely time away in 3 weeks time and yes give it your all .
Karen 24 Lb gone already thats another great loss . Best of luck to us all on this Diet . A DAY AT A TIME !

its the same 24lb ive been gaining and losing for months but gonna smash thru this time and get on with it :D

best of luck for tomorrow. i hope u like ur CDC.

DONT FORGET TO DO UR MEASUREMENTS!! on the weeks when u have small losses, u often find u have lost inches so by doing ur measurements as well...u will keep motivated thru the little losses.

best wishes! xxxxxx

Hi Karen
True , inches and LBs . So your also going to give it everything you've got , have you already started ? Today i'm using up the slim fast , so had shake on that with water and a bar for luch , so it won't be too hard on thursday when i start CD . My CDC i have meet her before from when i last had a crack at it , shes lovely . So tomorrow , i'll take all my weight details down and start a new , and keep a note of the inches too . How are you finding this CD Karen ?

im on day 3 so only a few days ahead of u :) got into keotsis this monring (well...if not that then something crawled inside my mouth and died in the night lol).

my CDC is great...couldnt ask for better. she is devonbabe on here. im glad u get on with ur CDC as it makes all the difference, doesnt it? she got me to take ALL measurements as well so i do neck, upper chest, chest, under bust, waist, hips, thigh, knee, ankle, upper arm and wrist! sounds a lot but dont take long and when u do it all, it REALLY adds up. Ive lost just over 2 & half foot since starting. definately motivational.

maybe we can heckle eachother on when the going gets tough as we have (re)started the same week. :D

So by the time you've measured everything you don't get time to eat hehe . Yes thats good idea lets keep a look out for eachother on here because we are both doing the same thing , i mean we was , i mean being good , then not so good and now its time to sort it out as i think its 98 days till xmas ? So its easy saying lets do it , but i'm going to give it a bloody good try . I wonder in 98 days what mine and your ticker will look like . I wonder ......

they will look FAB!!!!! Gimme a shout if u start to struggle...im a great nag lol.

Thank-you Karen ;-) i'll keep my eye on you too , if you see it moving you know your being watched , for your own sake . hehe

Good luck with your cd re-start today Missleo:D

If you stick to it 100% and keep glugging the water I'm sure you will do brilliantly and be at goal in no time at all.

Thank you Lenny , yes the loo is close hehe . I'' stop drinking at 8pm , my CDC said if i dont i'll be up alot . OK better do my goal weights now

Hi Chardonnay
this very moment i'm starving , and getting fed up with drinking black coffee , my tummy is saying , come on wheres the food . lol . But I need to get on with it , to see the finishing line , been reading a post where by a woman on LT has lost i think 58 pounds since june 12th , so really can be done , thats 3 months . How are you doing ? Have not seen you on here Lenny until i think last week , how are you getting on ?

Back