Loopeylou's EE Food Diary

Got to leave work early today, dogs were not due to be collected from groomers so with the 2 spare hours I went shopping AGAIN lol
Got 4 pairs of sandels....i pair were £53!! .... Cause of the nerve damage to my leg and foot my poor toes no longer are straight and docs don't want to straighten them so have to make do the best I can. This makes buying shoes pretty difficult so when I find ones that are comfy ( and god these were ) then they have to be brought!
Got a lovely skirt and 3 new t-shirts too....oh and a new leather bag Oops lol
Must must stop spending now but have lots of hols coming up and I need new stuff....thats my excuse anyway lol

Fri 21st - Red

Breakfast : 42g Weetabix Crunchy Bran HeB1, Pear and 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA1

Snack : Apple

Lunch : Ham, 3 Babybell Light HeA2, Large Salad, FF Fromage Frais and 1 Tbsp EL Salad Cream ( 1 )

Snack : Kellogs Fibre Plus Cereal Bar HeB2

Dinner : Joes Sausages, Bacon, Scrambled Eggs, Mushrooms, Tomatoes and 2 Tbsp HP ( 2 )

Snack : Smarties ( 9 )

Syns: 12

so with the 2 spare hours I went shopping AGAIN lol
Got 4 pairs of sandels....i pair were £53!! .... Cause of the nerve damage to my leg and foot my poor toes no longer are straight and docs don't want to straighten them so have to make do the best I can. This makes buying shoes pretty difficult so when I find ones that are comfy ( and god these were ) then they have to be brought!
Got a lovely skirt and 3 new t-shirts too....oh and a new leather bag Oops lol
Must must stop spending now but have lots of hols coming up and I need new stuff....thats my excuse anyway lol
You sound just like me....I bought a new top today because I "have nothing for this sunny weather". Hope you enjoyed shopping though :D it's always good when you find things you like/want/need! Enjoy them! & have a great weekend :) xx

sounds like u had a fab shopping trip!!! And a great loss to! keep it up hunx xx

Spent a fortune over the last week ( ekk nearly £400 ) but I don't spend regulary. Tend to go a couple of times a year unless I have a special occasion. God I hope my hubbie doesn't read this post lol....but he loves me so I'm sure he'd be happy :eek: Yeah Right!! :8855:

x

I'm sure your hub will be very happy that you're happy chick!! And as you say it's not like you spend loads all the time!! A gal's gotta look good!!! Have you had a good day? I went to the cinema this avo with a friend- CRIMINAL in this weather I know, but it's something we love to do so there!!! It was too hot for me today anyway!! I'm not great in the heat! It makes me feel drained!! I bought leggings in Next and a top in New Look afterwards and went to Starbucks for a snack then shopping in Morrisons!! Having a BBQ tomorrow!! Up to anything nice at the weekend?X

What film did you go to...I love the cinema :)
No big plans, spent today cooking, washing and ironing oh joy. Tomorrow we've got to go over the our caravan to get it ready for hols next saturday. It's stored about 5 mins drive away which is really handy. Will make a SW friendly shopping list for all the foods I will be taking with me just incase I can't get my fav's in the Lakes......8 days without Crunchy Bran, Kellogs Fibre +, FF Fromage Frais and Mikado's does not bear thinking about lol
Hope your BBQ went well, what was on the menu?

Sat 22nd - Red

Breakfast : 28g Oats and 1 Scan Bran HeB1, Fat Free Fromage Frais, 11g Options ( 2 ) and 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA1

Lunch : Asparagus Soup, Roast Chicken, Large Salad, FF Fromage Frais and 2 Tbsp EL Salad Cream ( 2 )

Snack : 28g Puffed Wheat HeB2 and 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA2

Dinner : Rich Bolognese - EL Mince, Smoky Bacon, Onion, Pepper, Carrot, Courgette, Chilli, Herbs, Oxo Cube and Passata served with Sprouting Broccoli

Snack : French Fries ( 4.5 )

Syns: 8.5

Last edited:
Wow what a lovely day, decided to do a BBQ which was gorgeous. Got loads of stuff sorted for hols next saturday too so a very good day :D
Made Syn Free Ice cream....pic below mmmmm hit the spot for sure!

Sun 23rd - Red

Breakfast : 28g Oats and 1 Scan Bran HeB1, Fat Free Fromage Frais, 11g Options ( 2 ) and 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA1

Lunch : Strawberries, Pineapple and Syn Free Ice Cream :gimi:

004-2-1.jpg

Dinner : Delicious BBQ - Joe Cumberland Sausage, 1/2 Rib Eye Steak, Spicy Prawns, Tesco Venison Burger ( 4 ), 65g Wholemeal Roll HeB2 and ( 1 ), Boiled Egg, Salad, Fasoluki ( Green beans, onions and tomato dish and Roasted Veg ( Peppers, Courgettes, Red Onions, Mushrooms, Garlic and Rosemary )

Snack : Crack O Bites ( 5.5 )

Syns: 12.5

syn free icecream!!!?? Please share!!

Thank god for air conditioning at our office is all I can say!!
Went shopping on way home to get a the last few bits for hols on saturday :D
Were away to the Lakes in our Caravan....so I can control 80% of meals ( will be out a few times ;) ) so stocked up on my SW favs....there is a Morrisions about 15 miles away from Troutbeck where were staying so will get the rest there but things I can't be without and daren't risk are:
Kellogs Fibre +, Mikado's, Crack o Bites, Alpen Lights and Options mmmmmmm....will keep me on the straight and narrow hopefully allowing me to indulge an ickle bit when we go out for meals :)

Mon 24th -Green

Breakfast : 42g Weetabix Crunchy Bran HeB1, Fat Free Fromage Frais, 198g Rhubarb ( 0.5 ) and 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA1

Snack : Apple and Pear

Lunch : Roasted Vegetables, Fasoluki, 2 Red Onion Quorn Burgers, Shape Zero and Alpen Light ( 3 )

Snack : Boiled Egg

Dinner : Asparagus Soup.
2 Quorn Peppered Steaks, Actifry Chips, 1 Tbsp Olive Oil HeB2 and Mushy Peas

Snack : Crack o Bites ( 5.5 )

Syns: 9

Nom nom nom, the syn-free icecream looks and sounds lush!!! Hope you had a great weekend hun!! You may have gathered by now I'm in a rather good mood this evening (as opposed to last week!!) I got my 3 stone sticky and lost 2.5 lb!! It's exactly where I wanted to be before my cruise and I'm going to damn well enjoy it!! Off plan for 4 or 5 days from Sat to Wed!! Then 5 days to pull it back before the following Mon!! I'm going to use the gym on the ship (for damage limitation purposes!!) but am not going to hold back on the food front!! If I gain 1 or 2 lb I won't beat myself up!! It's all built into my grand plan!!! Hope you have a great one on Wed!! Your diaries are lookin mighty fine!!!XXX

Nom nom nom, the syn-free icecream looks and sounds lush!!! Hope you had a great weekend hun!! You may have gathered by now I'm in a rather good mood this evening (as opposed to last week!!) I got my 3 stone sticky and lost 2.5 lb!! It's exactly where I wanted to be before my cruise and I'm going to damn well enjoy it!! Off plan for 4 or 5 days from Sat to Wed!! Then 5 days to pull it back before the following Mon!! I'm going to use the gym on the ship (for damage limitation purposes!!) but am not going to hold back on the food front!! If I gain 1 or 2 lb I won't beat myself up!! It's all built into my grand plan!!! Hope you have a great one on Wed!! Your diaries are lookin mighty fine!!!XXX

Wohoo well done hunny :D you deserved it for sure!!
Hope you have a fab holiday, never gone on a cruise but have friends who have and they rave about it....one of them went away for 2 weeks last year and gained 21 lb's Wow and he went to the gym every morning but then he freely admitted to eating absolutely everything lol
Minimins will be quiet as quite alot of us are going on hols next week.
xxx

Tues 25th - Red

Snack : Apple and Pear

Lunch : Roasted Vegetables, Fasoluki, Tikka Chicken ( 0.5 ) and Shape Zero

Snack : 2 Alpen Light's HeB2

Dinner : Roast Loin of Pork, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Carrot, Swede, Green Beans and Bisto Gravy ( 4.5 )

Snack : Crack o Bites ( 5.5 )

Syns: 12.5

Back