Loopeylou's EE Food Diary

Had a good day again, dinner was going to be a curry but felt so tired after work and only myself to cook for that I had a tin of stewing steak with some broccoli....on the plate in 5 mins and was so rich and yummy...and most of all easy and meant I could still stick to plan 100% :D

Fri 14th - Red

Breakfast : 42g Weetabix Crunchy Bran HeB, Shape Zero and 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Snack : Apple and Pear

Lunch : Tikka Chicken ( 0.5 ), 2 Boiled Eggs, Large Salad and French Fries ( 4.5 )

Dinner : Sainsbury's Extra Lean Tinned Stewing Steak and Purple Sprouting Broccoli.
Pineapple, Fat Free Fromage Frais, Options Sachet ( 2 ) and 28g Dorset Museli HeB

Snack : 6 Mikado's ( 3)

Syns: 10

Hey Loups!! Sounds like you're having a brill week so far!! Sometimes it's just so nice to whack something quick in, like the stewing steak!! Sometimes you just need something that's going to hit the spot with minimum work and as low in synnage as poss so no guilt attached!!! Hope that red sofa/chair are being chilled out in this weekend!! Dorothy tomorrow! I can't wait! I'm actually going out in the evening but will defo be catching up with it as soon as I can!!XXXXX

Brought some lovely accesories for our conservatory, a new canvas painting, flowers and a lovely silver and red lamp :)
Had another 100% day today, feeling really good actually and so chilled out about food for the first time in ages.

Sat 15th - Red

Breakfast : Eat Smart Sausages ( 2 ), Bacon, Scrambled Eggs, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, 2 Tbsp HP ( 1 ) and 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch : 28g Oats and 1 Scan Bran HeB, Fat Free Fromage Frais and Options Sachet ( 2 )
Curly Wurly ( 6 ) and 4 Mikado's ( 2 )

Snack : Kellogs Fibre Plus Cereal Bar HeB and 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk HeA

Dinner : Beef Bourginon - Stewing Steak, Bacon, Leeks, Mushrooms, Carrots, Swede, Breen Beans, 1/3rd Sachet Colmans Mix ( 2 ) and Sprouting Broccoli

Syns: 15

Sounds like you've had a really good couple of days--and some excellent retail therapy! I'm not quite at a clothes-shopping place yet, but I have so much stuff in my wardrobe that it will be like having a new wardrobe by the time I finally get back down into fitting it :D

[typing this again as the stupid laptop crashed right at the end]

Your dinner sounds really nice tonight. Could just do with a nice heart warming stew....hmmmm.

I have to wait another 2 hours for my dinner as OH collects, and takes his son to Ju-jit-su on a Sunday evening so he isn't back until 7.30 ish. I will be gnawing my arm off by then!

How's your new sofa working out by the way? As comfy as you had hoped...with you book and your coffee, now that's my idea of chilling out.

I think you plan to have in mind what you are going to have the following day, but be able to change it, it a great way to still follow plan but have some flexibility. I have planned our meals (OH is coming to class too) for the next 10 days but there is always room to change if I don't fancy what I have planned, and this is why I think SW works for me as there is always SW food in the cupboards. With WW all I had in was frozen vegetables and WW ready meals from Iceland!! Just the thought of them now makes me sick and shiver!:eek:

Hope you have had a good weekend.x

Sofa and the whole conservatory is now my most favorite place in the house....just love it, it makes me smile just walking in there now :)
Had my MIL today, she has progressive altzhimers...6 hours and were all thoroughtly exhausted. Took her out for a while but she has a thing about wanting a puppy so she thought we were taking her to get one. Its heartbreaking seeming the deteriation, I feel so much for my hubbie as he's feels he's lost his mum already :(
Another good food day, while we were out we stopped for coffee, why do cafe's put free biscuits on the cups!....gave mine away though and had a pear :)

Sun 1th - Red

Breakfast : 28g Oats and 1 Scan Bran HeB, Fat Free Fromage Frais and Options Sachet ( 2 )
300ml 1% Milk HeA

Lunch : Kellogs Fibre Plus Cereal Bar HeB

Snack : Pear

Dinner : Roast Chicken, Carrots, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Green Beans and Bisto Gravy ( 4.5 )

Snack : French Fries ( 4.5 ) and 8 Mikado's ( 4 )

Syns: 15

Hey Loops!! Sorry to hear about your MIL!! Alzheimers is such a cruel thing!! As you say it's like losing that person already- they're just totally different! There's no dignity in it at all! The only glimmer of positivity is that as she gets worse (God bless her) she'll be blissfully unaware that anything bad is happening!! Unfortunately it's devastating for family and friends, and can be very draining on everyone!

Well done for swapping the coffee biccie for a pear.....top marks for that one!!! I've written about my Sat night on my 'Memoirs'!! What a bizarre night we had!!! I was very good on the food front though I thought!! Fingers crossed it pays off tomorrow!!! Glad you're enjoying your conservatory and red suite! It's seriously fab when you have a room in your house that you feel totally at ease in!! It's important!!X

My gorgeous Red Sofa

Sad I know but here's my gorgeous sofa :D

003.jpg

005-1.jpg

Last edited:
Mon 17th -Green

Breakfast : 42g Weetabix Crunchy Bran HeB, Shape Zero, Pear and 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Snack : Apple

Lunch : Savoury Rice, Cauliflower and Carrot. Shape Zero and Kellogs Fibre Plus Bar HeB

Snack : Monster Munch ( 5.5 )

Dinner : Asparagus Soup
002-1.jpg

Potato Pizza with Actifry Chips 1 Tsp Olive Oil ( 2 )
008.jpg

On Pizza - Pasatta, Herbs, Red Onion, Mushroom, Quorn Ham, Sweetcorn, Jalepenos and 42g Low Fat Cheese HeA

Snack : 2 Finger Kit Kat ( 5.5 )

Syns: 13

Last edited:
Ooooo! Your potato pizza looks lovely! Do you have a recipe for it? xx

I made up some smash until it form a lump then flattened it out on greaseproof paper and baked on each side until firm.
I then added Pasatta, herbs, and topping and then baked for 10 mins or so until cheese melted....really easy :D
x

Manage to change Sofa pics, there a bit big but much easier....thanks
x

your welcome! you can reshape and resize on Pbucket I think...:)

I was trying to spot dirt/dust in your conservatory but there is none!!! Do you have Nanny McPhee/Mary Poppins imprisoned in your house cleaning all day! Send her my way:eek: x

your welcome! you can reshape and resize on Pbucket I think...:)

I was trying to spot dirt/dust in your conservatory but there is none!!! Do you have Nanny McPhee/Mary Poppins imprisoned in your house cleaning all day! Send her my way:eek: x

Lol I'm a bit of a clean freak....everything has its place kind of woman ....trying to chill a bit, didn't clean until tonight instead of over weekend lol :wave_cry: how sad am i!!

Back