Loopeylou's EE Food Diary

Thursday 9th Dec - Green
Breakfast: 28g Crunch Oatbakes HeB Pineapple, Kiwi and Shape Longlasting. 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: Mushroom, Pepper, Onion, Pea and Sweetcorn Stroganoff with Rice.
Ryvita Minis HeB and Apple

Dinner: Jacket Potato, 42g Low Fat Cheese HeA, Scrambled Eggs, Mushrooms and Tinned Tomatoes.

Syns: 1/3 Colmans Stroganoff Mix-3
2 Tbsp HP - 2
2 finger Kit Kat-5.5
Total=10.5

Friday 11th Dec - Original
Breakfast: 28g Porridge Oats and 1 Ryvita Original with marmite HeB and Activia Fat Free. 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: Tikka Turkey, Large Salad, Pickled Onion. Ryvita Minis HeB and Apple

Dinner: Mixed Grill - Rib Eye Steak, Lamb Chop, 42g Low Fat Cheese HeA, Scrambled Eggs, Mushrooms and Tinned Tomatoes.

Syns: 1.5 Tbsp HP - 1.5
French Fries- 4.5
Smarties - 9
Total=15

Last edited:
Monday 14th Dec - Extra Easy

Breakfast: 28g Porridge Oats and 1 Ryvita Original HeB and Shape Longlasting. 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: Tikka Turkey, Large Salad, Shape Longlasting and 2 Kiwi's

Dinner: Chicken Biryani and Vegetable Curry
Chicken, Onion, Tomato, Rice, Egg, Cauliflower, Peppers, Aubergine and Green Beans

Syns: French Fries- 4.5
Curly Wurl - 6
Total=10.5

Tuesday 15th Dec - Extra Easy

Breakfast: 28g Kellogs Crunchy Oatbakes HeB, Pineapple, Kiwi and Shape Longlasting. 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: 1/2 Sachet Batchelors Macaroni Cheese, Cauliflower, Green Beans and Ham, Shape Longlasting and 2 Clementines

Dinner: Chicken Biryani and Vegetable Curry
Chicken, Onion, Tomato, Rice, Egg, Cauliflower, Peppers, Aubergine and Green Beans

Syns: French Fries- 4.5
Alpen Light - 3
1/2 Batchelors Macaroni Pasta and Sauce - 1
Curly Wurly - 6

Total=14.5

Last edited:
Hiya, sorry it took so long to pop in, got home from work, my lovely lovely wife had my Quorn balti ready for my dinner (best SW meal imo I have it every week and would have it every day if I could lol), then I was 'forced' to watch some tv and then an hour on the Wii Fit!! But I made it :)

I have looked over all your diaries, and haven't seen anything wrong, but have a few comments anyway:

> There was an argument about the 1% milk on here, started by me lol. My SWC told me the 1% milk (cunningly called 'One' in Tesco where I picked it up) could be HEx'd as skimmed milk. On here I was told otherwise. So I checked with my SWC and she re-confirmed what she had said, and so on. I ended up letting the SW site decide for me and for now it isn't included the same as skimmed milk. But if that ever changes I will start having it again as it is nicer than semi skimmed lol

> I see you have found mugshots on green days, yummy eh? Just wanna make sure you are having the noodle one not the pasta one, as that has some syns in it.

> You have synned Batchelor's Macaroni cheese half portion as half a syn but on SW site it says:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Batchelors Pasta n Sauce, Macaroni Cheese, excluding milk & butter, dried 108g packet[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
2 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 19 Syns
green.gif
Green 2 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

If that's the one you have, then half a portion without milk or butter is one syn

> On Friday 11th December your brekky was 28g porridge oats, but to have that as your HEb you also have to have one oat/scan bran

> Just wondering, which low fat cheese do you use? We switched to Cathedral City lighter and it is delish!!

Hope you don't think I'm picking holes because I'm not, you're doing superbly and I just want to highlight some things you can check out for your own benefit. All the best :)

Thanks so much for the feedback, really appreciate you taking the time to check my diary.
I love the 1% milk but only having 250ml rather than 350ml of skimmed doesn't work for me. I love to use milk for latte's etc so it has to be skimmed all the way lol
Mugshots - I have the right ones - noodles. Not seen the others, saw the right ones at SW meeting so knew what to look our for thankfully.
Thanks for the Macaroni Cheese...will amend my diary to account for the extra syns :)
I usually have a ryvita with marmite but doh forget to write it down sometimes.
The whole family have also swapped to Catherdral City Light and they havent noticed the difference...but why is it more expensive, its really not fair!

Again thanks so much for all you help / advise

Claire :D

Friday 18th Dec - Extra Easy

Breakfast: 28g Porridge Oats and 1 Ryvita Original HeB, Shape Longlasting. 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: Tikka Chicken, Large Salad, Pickled Onions, Fat Free French Dressing.
Roast Chicken Pot Noodle in a Mug

Dinner: Chicken Stir Fry with Egg Fried Rice
Chicken, Stir Fry Vegetables, Egg, Rice and Soy Sauce

Syns: 1/2 Blue Dragon Teriyaki Sauce- 3.5
2 Finger Kit Kat - 5.5
2 tsp Jam - 1
Lemon Cheesecake Mullerlight - 1

Total=11

Haven't been on since friday ...food not 100% but considering 2 meals out could have been far worse :)

Monday 21st Dec - Extra Easy

Breakfast: 28g Porridge Oats and 1 Ryvita Original HeB, Shape Longlasting. 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: Lamb and Lentil Curry:
Lamb, Onion, Tomato, Lentils and Rice
Shape Longlasting and Apple

Dinner: Roast Pork, Mashed Potato, Swede, Carrot, Cauliflower, Broccoli and Green Beans

Syns: 1/8 Geeta's Jalfrezi Sauce - 2
3 Tbsp Bisto Gravy - 4.5
1/2 Laughing Cow Extra Light - 0.5
Nutrigrain Elevenses Ginger - 8
Total=15

Time to catch up with my diary:jelous:
Thursday 25th Feb - Extra Easy

Breakfast: 28g Porridge Oats and 1 Ryvita Original HeB, )% Greek Yogurt. 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: Savoury Rice, Pepper, Onion, Green Beans, Mushrooms and Ham
Shape Longlasting, Pineapple and Apple

Dinner: Cottage Pie - EL Minced Beef, Onion, Baked Beans, Carrots, Tomatoes, Potatoes, Cauliflower and Spring Greens

Syns: Options Sachet - 2
1 EL Laughing Cow Triangle- 1
2 Fridge Raiders - 1
2 Custard Creams - 6
Total=10

Friday 26th Feb - Extra Easy

Breakfast: 28g Porridge Oats and 1 Ryvita Original HeB, )% Greek Yogurt. 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: Spicy Couscous Sensation, Falafel - Chickpea, Onion, Lemon and Coriander.
Pineapple, Kiwi, Apple and Shape Longlasting.

Dinner: Spaghetti Carbonara - Spaghetti, Onion, Bacon, Ham, Garlic, Eggs and Mushrooms.

Spicy Couscous- 1
28g Parmesan - 6
Total=9

Saturday 27th Feb - Extra Easy

Lunch: Spicy Couscous Sensation, Falafel - Chickpea, Onion, Lemon and Coriander.
Apple.

Dinner: Chicken Cake - Chicken, Eat Smart Sausages, Bacon and Babybell, Actifry Chips ( mmmmmm ) and Large Salad.

Syns: 3 Eat Smart Sausages - 1.5
Spicy Couscous- 1
2 Babybell Light - 4
135g Low Fat Ambrosia Pot - 6.5
Total=13

Sunday 28th Feb - Extra Easy

Breakfast: Eggs, Bacon, Potato, Mushroom and Tinned Tomatoes. 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: Leek and Potato Soup Homemade. 57g Asda Wholemeal Pitta, Tuna and Large Salad.
Apple.

Dinner: Moroccan Style Lamb Stew - Lamb, Onion, Carrots, Sweet Potato and Chickpeas
Moroccan Couscous Sensation.

Syns: 2 Tbsp HP - 1
2 Tbsp EL Mayo - 1
Moroccan Couscous - 0.5
200ml 1% Milk - 4
2 Custard Creams - 6
Total=12.5

Monday 1stMarch - Extra Easy

Lunch: Moroccan Style Lamb Stew - Lamb, Onion, Carrots, Sweet Potato and Chickpeas. Moroccan Couscous.
Apple and Shape Longlasting.

Dinner: Chicken Supreme - Chicken, Bacon, Onion, Green Beans, Peas and Sweetcorn. Rice

Moroccan Couscous - 0.5
1/4 Colmans Sachet - 2
100ml Semi Skimmed and 100mk Skimmed Milk - 4
2 Custard Creams - 6
Total=14.5

Tuesday 2nd March - Extra Easy

Lunch: Moroccan Style Lamb Stew - Lamb, Onion, Carrots, Sweet Potato and Chickpeas. Moroccan Couscous.
Apple and Shape Longlasting.

Dinner: Roast Turkey, Mashed Potato, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Swede and Carrots

Syns: Options Indulgence Sachet - 3
Moroccan Couscous - 0.5
14g Porridge Oats - 2.5
3 tbsp Bisto - 4.5
1 Light Laughing Cow Triangle - 1.5
1 Custard Creams - 3
Total=15

Wed 3rd March - Extra Easy

Breakfast: Breakfast Quiche - Eggs, Ham, Cottage Cheese, Onion, Peppers, Mushrooms and Courgettes. 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: Chicken Supreme - Chicken, Bacon, Onion, Green Beans, Peas and Sweetcorn. Rice
Pineapple, Kiwi, Apple and Shape Longlasting.

Dinner: Beef Goulash with Tagliatelle - Beef, Onion, Peppers and Mushrooms with Tagliatelle. 57g Wholemeal Roll HeB
0% Greek Yogurt.

Syns: French Fries - 4.5
Velvet Crisps - 4.5
Options Sachet - 2
1 Custard Creams - 3
Total=14

choc desert

Not been on for a few days as Son has been poorly...got weigh in this evening so fingers crossed. Food for today:

Today:
Breakfast: Ham and Mushroom Fritatta. Pear and Mullerlight. 200ml 1% Milk 4

Lunch: 2 Slices Wholemeal Bread ( 400g Loaf) (HeB ), Ham, Salad, Mullerlight and French Fries 4.5

Dinner: Homemade Pasta Bake with Gammon, Onion, Mushrooms and Tomatoes. 1/4 Dolmio Cheese and Tomato Pasta Sauce 3. 28g Cheddar (HeA)
Choc Desset- 0% Greek Yogurt, Quark, Splenda and Option Sachet 2

Total Syns: 13.5

That dessert sounds lovely could you give me the details on how you make it? I'm a chocoholic and that sounds great for 2 syns thanks :)

That dessert sounds lovely could you give me the details on how you make it? I'm a chocoholic and that sounds great for 2 syns thanks :)

I use a small tub of 0% Total Greek Yogurt, a good dollop of Quark, Splenda ( to taste ) and options sachet, I love Belgian Choc or Tempting Toffee.
Stir all the ingredients and serve.
My whole family love this and can also be made into a cheesecake topping.
Hope you enjoy

Claire
x

Thur 4th March - Extra Easy

Breakfast: Breakfast Quiche - Eggs, Ham, Cottage Cheese, Onion, Peppers, Mushrooms and Courgettes. 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: Chicken Supreme - Chicken, Bacon, Onion, Green Beans, Peas and Sweetcorn. Rice
Pineapple, Apple and Shape Longlasting.

Dinner: Eat Smart 3% Sausages ( syn free ones I had in my freezer :p ), Actifry Wedges, Egg, Carrots and Mushrooms.

Deli Light Cheese - 1.5
2 Custard Creams - 6
150ml Skimmed Milk - 2.5
Total=12

My head is finally in a good place, feeling better about myself and trying not to punish myself for previous gains. This is a new start and i'm proud for being back on track.
Quiet weekend as we've got a busy one next week. Going to see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at MK Theatre on thurs, sat were going to crufts and then out for dinner on mothers day :D
Food for yest was:
Fri 5th March - Extra Easy

Breakfast: 28g Porridge Oats HeB, 0% Greek Yog, Scan Brann and Marmite.
350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: Quiche - Eggs, Ham, Cottage Cheese, Onion, Peppers, Mushrooms and Courgettes. Celery, Tomatoes and Cucumber.
Pineapple, Apple and Shape Longlasting.

Dinner: Spaghetti Carbonara - Spaghetti, Onion, Bacon, Ham, Garlic, Eggs and Mushrooms.
Toffee Dessert - 0% Greek Yogurt, Quark and Splenda.

Syns: 2 Options Sachet - 4
28g Parmesan - 6
4 Amaretti Biscuits - 4
75ml Skimmed Milk - 1
Total=15

Last edited:
Blimey what a busy few days and can't believe its tuesday already and weigh in tomorrow evening :)
Catch up of food diary.....
Sat 6th March - Extra Easy

Breakfast: 28g Porridge Oats HeB, 0% Greek Yog, Scan Brann and Marmite.
Pineapple, Grapes and Kiwi.
350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Mushrooms and Asparagus.

Dinner: Takeaway - synned

Chow Mein - 7
200g McCain Rustic Wedges - 2
Total=11

Last edited:
Back