Loopeylou's EE Food Diary

Quiet day following a busy fri and sat....god needed it lol

Sun 21st March -Red

Breakfast
: 28g Porridge Oats HeB, 0% Greek Yog, Scan Bran and Marmite.
350ml Skimmed Milk
HeA

Lunch
: Chicken and Cheese Salad - Tikka Chicken, 3 Babybell Light HeA, Large Salad and Hi-Fi Bar HeB.

Dinner: Roast Lamb, Mint Sauce, Cauliflower, Carrots, Runner Beans and Broccoli Spears.

Syns
: Options Sachet - 2
Tikka Chicken - 0.5
3 Tbsp Bisto - 4.5
6 Mikado's - 3
Total= 10

Busy day back at work, got a month's work to do before the end of the month so lots of late evening for me :cry:
Food all organisned for tomorrow and off to bed soon to read....books called Chocolate Wishes - think I'm teasing myself lol

Mon 22nd March -Red

Breakfast
: 42g Weetabix Crunch Bran HeB, VLF Fromage Frais and 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch
: Ham, Egg and Large Salad, Ryvita Mini's HeB.
Apple, Pineapple and Melon.

Dinner: Bolognese - EL Mince, Onion, Red Pepper, Courgette, Mushroom and Passata.
Cauliflower,Green Beans, Runner Beans and Broccoli Spears.
VFL Fromage Frais and Pineapple.

Syns: Options Sachet 2 - 4
Tikka Chicken - 0.5
8 White Mikado - 4

Total= 8.5

Two lovely plans there again Lou, well done. X

Thanks for comments Donnie, I always hope my plans are balanced :)
Well Not a great day, work is a nightmare at the moment, star week impending and to top it all this evening I was prepping my lunch for tomorrow and popped a pickled onion into my mouth and unfortunately sucked in and it got stuck in my throat!
Well tried to cough back up....nope....couldn't swallow so there I was choking....thank for for my hubbie who whacked me on the back several times and finally it went down.
Now I'm left with an extremely sore throat and can kind of feel in there further down. Did try bringing it up :eek: but wasn't happening. I was so flipping scared:(
Tue 23rd March -Red

Breakfast
: 28g Porridge Oats HeB, VLF Fromage Frais, Scan Bran and Marmite.
350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch
: Leftovers, Bolognese - EL Mince, Onion, Red Pepper, Courgette, Mushroom and Passata.
Cauliflower,Green Beans, Runner Beans and Broccoli Spears.

Apple and Shape Longlasting

Dinner: Gammon, Scrambled Eggs, Tinned Tomatoes, Mushrooms and 57g Wholemeal Bread HeB

Syns: Options Sachet - 2
Monster Munch - 5.5
2 Tbsp HP - 1

Total= 8.5

Missed the last 2 days as i've been poorly sick following my pickled onion horror. I think it must have bruised my windpipe or something causing me to not be able to keep anything down or even have the appetite for anything.
Back on track today and feeling much better, dont think I can ever face a pickled onion again lol

Fri 26th March -Extra Easy

Breakfast: 28g Porridge Oats HeB, 0% Greek Yog, Scan Bran and Marmite.
350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: Ainsley Harriott Blue Cheese and Broccoli Risotto 100g, Broccoli and Runner Beans
Apple and Pineapple

Dinner: Spaghetti Carbonara - Spaghetti, Bacon, Onion, Eggs and Parmesan. Broccoli and Sugar Snap Peas

Ansley Harriott Risotto - 2.5
Alpen Light - 3
28g Parmesan - 6
Total= 13.5

How do you do your spaghetti carbonara hun?

Glad your throat is better!

Lovely plans btw!

Spaghetti Carbonara
Serves 22 HEa’s for entire recipe on Extra Easy

Ingredients
225g uncooked spaghetti
28g finely grated parmesan
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 large egg
1 large egg white
50g of lean back bacon or canadian bacon (any fat removed)
50g of ham
1 onion sliced
8-10 mushrooms sliced
2 garlic cloves, minced
200ml of chicken stock
1/4 cup of the pasta liquid (once pasta is cooked)
to serve
2×14g of parmesan
2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley

Method
Cook pasta according to the packet instructions. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid.
Combine the cheese, pepper, salt, egg, and egg white in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Gradually add the reserved 1/4 cup cooking liquid (this ensures the egg doesnt scramble when you add to the pasta) to egg mixture, stirring constantly with a whisk.
Cook bacon and ham until golden. Remove bacon and set aside. Add onion and garlic until golden.Add mushrooms and remainder of stock, once all that stock has reduced lower the heat right down.
Add pasta, cheese / egg mix, bacon and ham to pan, reduce heat and cook for approx 1 min.
Plate up and serve with fresh parsley and parmesan.

Had really great plans for a healthy evening but best made plans sometimes go astray :eek: well here goes with flexi syns

Sat 27th March -Extra Easy

350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Tomatoes and Mushrooms

Dinner: Roast Lamb, Roast Potatoes, Yorkshire Pudding, Onion Sauce, Broc and Caulilower Cheese, Swede, Carrots, Brussel Sprouts, Gravy and Mint Sauce
VFL Fromage Frais mixed with Options for pud ( didn't have prof rolls and the double cream :D )

Syns: Options Sachet x 2 - 4
Onion Sauce 1 Tbsp( skim milk fro all - 4?
Cheese Sauce 2 Tbsp ( skim milk from all ) - 10?
Yorkshire Pudding ( small amount ) - 6?
Bisto Gravy - 4.5
Oil for Roast Potatoes, 1 tsp - 2
Total= 30.5

Could have been so much worse so not too unhappy really :eek:

Well no menu plans for the last few days as laid up with a sprained ankle. Food a bit weird as its what I can grab but not been too bad ( I think :eek: )
Hoping to still go away tomorrow evening til monday eve so will start menu plan again next week. Intending to stick to plan 80-90% when were away as its our own caravan so we can cook SW friendly. My prob will be hubbie will have to do shopping as I can't walk that far a mo but I will give him a very specific list :rolleyes:
xx

Hey Claire, just thought I'd post on here to give you a bit of support as you always write on mine!!! Food looks yummy hun and don't worry, I'm sure your dh will do you proud if you give him clear instructions!! Are you going away anywhere that could receive a supermarket online delivery?! Where are you off to anywayz?! Hope your ankle makes a speedy recovery so that you can get back in control again!! I'm hopeless when I'm not in control so if you're anything like me I know how you feel!!!XXXXXXXXX

Well I'm back and still hobbling with my sprained ankle but def on the mend.
Had a lovely hols, 5 days away and its really recharged the batteries. We went to Ferry Meadows, Peterborough, its a lovely Caravan site really great for walking, familes and dogs.
I couldn't walk too far cause of my ankle but weather was good and just nice to be away.
Hubbie was fab and did the shopping, quite surprsied me that he's adapted so well to SW and no naughty items brought back :)
We all had a few treats whilst we were away but for the first time in ages didn't feel deprived, SW is so easy to follow while we were away which I'm so happy about.
Got WI tomorrow, I know i've had a gain as the last 3 weeks have been all over the place, not eaten badly but not 100% as relying on hubbie and I hate not being in control lol
TOM this morning too so who knows what tomorrow will bring :eek:
Will update food diary for today onwards.
Claire

Tues 6th April -Extra Easy

Breakfast: 28g Quacker Oat Crunch HeB, 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: Jacket Potato, Tuna, Lettuce, Onion, Cucumber and Tomato.
Apple and Shape Longlasting

Dinner: Chicken Mushy Pea Curry with Basmati Rice -
Chicken, Onion, Pepper, Green Beans, Tomatoes, Mushy Peas and Green Beans.

Syns: French Fries - 4.5
Scan Bran Cake - 4
Sugar Free Jelly Mousse - 0.5
Total= 9

Thur 8th April -Extra Easy

350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: Chicken Mushy Pea Curry with Basmati Rice -
Chicken, Onion, Pepper, Green Beans, Tomatoes, Mushy Peas and Green Beans.
Shape Longlasting and Apple.

Dinner: Pea and Ham Soup - Pea, Onion, Stock and Ham
Jacket Potato with Spicy Bacon Topping - Jacket Potato, Bacon, Onion, Tomato, Passata and Large Salad

Dijon and Tomato Puree for receipe - 0.5
French Fries - 4.5
Kellogs Fibre Plus Choc Cereal Bar YUM!! - 5.5
Total= 12

Very busy weekend catching up on loads of housework and ironing....oh joy lol

Fri 9th April -Extra Easy

Breakfast: Kellogs Fibre Plus Choc Cereal Bar HeB, VLF Fromage Frais and Strawberries
350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: Jacket Potato, Ham and Large Salad
Apple

Dinner: Pea and Ham Soup - Pea, Onion, Stock and Ham

Jelly Mousse - 0.5
42g Low Fat Red Leicester - 6
Tikka Chicken - 1.5
Total= 10.5

Sat 9th April -Extra Easy

Breakfast: 28g Porridge Oats HeB, VLF Fromage Frais and Scan Bran
350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: Jacket Potato, Tikka Chicken and Large Salad

Dinner: Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Tinned Tomatoes and Mushrooms

Tikka Chicken - 0.5
Jelly Mousse - 0.5
Deli Light - 1.5
2 Tbsp HP - 1
4 Morrisons Sausages - 2
150g McCain Rustic Wedges - 1.5
Kellogs Fibre Plus Choc Cereal Bar - 5.5
Total= 15

Sun 10th April -Extra Easy

Breakfast: 28g Porridge Oats HeB, VLF Fromage Frais and Scan Bran
350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: Nothing as not hungry

Dinner: Roast Chicken, Mashed Potato, Cauliflower, Broccoli and Carrots

14g Porridge Oats - 2.5
3 Tbsp Bisto - 4.5
French Fries - 4.5
Total= 13.5

Last edited:
Had planned for a EE day but didn't want dinner tonight so have turned to a green day to give myself an extra heb, feeling a bit down tonight so just going to have a bowl of porridge and an early night :eek:

Mon 11th April - Green

Breakfast: 42g Weetabix Crunchy Bran HeB, Shape Zero and Kellogs Fibre Plus Bar ( 5.5 Syn )
350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: 1/2 Tesco Mushroom Risotto ( 0.5 Syn ), Carrots, Green Beans, Broccoli and Cauliflower.
Apple, Pear and Jelly Mousse ( 0.5 Syn )

Dinner: 42g Porridge Oats HeB ( + 2.5 Syns ), Options Sachet ( 2 Syns ) and VLF Fromage Frais

Syns Total : 11

Last edited:
Back