Loopeylou's EE Food Diary

Sun 7th March - Extra Easy

Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs, Eat Smart Sausages ( Free reserve stock from freezer :D ), Bacon, Mushrooms and Tomatoes.
350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: 28g Porridge Oats HeB, 0% Quark, Scan Brann and Marmite.

Dinner: Pork Chops, Onions, Wedges, Carrots and Peas.

Syns: Costa Skinny Latte - Large - 5
2 Tbsp HP - 1
300g Rustic Wedges- 3
Options Sachet - 2
Total=11

Yesterday was a nightmare! everything that could go wrong did and did I crack and binge.....NO :D
For the first time in ages I stayed on track, opted for a quick dinner and felt so so in control ( only thing that I could control )
Yah for me:p

Mon 8th March - Extra Easy

Breakfast: 28g Porridge Oats HeB, 0% Greek Yog, Scan Brann and Marmite.
350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: Tesco Wild Mushroom Risotto, Onion, Mushrooms and Runner Beans.
Pineapple, Apple and Shape Longlasting.

Dinner: Scrambled Eggs, Tinned Spaghetti, Ham, Mushrooms and Tomatoes.

Syns: Options Sachet - 2
Tesco Wild Mushroom Risotto Rice - 0.5
57g Wholemeal Toast - 6
42g Low Fat Cheese - 6
Total=14.5

Last edited:
I can't believe its been a week since I updated my diary....how time flies hey lol :)

Tues 9th March - Extra Easy

Breakfast: 28g Porridge Oats HeB, 0% Greek Yog, Scan Bran and Marmite.
350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: Tesco Wild Mushroom Risotto, Onion, Mushrooms and Runner Beans.
Pineapple, Kiwi, Apple and Shape Longlasting.

Dinner: Lamb and Vegetable Curry with Rice - Lamb, Onion, Pepper, Lentils, Sweet Potato, Cauliflower, Swede, Broccoli and Sugar Snap Peas.

Syns: Options Sachet x 2.5 - 5
Tesco Wild Mushroom Risotto Rice - 0.5
Scan Bran Cake - 1/3rd - 4
Total= 9.5

Last edited:
Wed 10th March - Extra Easy

Breakfast: 28g Quacker Oat Crunch HeB
350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: Vegetable Curry with Rice - Lamb, Onion, Pepper, Lentils, Sweet Potato, Cauliflower, Swede, Broccoli and Sugar Snap Peas.

Dinner: Chilli Con Carne - Extra Lean Mince, Onions, Kidney Beans, Chopped Tomatoes and Rice.

Syns: 42g Low Fat Custard - 6
3 Custard Creams - 9
Total= 15

Lost 1.5lb last night and got my 1/2 stone award so very happy.
Went to see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at MK Theatre tonight and had a fab time.
Resisted all the sweets and ice cream and opted for a small 130ml tub of Sorbet, still cost me 6.5 syns tough:eek:

Wed 11th March - Extra Easy

350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: Lamb and Vegetable Curry with Rice - Lamb, Onion, Pepper, Lentils, Sweet Potato, Cauliflower, Swede, Broccoli and Sugar Snap Peas.

Dinner: Spaghetti Carbonara - Spaghetti, Onion, Bacon, Ham, Garlic, Eggs and Mushrooms.

28g Parmesan - 6
French Fries - 4.5
130ml Lemon Sorbet - 6.5
Total= 19 :(

Last edited:
Thur 12th March - Extra Easy

Breakfast: 42g Weetabix Crunchy Bran HeB. 0% Greek Yogurt and Quark.
350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: Lamb and Vegetable Curry with Rice - Lamb, Onion, Pepper, Lentils, Sweet Potato, Cauliflower, Swede, Broccoli and Sugar Snap Peas.

Dinner: Eat Smart Sausages, Actifry Chips, Tomatoes and Mushrooms.

4 Eat Smart Sausages - 2
2 Tbsp HP - 1
200ml Skimmed Milk - 3
Total= 8 :) Recovered some back due to using 19 yesterday

Went to Crufts today, we have a Cavalier King Charles and Miniature Schnauzer and both breed classes were being shown today so I got loads of squeezy hugs lol, we had a great time....loads of walking too so hoping will help with the fact that its mother days and prob using Flexi Syns ;)

Sat 13th March -Red

350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: Quiche and Salad - Eggs, Cottage Cheese, Quorn Sausage, Onion, Pepper, Courgette, Tomato and Mushrooms.
Side Salad and Apple.

Dinner: 28g Porridge Oats HeB, 0% Quark, Scan Bran and Marmite.
350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Syns: Options Sachet x2 - 4
Fridge Raiders - 0.5
Total= 4.5 Definately Saved a few more ready for tomorrow :cool:

Last edited:
Mothers Day - Breakfast and Lunch out all went well but went a bit pear shaped when I got home....bit sad because its my Gramp's birthday who sadly died 5 weeks ago so all a bit raw and comfort ate but def not to the limits I used too.
Not worried as had saved a ferw syns the last few days and can rake a few back before weigh in on weds.

Sun 14th March - Extra Easy

350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: Scallops with Choritzo, Avacado Puree and Parmesan Crisps.
Roast Rib of Beef, 2 Roast Potatoes, Small Yorkshire Pudding, Carrots, Peas, Cabbage, Runner Beans and Gravy.

Dinner: Cheese Sandwich :eek:

Choritzo and Avacado - 5
Roast Beef - Oil, Yorkie and Gravy - 5
Bread, Cheese and Relish - 13
10 Mikado's = 5
6 yes 6 Custard Creams - 18
Total= 48 GULP :break_diet:

Last edited:
Mon 15th March -Extra Easy

350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: Quiche and Salad - Eggs, Cottage Cheese, Quorn Sausage, Onion, Pepper, Courgette, Tomato and Mushrooms.
Apple, Pineapple, Kiwi and Shape Longlasting

Dinner: Meatloaf - Lean Pork Mince, Extra Lean Beef Mince, Onions, Worcestershire Sauce, Chilli and Egg. Mini Roast Potatoes, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots and Runner Beans.

3 Tbsp Bisto - 4.5
Total= 6.5

Last edited:
Tues 16th March -Extra Easy

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix HeB Fat Free Fromage Frais.
350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Apple, Pineapple, Kiwi and Shape Longlasting

Dinner: Chicken stuffed with Babybell wrapped in Bacon. Actifry Chips and Large Salad.

1 Tsp Olive Oil - 2
2 Babybell Light - 4
200ml Skimmed Milk - 3
Total= 11

Weigh in this evening and lost 1lb, happy with that as had a real havy day on mothers day but managed to compensate before and after :flirt2:

Wed 17th March -Extra Easy

Breakfast: 42g Weetabix Crunchy Bran HeB, Fat Free Fromage Frais.
350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: Butternut Squash Risotto - Risotto Rice, Veg Stock, Butternut Squash and Sage.
Apple, Pineapple and Kiwi

Dinner: Lamb and Lentil Curry - Lamb, Onion, Green Beans, Tomatoes, Lentil and Rice

9g Parmesan - 2
1/4 Pataks Rogan Josh - 4
28g Swiss Roll - 4
2 Custard Creams - 6
Total= 18:eek:

Going to mix Red days with EE now as noticing I'm feeling quite bloated some days fancy a change too :D

Thurs 18th March -Extra Easy

350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: Butternut Squash Risotto - Risotto Rice, Veg Stock, Butternut Squash and Sage.
Apple and Shape Longlasting

Dinner: Stuffed Burgers, Actifry Chips, Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Mushy Peas - EL Mince, Red Onion, Egg, Potatoes, Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Mushy Peas.
VLF Fromage Frais

Syns: Options Sachet x 2 - 4
Tikka Chicken - 0.5
1 White Mikado ( Yum:p ) - 0.5
3 LC Deli Light ( for Burgers ) - 4.5
Total= 9.5

Last edited:
Loved reading your diary hun - whats the quark used for at brekkie? im intrigued! X (and confused!!! and worried im missing a trick!! haha) x

Loved reading your diary hun - whats the quark used for at brekkie? im intrigued! X (and confused!!! and worried im missing a trick!! haha) x

Doh that would be 0% Greek Yogurt lol.....god Quark mixed into Porridge doesnt bear thinking about :confused:
Have amended prev days too so people don't think I'm weird or pregnant hehe
Ta
xx

I've got a housefull of kids tonight as my sons having a sleep over...god help me lol
Good thing is though I'm upstairs while they play on PS3 and Wii and I'm darned if i'm going down there so its water all the way for me lol
Last day of EE for a few days, have planned the next 3-4 days as Red and really looking forward to it :D

Fri 19th March - Extra Easy

Breakfast: 28g Kellogs Oatbakes HeB, Fat Free Fromage Frais. Kiwi and Pineapple.
350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Apple, Melon, Pineapple, Kiwi and Shape Longlasting.

Dinner: Luxury Hash - 3% Fat Eat Smart Sausages ( Free :) Freezer was well stocked before they changed them lol ), Bacon, Onion, Mushrooms, Tomatoes and New Potatoes.

2 Tbsp HP - 1
9g Parmesan - 2
2 Custard Creams - 6
Total= 11

Last edited:
Great plan there Lou, good mix of Super free food too, well done.

Just reading your food diary- lovely variety!! I fancy the butternut squash risotto and also the meatloaf!! Yummy and different!! The combo of pineapple, kiwi and apple appeals to me too with yogurt! I've just bought Onken fat free vanilla which would be nice with that combo I reckon! I see you like Mikados- someone recommended using them as skewers for fruit- I'm definitely going to try that- I thought it was a fab idea!! Well done you!X

Love the idea of Mikado's being used as a skewer for fruit, will prob try that tonight to have with my Options Choc Yogurt as a dip mmmmm

Still got a houseful of kids, managed to clear every room apart from the lounge which they've still taken over lol. Was hoping for a dry day so they could go out but nope it's been raining on and off all day.

Will write up diary tomorrow but all going well so far and cals burned cleaning and ironing so all is good lol
x

Wow what a weekend, totally shattered but everyone had fun. Son's sleepover lasted til 5pm yesterday lol then our friend turned up for dinner at 7 .... so 2 hours to get smell of boy removed from the lounge and washed and changed lol
My friend brought a homemade Lemon and Lime Cheesecake for dinner, I resisted and made myself a 0% Greek Yog, Quark and Options dessert....shining my halo as we speak lol

Sat 20th March -Red

350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: Salmon Salad - Red Salmon, Homemade Coleslaw, VFL Fromage Frais, Large Salad and Ryvita Minis HeB.

Dinner: Roast Lamb, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots and Brussel Sprouts.

0% Greek Yogurt and Quark

Syns: Options Sachet x2 - 4
2 Mikado's - 1
2 Tbsp EL Hellmans - 1
60g Roast Potato in Oil - 4
3 Tbsp Bisto - 4.5
Total= 14.5

Back