Loopeylou's EE Food Diary

Tues 25th -

Lunch : Roasted Vegetables, Fasoluki, Tikka Chicken ( 0.5 ) and Shape Zero
what Fasoluki i just googled it and hardly any results came up and one was a link back to this page lol

what Fasoluki i just googled it and hardly any results came up and one was a link back to this page lol

I probably spelt it wrong lol....its a greek green bean dish.

Blanch green beans. Cook onions in stock until cooked through and stock reduced, add some lemon, garlic and pasatta and stir the green beans in and simmer for 10 mins. My whole family love this hot or cold :)

Sts this week, had hoped for 1 lb this week to get my stone award before going away but I suppose 3 lb last week and * week this week it wasn't meant to be :eek:
Going on hols on saturday for 8 days :D C has given me 30-35 syns per day if I want them as long as I track syns.....that way will give me the control but the flexibility to enjoy myself. Really hoping I can do enough before and after and control while away that I don't gain...fingers crossed.

Wed 26th - Extra Easy

Breakfast : 42g Crunchy Bran HeB, Shape Zero and 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Snack : Apple and Pineapple

Lunch : Roasted Vegetables, Fasoluki and Roast Chicken

Snack : Kellogs Fibre Plus ( after weigh in ) ( 5.5 )

Dinner : Chicken Curry - Chicken, Onions, Lentils, Tomatoes, Garlic, 1/5 Pataks Rogan Josh ( 4.5 ) and Basmati Rice
2 Finger Kit Kat ( 5.5 )

Syns: 15.5

Hey hunny!! Haven't long logged on and just saw your result tonight!! Well done on STS!! It's OK to do that sometimes, although I can vouch that is annoying when you don't quite get what you wanted- I was EXACTLY the same last week if you remember, and gutted because I so wanted that award and like you had been so good!! And it's especially annoying for you because you wanted it before going away, but think logically, it's only you who's putting that pressure on/setting the standard, so be kinder to yourself! As you say, you DID have a great week last week, and as you said before because you'll be self-catering in your caravan it'll be easy enough to stay on track DURING your hols if you really want to, and next WI is bound to be a good one!! Unlike me who is going on a cruise with TOTALLY out of this world food being dished out left right and centre, all in the price! Somehow I think I'm having 4 days off plan!!! Have you read the article about perfectionists in the new SW mag?! It's really interesting and is helpful to everyday life, not just slimming!! I know I set very high standards for myself and am often falling short of them and disappointing myself!! From now on I'm going to lower my standards and accept a less than perfectly clean house, not COMPLETELY colour co-ordinating clothes and accessories, and not meeting my targets of weight loss every single week!!!XXXX

Hey hunny!! Haven't long logged on and just saw your result tonight!! Well done on STS!! It's OK to do that sometimes, although I can vouch that is annoying when you don't quite get what you wanted- I was EXACTLY the same last week if you remember, and gutted because I so wanted that award and like you had been so good!! And it's especially annoying for you because you wanted it before going away, but think logically, it's only you who's putting that pressure on/setting the standard, so be kinder to yourself! As you say, you DID have a great week last week, and as you said before because you'll be self-catering in your caravan it'll be easy enough to stay on track DURING your hols if you really want to, and next WI is bound to be a good one!! Unlike me who is going on a cruise with TOTALLY out of this world food being dished out left right and centre, all in the price! Somehow I think I'm having 4 days off plan!!! Have you read the article about perfectionists in the new SW mag?! It's really interesting and is helpful to everyday life, not just slimming!! I know I set very high standards for myself and am often falling short of them and disappointing myself!! From now on I'm going to lower my standards and accept a less than perfectly clean house, not COMPLETELY colour co-ordinating clothes and accessories, and not meeting my targets of weight loss every single week!!!XXXX

Must admit I'm not stressing about food on holiday...that a first for me :)
4 days on a cruise with nearly a week to lose the gain....you'll do it ;) I'm sure your going to have a fab time hunny.
Did read the article and can hugely relate to it, It's something I have been trying to work hard on over the last year....I know i'm very controlling but just trying to make small changes and its def helping :D
xx

* started with a vengence and feeling really blurgh!! Got most of the stuff sorted for hols ready to pack tomorrow night. Didn't feel like cooking but my lovely hubbie did it for me....bless him :)

Thur 27th - Red

Breakfast : 28g Oats and 1 Scan Bran HeB1, FF Fromage Frais, 11g Options ( 2 ) and 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA1

Snack : Apple and Pineapple

Lunch : Barbeque Chicken ( 0.5 ), Large Salad, 2 Tbsp EL Salad Cream ( 2 ) and FF Fromage Frais

Snack : Kellogs Fibre Plus Bar HeB2

Dinner : Mixed Grill
2 Light Choices Cumberland Sausages ( 2 ), 1/2 Piece Rump Steak, 2 Rashers Bacon, 2 Eggs, Tomatoes, Mushrooms and 2 Tbsp HP ( 2 )

Snack : Crack o Bites ( 5.5 )

Syns: 14

Last edited:
Have a fantastic Holiday Hun and dont fret over what you can and cant eat!...just enjoy your break!
xxx

Well all packed and ready to go, leaving about 4am so just cooking dinner then bath and an early night in order :D
Thanks for all your kind wishes everyone, will miss you all.

Fri 28th - Green

Breakfast : 28g Oats and 1 Scan Bran HeB1, FF Fromage Frais, 11g Options ( 2 ) and 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA1

Snack : Pear and Pineapple

Lunch : Spicy Sensation Couscous ( 1 ) and Shape Zero

Snack : Kellogs Fibre Plus Bar HeB2

Dinner : 2 Meatfree Quarterpounders ( 2 ) Actifry Chips, 2 Tsp Olive Oil ( 4 ) and Mushy Peas.
Pineapple and 12.5g Anchor Light Aerosol Cream ( 1 )

Syns: 10

Have a fab holiday my lovely :) we shall miss you!! Can we all come :p xx

Hey Loops, hope you're having a lovely holiday and allowing yourself nice treats! I had an awesome time on my cruise but I really really went for it!! Didn't hold back at all really so I'm expecting a gain next Monday! I'll just pull it back as much as I possibly can between now and then and hope to lose some of whatever I've gained!!! XXX

Hope you're having a smashing holiday...

I'm back :) , had a fab holiday......couldn't believe how lovely the weather and have come back with a lovely golden tan :D
Didn't manage any fell walking due to the sprain I suffered 6 weeks ago still causing me some weakness but did walk alot. Went to Keswick, Ambleside, Grassmere, Windermere, Hawkshead, Ullswater and Hardknock Pass ( very scary drive lol :eek: )
All unpacked and first load of washing on, just got to raid cupboards for something to eat for dinner!
Was good on hols, I did have treats but tracked every day and used between 15-35 syns per day ....my consultant gave me upto 35 a day to allow me the enjoyment of hols but staying in control and definately seems to have worked.
On 2 days I used 45 syns as we went out for dinner but not worrying.
Fingers crossed for weigh in this wednesday.

Hope your all well, will catch up with everyone soon ( when I've cleared some of my washing mountain lol )
xx

Welcome back :) glad you had a great time!! You picked a good time to go - the weather has been lovely! Well done you for treating yourself but also sticking to plan (ish) lol :)

Enjoy that washing :8855:xx

Back