Loopeylou's EE Food Diary

Wed 7th July - Extra Easy

Breakfast: 28g Oats and 1 Scan Bran HeB, FF Fromage Frais, 11g Options ( 2 ) and 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: Mug Shot, Apple and Shape Zero

Snack : Melon and Grapes

Dinner: 3 ES Sausages ( 1.5 ), Bisto ( 3 ), Onions, Rice, Carrots, Broccoli and Green Beans - Hubbie cooked bizarre mix but tasted lovely lol
Jelly Pot ( 0.5 ) and 2 Tbsp Anchor Light ( 0.5 )

Snack : 15 Mikado's ( 7.5 )

Syns: 15

5th Wedding Anniversary :D

Thur 8th July - Extra Easy

Breakfast: 28g Oats and 1 Scan Bran HeB, FF Fromage Frais, 11g Options ( 2 ) and 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Snack : Apple

Lunch: Batchelors Curry Rice, Carrots, Green Beans and 2 Boiled Eggs

Snack : Crack o Bites ( 5.5 )

Dinner: Chinese Takeaway
Chicken in Osyter Sauce ( 5.5 ) and Boiled Rice.
4 Mikado's ( 2 )

Fri 9th July - Extra Easy

Breakfast: 3 Egg Omelette and Mushrooms

Lunch: Ham Salad, Pickled Onions, Pot Noodle in a Mug and Mullerlight

Snack : 28g Oats and 1 Scan Bran HeB, FF Fromage Frais, 11g Options ( 2 ) and 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Dinner: 2 Pork Chops, 14g Stuffing Mix ( 2.5 ), Garlic, Potatoes, Courgettes, Peppers, Red Onions and 1 Tsp Olive Oil ( 2 )

Syns: 14

Last edited:
Congrats on your anniversary :D Did you have a nice day?

#Anniversary Meal out this evening....flexi syns needed as its Cafe Rouge - don't often go French but we got married in Mauritius which is French based food so seemed fitting.

Sat 10th July - Extra Easy

Breakfast: 28g Oats and 1 Scan Bran HeB, FF Fromage Frais, 11g Options ( 2 ), Raspberries and 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Snack : Raspberries

Lunch: Tikka Chicken ( 0.5 ), Salad, Pickled Onions, Spicy Couscous ( 0.5 ), 1 Tbsp EL Salad Cream ( 1 )
Apple and Raspberries

Dinner: Cafe Rouge - Flexi syns for sure but all enjoyed and absolutely no regrets...worked hard in gym and will work even harder on tues lol
I had- French Onion Soup with a slice of bread
Beef Bourginon and Herb Mash ( rather than daphinois pots!! )
Then all went wrong haha when I had a trio of Creme Brulee but so worth it

Syns: Flexi

90 mins @ Gym

Last edited:
Hope you had a lovely anniversary meal and enjoyed cafe rouge. We went to on Friday night (unplanned) and it was lovely - we had a naughty starter (shared the bread with dips...) then I had salmon nicoise yum yum

Had a lovely meal out and had some indulgences but no alcohol so not all bad lol :eek:

Sun 11th July - Red

Breakfast : 28g Oats and 1 Scan Bran HeB1, FF Fromage Frais, 11g Options ( 2 ), Raspberries, Small Latte ( 3.5 ) and 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA1

Lunch: Bacon, Mushrooms, Eggs, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, 2 Tbsp Hp ( 2 ) and Kellogs Fibre Plus HeB2

Dinner : Slow Roast Shredded Pork, Syn Free BBQ Sauce, Roasted Courgettes, Red Onion, Garlic, Peppers and Butternut Squash

Snack : 8 Mikado's ( 4 )

Syns: 11.5

Last edited:
Feeling a bit off colour, have a rash on my forearms....not sure if its allergic reaction or something else ( not prickly heat as know how that feels ). It's very warm to touch, red and covers and area of about 6 inches by 3 :(. Have taken piriton x 2 and keeping it cool and hope it gets better soon.

Mon 12th July - Extra Easy

Breakfast: 28g Oats and 1 Scan Bran HeB, FF Fromage Frais, 11g Options ( 2 ), Raspberries and 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: Tuna, Boiled Eggs, Large Salad and Pickled Onions

Snack : Fruit Salad - Mango, Apple, Strawberries, Melon, Pineapple and Raspberries and Shape Zero

Dinner: Chicken, Bacon, Onions, Carrots, Green Beans, 1/3rd tin Homepride White Wine Sauce ( 7 ), Rice and Peas

Syns: 9

Dinner : Slow Roast Shredded Pork, Syn Free BBQ Sauce, Roasted Courgettes, Red Onion, Garlic, Peppers and Butternut Squash
Yum - Im so going to copy this - thanks!

Feeling a bit off colour, have a rash on my forearms....not sure if its allergic reaction or something else ( not prickly heat as know how that feels ). It's very warm to touch, red and covers and area of about 6 inches by 3 :(. Have taken piriton x 2 and keeping it cool and hope it gets better soon.

Oh no - hope it clears up soon x

Hi Claire, I just replied at length to your msg on my food diary page hun!! Hope you're OK! Sorry to hear you're all itchy and scratchy too!! What's happening to us?!!XXX

Eek, I'm glad the rash is going down! Nothing worse than being all itchy! Hope you're okay :) xxx

Tues 13th July - Red

Breakfast : 2 Alpen Light Bars HeB1, Shape Zero, Fruit Salad - Raspberries, Melon, Apple and Pineapple.
350ml Skimmed Milk HeA1

Lunch: Tikka Chicken ( 0.5 ), Large Salad and Pickled Onions

Snack After Gym : Boiled Egg, Asparagus Soup and Alpen Light ( 3 )

Dinner : 4 ES Sausages ( 2 ), 1 Egg, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, 2 Tbsp Hp ( 2 ) and 2 WW Wholemeal Bread HeB2

65 mins @ Gym - 45 min Power Plate Class ( includes interval training and about 10-15 mins on plates only ) and 20 mins Cardo :winner:

Eek, I'm glad the rash is going down! Nothing worse than being all itchy! Hope you're okay :) xxx

Tell me about it especially as I was at gym getting all sweaty!!!...I'm good ta, had a tough workout tonight and know I'm gunna pay for it tomorrow but feeling great for doing it :)
Hope your still on track after your indulgent weekend...I'm keeping an eye on you lol
xxx

65 mins @ Gym - 45 min Power Plate Class ( includes interval training and about 10-15 mins on plates only ) and 20 mins Cardo :winner:
:happy096: You are now officially my gym inspiration and motivation...whenever I feel tired I'm gonna think of you :) :clap:

Back