Loopeylou's EE Food Diary

have a lovely holiday!! :)

I'm home :), had a fantastic holiday and feeling very chilled and relaxed!!!
Now the big question is how did I do on hols as far as SW.....well very badly lol
Not going to stress about it because whats done is done, I've loved the wine, cider, pimms, french bread and cakes and not going to start beating myself up for it thats for sure, I made a choice and enjoyed it all very very much lol

Back to reality now and weigh in on wed, looking forward to getting back on track and loosing weight :)

Hope everyones well
xxx

Welcome home my dear :D we've missed you!

I'm glad you had such a fab holiday :) but it's nice to have you back muahaha. Hope the damage isn't too bad at WI, and good luck getting back on it xxxx

I'm home :), had a fantastic holiday and feeling very chilled and relaxed!!!
Now the big question is how did I do on hols as far as SW.....well very badly lol
Not going to stress about it because whats done is done, I've loved the wine, cider, pimms, french bread and cakes and not going to start beating myself up for it thats for sure, I made a choice and enjoyed it all very very much lol

Back to reality now and weigh in on wed, looking forward to getting back on track and loosing weight :)

Hope everyones well
xxx

Welcome back gorgeous girl!! I've really missed you! Glad you had a fab time and really don't worry about the excess!! The ONLY thing that matters is that you're back and you're going to regain control and undo the damage pretty damn quickly!! I think it's good for us to have a bit of a blow out occasionally! It's part of life! I've had a few days away in Spain, which was a last min decision- Dai booked the flights without telling me (we stayed with friends out there!) The control freak in me was annoyed because a) I felt we couldn't afford it, b) we're going to Spain with the choir in 6 weeks anyway and c) it meant going off the SW track!! But then I came around to the idea and had a word with myself for being such a miserable moo!!! So we had a good time and despite my very best intentions to stay perfectly on track, I failed!! LOL! But all is well because like you I am now totally back on track and hoping that tomorrow's WI will not be too painful!!

So what sorts of things did you do on hols? XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Welcome back gorgeous girl!! I've really missed you! Glad you had a fab time and really don't worry about the excess!! The ONLY thing that matters is that you're back and you're going to regain control and undo the damage pretty damn quickly!! I think it's good for us to have a bit of a blow out occasionally! It's part of life! I've had a few days away in Spain, which was a last min decision- Dai booked the flights without telling me (we stayed with friends out there!) The control freak in me was annoyed because a) I felt we couldn't afford it, b) we're going to Spain with the choir in 6 weeks anyway and c) it meant going off the SW track!! But then I came around to the idea and had a word with myself for being such a miserable moo!!! So we had a good time and despite my very best intentions to stay perfectly on track, I failed!! LOL! But all is well because like you I am now totally back on track and hoping that tomorrow's WI will not be too painful!!

So what sorts of things did you do on hols? XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Bless your hubbie, sounds like a great time was had too and even better that you have another trip to look forward too :)

We had such an amazing time in France, relaxed and read tons of books and caught up on some very well deserved family time....sounds corny but were so busy taking care of Pauls mum now that our time together just the 3 of us is very rare.
During the 3 weeks away we spent 14 days in the Loire, we visited 3 Chateau's and Frances largest Abbey which were stunning. One of the Chateau's was called Chenoceau which is built over a river ( Disneyland castle is apparently based in it ) History was fab and gardens were beautiful.
Planning to do another 3 weeks next summer but this time head even further south to near montpellier....loads of extra driving but will be well worth it.

Whereabouts were you in Spain? and where are you going to with the choir?

Have spent most of today ironing and sorting out Matthew's school uniform and PE Kit....what fun!!...how I love sewing on labels lol, essential tough when i've spent £200 on kit and clothes!!

Time for a relaxing bath and book :)
xxx

So glad to see you back on board! You've been missing for far too long! I fully agree with everything everyone has said, when you've settled can I pick your brain about SW for kids please, thanks, donna x

Not getting much laptop time at moment!!!
Have sent you a private message....ask away hun or feel free to text me :D
Off to bed now yawn :)
xx

Welcome back :) you deserve your holiday so I wouldn't worry too much about upping the syns for those days! Sw is a life long thing, you do need a break very now and then :) good luck on wed!

Struggling so much to stay 100% on track, certainly been much better than was on hols but boy the glasses of wine have got to go!!!
I'm ****ed off at work due to the ongoing redundancy threat, wish they would just tell us....have a wonderful hols then back to that :( Think that why the wine and food still astray.
So cross with myself now as I know I've gained double digits ( over the 4 weeks but still not good at all ) whats done is done and weid have an amazing holiday.
Feeling very bloated and sorry for myself but also grateful for weigh in tomorrow evening to give me that last kick up the bum that I need.......feel free to give me a telling off too PLEASE!!! lol
Hope everyones well, will start doing food diary soon too :)
xx

Hi Clare, glad you had a lovely holiday, sorry to here of your work problems, I'm like you I'd just rather be told the truth in stead of palming you off with if's and maybe's, hope you here soon and it works in your favour!!!!
Well I can understand why you have hit the bottle but its so frustrating when you have done so well. Try not let it get you down, I'm sure once you weigh it will give you the motivation to get back to plan, I suggest in the mean time hide the cork screw good luck for your weigh in and wish you luck in your job!!

Well dreaded weigh in done and dusted.....gained 13 lb's so more than I even though!
Onwards and downwards, I will shift this :)

Been shopping tonight and brought lots of yummy stuff to try, not usually a big fish eater but do like it if someone else cooks it lol so to shake things up have brought:
Smoked Salmon
Salmon Fillets
Tiger Prawns
Seafood Sticks
Tuna
Cod
Sea Bass
Monkfish
Its going to be a fishy week....Consultant has advised 8 syns per day then upto 50 on fri as I have a work do and there will be alcohol and I can try to say I'll be good but know I prob won't as were all feeling pretty C### and need this night out so will be 100% perfect the remaining days and try not to use all 50 on friday.

Thanks for all your kind words ...... diary back on track tomorrow too

Claire
xx

Don't worry hun!! Lots of people gain that kind of amount in less time than that, and remember that a lot of that will be fluid and bloat, not just fat, and you'll get rid of it MUCH quicker than you expect!! I'm a strong believer that quick gains can be lost equally as quickly, if not quicker!! So stay focussed and think how great it's going to feel when you get back to where you were before you went, which wont be long!! Wow all that fish sounds delish (that rhymed!!) That'll definitely help!! XXXXX

Yep, I agree with funcurls, if you gain quickly it's likely to be fluid and 'temporary fat' (I made that up but I believe it's an imminent scientific discovery ;)) and you will lose it faster than usual AS SOON AS YOU GET BACK ON TRACK!!! :)

Back