Loopeylou's EE Food Diary

Hi. Just popped in to have a look at your diary. Lovely pictures Clare.
I been doing SW without attending classes for a couple of months and am managing fine so far. The inspiration and motivation and handy hints can be found just here. I'm sure that you will keep motivated. Good luck with the new job too.

3rd 100% day...still really sore...calf is burning and tingling now, thank god for pain killers!
One of the ladies at work left today and OMG the amount of buffets foods / sweets / cakes and crisps she brought in was huge!!....Sining my halo cause I didn't have anything :innocent0002:

Thur 30th September - Extra Easy

Breakfast: 28g Porridge Oats and 1 Scan Bran HeB, FF Fromage Frais, 11g Options 2 and 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA1

Snack : Apple and Grapes

Lunch: Leftovers - Roast Pork, Roast Potato - 1/2 tsp Olive Oil 1, Cauli, Broccoli, Spring Greens, Carrots and Gravy 1.5

Dinner: Chicken Goujons - breadcrumbs and flour 3, Actifry Chips, 1 tsp Olive Oil 2 and Side Salad.

Syns: 9.5

Hi Claire, hope your back and leg are feeling a bit better!! You look beautiful in your new photo!! And as the others have said your baby boy is a right looker!! So not long now til your new job starts! I bet you're really excited, and lovely not to have that stress hanging over you not knowing if you're safe! I had a fabulous time in Spain thanks hun, the concerts went brilliantly and thoroughly enjoyed the late night sing-songs and all the banter! The food was too nice for words though and I couldn't help indulging on all the naughty things, so there will DEFINITELY be a gain on those scales on Monday but at least I've got a few days to lessen the damage slightly!! Hopefully it'll be off by the following Monday anyway! I worked damned hard to get that 4 stone I'm sooo not going in the wrong direction!! Anyway, nice to be back to chat and looking forward to hearing how you get on when you next weigh!XXXXX

Hi Claire, hope your back and leg are feeling a bit better!! You look beautiful in your new photo!! And as the others have said your baby boy is a right looker!! So not long now til your new job starts! I bet you're really excited, and lovely not to have that stress hanging over you not knowing if you're safe! I had a fabulous time in Spain thanks hun, the concerts went brilliantly and thoroughly enjoyed the late night sing-songs and all the banter! The food was too nice for words though and I couldn't help indulging on all the naughty things, so there will DEFINITELY be a gain on those scales on Monday but at least I've got a few days to lessen the damage slightly!! Hopefully it'll be off by the following Monday anyway! I worked damned hard to get that 4 stone I'm sooo not going in the wrong direction!! Anyway, nice to be back to chat and looking forward to hearing how you get on when you next weigh!XXXXX

Sounds like a fab time was had, as I said any excess will soon be off hun as I know how string and determined you are :)

Paul and Matthew are taking good care of me in the evenings, helping me cook / housework etc as after a day at work my leg is damn sore.....working through it and its mend hoepfully :rolleyes:
x

Claire, you look fantastic:D and your DS looks so handsome:) How old is he?

Thanks so much :).....my wonderful DS is going to be 14 in 3 weeks time and a heartbreaker I think. He's finally starting to realise that he's not bad looking lol so the girls better watch out haha
xx

Thanks so much :).....my wonderful DS is going to be 14 in 3 weeks time and a heartbreaker I think. He's finally starting to realise that he's not bad looking lol so the girls better watch out haha
xx

I bet he's got all the girls after him. Oooh and hormones as well-lol Good luck! My DD's are 18 and 19 and I remember how dreadful they could be at 13+

Love my current job but hate to say working for the police isn't what it used to be....mostly due to budget cuts etc which is a damn shame.
Hopefully will love my new job, it sounds really interesting and the MD is really passionate about his company and in my interview I was dying to get hold of their spreadsheets there and then lol

Budget cuts - tell me about it - I think its par for the course working in the public sector - we now have a block on recruitment! Am dreading xmas because the girl who has starting working with me is going on maternity leave - how i am going to fit 60 hours of work into my contracted 22.5?

Forgot to ask how your leg is today?

Leg is getting better thanks....trying to take it easy but decided to decorate 6 rooms before going on hols in 3 weeks lol
Not too bad as only emulsion as house is fairly new but even so!! :eek:

Just a quick hi to everyone as going back to the bathrooms....2nd coat her I come wohoo!
xx

Hiya Claire, just wanted to pop in and say thanks for looking at my diary and caring, and OMG! your mad - 6 rooms :faint2:...

6 Rooms! Well done for even thinking about it. I am decorating one bathroom at the moment - it took me 2 weeks to plan my course of action, now I am doing one surface per day. It is a tiny room but it will take me all week to finish it. (then I may think about the living room)
At least it keeps me out of the kitchen;)
Good luck with your decorating and WI

you are crazy - 6 rooms!!! you sure like a challenge - be careful with your leg - what rooms and what colour(s)?

Oh I'm very crazy.....3 evenings and 2 bathrooms and 1 toilet done :D only 3 rooms left!!!!!.......oh god lol

Bathroom, Ensuite and toilet all in a shade of lemony cream with duck egg blue blinds and accesories.
Matts bedroom and gameroom being done in blue/lemon with new curtains and bedding.
Study is the biggest change....now going to be my dressing room!!! wohoo lol walls lemony cream again, new curtains and a 2m long sliding door wardrobe all for me ( not going to talk about the 2 double wardrobes I already have shhhh :eek: )

Catching up tonight as now doubt will be busy tom onwards again.

Food going ok all things considered, hubbie doing most of cooking as I paint and he does prep and tidy up / general tea maker and din dins cause he's absolutely no go at decorating!

Hope all well here
xx

Back