ProPoints Loopeylou's Food Diary

Glad it's all you wanted it to be, you're really inspiring me to bug OH about a caravan again!!

Need a second mortgage to afford one though! Bad times!

:eek:)

They are so expensive now but we get our value for money from it. Haven't had a package hols now for 6 years ( since our Honeymoon!! ). Now we can travel abroad with it for a fraction of the cost we're hoping it will soon pay for itself :rolleyes:

You need to persuade him then we can meet up on site :)
x

Well back to work with a bump today, was hoping for a week where I could catch up and leave for hols on Friday with a sense of achievement but oh no!!!....got 2 big projects requests today which I have to start and prep this week for completion when I get back!! all this and my normal weekly work ( more like 2 weeks work per week though lol )
I know I like to be busy but its ridiculous, didn't get lunch until 3pm and had to eat sarnie whilst working! Only good thing is the day goes so quick, less time to think about food lol and I do love my work so although busy I'm still smiling.

Prob wont have chance to upload food diaries, I'm on laptop now as I update my "Caravan List" ready for packing on Friday but rest of the week will be from iphone so just quick posts.

Hope everyone who reads my diary is well and will report my weigh in result tomorrow evening. Hoping for a loss, have gone over by 6 PP for the week and also ate 14 activity points while away for weekend....and still totm!!.....alot against me but hey heres hoping. I don't think 6 pp over is too bad ?? :rolleyes: lol
xx

Good luck for tomorrow LoopeyLou x

Do you mind me asking what your work is? Glad you enjoy it, job satisfaction is hard to find I think.

How long you away for? It's the lakes isn't it? Hope the weather gets better for you x

Good luck Lou! X

Hey hunnybun, just checking in on you to see how you are! Wow, caravan sounds fab (infact it is fab coz I saw the pic you posted recently! Must be great actually having it in the flesh as it were! Sounds like you're a busy bee in work, and sorry you didn't have a chance to weigh in last week, but hope you did manage to this week! Have a wonderful time in The Lakes! The caravan must give you so much freedom! Perhaps one day you will consider coming down to Gower where I live (I'm in Llanmadoc- Google it) if you haven't already been! There are a few Caravan Club sites around and I think you'd love it! And I'd get to meet you after all this time! Have fun hun XxX

Good luck for tomorrow LoopeyLou x

Do you mind me asking what your work is? Glad you enjoy it, job satisfaction is hard to find I think.

How long you away for? It's the lakes isn't it? Hope the weather gets better for you x

I work for an Electrical Wiring Accessories Company, I do their Analysis, Specification ( our products go into over 60% of new build properties!! ) and tons of other stuff lol
I used to work for the Police and it was a cusshy little job but no job satisfaction and then got made redundant.
I work full time ( and more now ) but the days go so fast, people are fab ...makes up for the loss of 9 days annual leave from the police i suppose :eek:

Yes were going to the Lakes, for 9 days :):). Not worried about the weather, each year we go we expect lots of rain because thats just how it is....its so beautiful there no matter what the weather. We did get caught out last year though with temps of 20-23 most days lol

Thankfully with the caravan we can take as much clothing etc as I want so will be fully prepared for all seasons this time haha
xxx

Hey hunnybun, just checking in on you to see how you are! Wow, caravan sounds fab (infact it is fab coz I saw the pic you posted recently! Must be great actually having it in the flesh as it were! Sounds like you're a busy bee in work, and sorry you didn't have a chance to weigh in last week, but hope you did manage to this week! Have a wonderful time in The Lakes! The caravan must give you so much freedom! Perhaps one day you will consider coming down to Gower where I live (I'm in Llanmadoc- Google it) if you haven't already been! There are a few Caravan Club sites around and I think you'd love it! And I'd get to meet you after all this time! Have fun hun XxX

Hey sweetie :D lovely to hear from you xx

Yep caravan is a beaut :) and so looking forward to Saturday. We have only been to North Wales, have spoken about going further south so watch this space ;) and meeting you would be the cherry on the cake....ooppss maybe not cake cause we are such good girls!! lol

Weigh in is tonight and yes I will be going - i hate no making it and esp with being away need to make sure I weigh in tonight!!

Hows you?, will pop over to yours and catch up
xx

Good luck tonight x

Hi allie! Good luck :) x

Well done hun! x

How's today going hun? X

CarlyLanky140 said:
How's today going hun? X

Great ta, busy at work and didn't get home til 7, hubbie had cooked dinner so ate then just finished ironing ready for hold Saturday!! It's all go here lol

Going for a bubble bath then relax with a Twirl and cuppa before bed :)
not even dipping into weeklies as my bolognese was only 5 PP and had it with veg not pasta as didn't fancy it so big bonus reward me thinks hehe

How's you today? Did you enjoy meal last night xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds like a nice day :) I did enjoy meal! Pulling it all bk now :) xx

Have an awesome hol! Enjoy ur weeklies xx

Back