ProPoints Loopeylou's Food Diary

Forgive me Weight Watchers for I have sinned and sinned and sinned !!!
Were so enjoying our Hols, weather is glorious and way too many ice creams, cream teas, fish n chips and Choc!!!!!!
Arghhhhhhh holidays!!!!!
Ah well back on track as soon as back next week and try to be better tomorrow mmmm

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Enjoy the hol :) x

Welcome back! Glad u had fun! That's awesome :) when is WI? U had a sneaky peak to see damage? Good luck :) 100% xx

Hey glad to have u back and glad u had a fab holiday :) tried the prawn and chorizo curry...omg amazing :)

Good luck for WI x

That's ok then :) good luck for this wk x

Hi LoopeyLou,

How you getting on? Have you found it easy to get back on track?

Mammacass24 said:
Hi LoopeyLou,

How you getting on? Have you found it easy to get back on track?

Am back on track but not managed class this week due to work - again!!! Did take 3-4 days to get back on track though :(
Life just plain crazy at moment and going away fri for 3 days as it's my birthday Sunday :)

Hope I can start to slow down soon and get some time to myself again and post on here more.

How are you? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am good thanks x Well done for getting back on track :)

I go away in a couple of weeks and worry about getting back on track. I come back on WI day so intend to get straight back on it x

Hope life calms down lovely xx

You read my mind Allie!! (Not that I was thinking 'squish' lol!) I was just thinking about Claire and that I hadn't seen her for ages here so went on little search!!

Hey Claire, how are you luv? I know you get mega busy with work but I hope you're OK and in a good place in your head with this weight loss lark! It can be hard sometimes! I bet you're here, there and everywhere in that lovely caravan of yours this summer! At least we've had some nice weather on and off! I'm sure it's a better summer than last year- I'm convinced all it did was rain rain rain rain rain throught July and August!!! Hope to see you back here soon hunnybun!! X

Back