ProPoints Loopeylou's Food Diary

Wow, that IS virtuous - well done on resisting the pizza, I don't think I could have done... But you are right, it always makes you regret it afterwards with the dough clogging your tummy and sleepiness etc...

Oh dear diary how exhaused can one person be lol
Spent weekend re-arranging lounge and kitchen :). My house just keeps looking better and better and lovin it. We've got some of my mother in laws Ercole furniture - its prob 30 years old but looks brand new :D. Cleaned it all up yesterday with beeswax then put it all in place but today I ache in places I'm sure you shouldn't lol.

Sorry not updated food but can promise its all 100%, in actual fact this week I haven't used wp's apart from 10 so will be interesting to see what weigh in tomorrow eve will bring :)

Hope everyones well
xx

Right must update some food here....yest:

37 PP
Monday, April 11, 2011 Breakfast
45g Porridge, 200g Light Choice Fromage Frais and 11g Options 7
Subtotal 7

Lunch
Sunbites Oven Roasted Onion & Rosemary Flavour 3
Munch Bunch Munch Bunch Fromage Frais 1
Warburton Wrap, 25g Primula Light and 70g Honey Roast Ham 7
Subtotal 11

Dinner
60g Basmati Rice 6
1 Chicken and Mango Chutney Curry 7
Subtotal 13

Any Time
Pear 0
142ml Milk, Semi Skimmed 2
300ml Creamfields 1% Milk3
30g Toffee Popcorn 3
Barratt Sherbert Fountain 2
Subtotal 10

Food ProPoints values total used 41
Only 14 WP's used all week and a new day tomorrow as its weigh in at 5.45 :D

Well done on your loss/losses to date. Slow and steady wins the race ;)

Hey Claire, just popping in to say hi!! Get the kettle on lol!! Great to see you're still losing steadily! That's the way to do it (says an experienced slow loser- not that I'm saying you're slow....grrwww you know what I mean!!) You sound like you've got things well under control and are also happy in other aspects of your life! Good times XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey Claire, just popping in to say hi!! Get the kettle on lol!! Great to see you're still losing steadily! That's the way to do it (says an experienced slow loser- not that I'm saying you're slow....grrwww you know what I mean!!) You sound like you've got things well under control and are also happy in other aspects of your life! Good times XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Were the slow club lol....good jub I know what you mean :D
Things are going well, plan fits so well into my life and 90% of the time I don't feel like I'm on a diet but then again were "healthy eating" but my dream version of healthy eatging would include pies, cakes and shed loads of chocolate lol

Hope your keeping well sweetie. I don't seem to get much time of here since starting the new job. Boy do they work me hard but I enjoy it so its worth it.
Really need to organise myself more in evenings to get dinner at a reasonable time. Once I get home I want a cuppa and sit down for 15 mins then I give up the will to go and cook!!.....1 hour later were in the kitchen begrudgingly cooking anyway :eek:

Have promised myself that cuppa will have to wait until dinner done and dusted each evening :rolleyes: so watch this space!

Going away on thurs even until mon eve so really looking forward to it. Hoping WW will fit in really well wether in caravan or out for the day etc....think it will as long as I can resist all the easter eggs :eek: lol

xx

So happy as lost another 1.5 again tonight :)
I love PP and can't explain how easily it fits into normal living. Fingers crossed that the I can still say that when I get back from our Easter break lol
Were away in caravan from thurs eve to Monday eve but there's no reason I can't stick to plan..... A small loss or STS and I'll be happy :)
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sukibix said:
Wooo hooo. Well done! Your doing so well, good consistent losses there chick.

Hope you enjoy your little break away:rolleyes: where you will of course be good and won't fall off the wagon.

XXX

Yes you'll be blinded by my shiny halo with not a Choc smear in sight lol x

Ahhh this is the life, sitting in the sun outside our caravan in glorious sunshine :)
I was so good because our normal dinner when we get to site would be a bag of chips etc as it's always a rush from leaving work, loading up and getting to site but last night I had a ready meal with a side salad wohoo!!!
I did buy my fav biscuit/cakes things called melties but they now belong to hubbie as there 6 PP each!! Was gobsmacked
Mind you if I really want one I know I can because I have choices and that's the beauty of PP
Hope everyone has a fab weekend
X

Hey sweetie,

Thought I'd pop over and see how your weekend went. Hope you all had a great time.

How's the little patient? (lil Cavalier furbaby) hope poorly puppy's leg's on the mend and he's been spoilt by nanny.

xxx

Oh my halo slipped and fell and got lost for 2 days of our holiday - unlucky for me they were the 2 days before weigh in resulting in a 3lb gain.

Im not worried as I had been good for the first 2 days away which for me was an achievement not to have gone off track the whole time.

I know the gain isn't 3lb as most of that was fluid etc and eating more so close to WI - but accept I do deserve a 1-1.5lb weigh gain.

Hey ho twill be off next week no doubt :)

Hope your well hunny
xx

Hello lovely, sounds like you had a lovely time, and bugger the diet for a couple of days, long as you feel you did what you wanted!!

Hope you're back on track now though, or I'll be coming round with my boot. I'm lost, so of you could return the favour, thatd be great!'

:)

Hello lovely, sounds like you had a lovely time, and bugger the diet for a couple of days, long as you feel you did what you wanted!!

Hope you're back on track now though, or I'll be coming round with my boot. I'm lost, so of you could return the favour, thatd be great!'

:)

Hey sweetie :D just been catching up with your diary too and if your not back on track i will be delivering the kick ;)

I've had a fab weekend and been on track 100% :)
Looking forward to a good loss tomorrow!!

Take care hun and good luck for getting back on track
xx

Helloooo my long lost dairy, I may not update you are frequently but please so not fret as I've been 100% good all week :D
Looking forward to wi tomorrow :)

Had a great weekend, brough some lovely new lounge curtains from John Lewis and there all taken up and hanging now :)

Big news though is we brought a new caravan yesterday. Ours is 4 years old now and although nothing wrong with it we now know the layout doesn't work 100% for us.
Been looking at new layout and had decided what worked but we thought we'd probably buy a 2-3 yr old one.
When we went out looking again yesterday we fell in love with a brand new one ( which had money off too and got a good price for our van ) and whereas we'd normally be very sensible and go away and think about / crunch numbers we made the decision there and then to buy :eek:
Will try to upload a pic of it to show anyone reading this ;)

Pick it up 21st May as its already built and just needs to be delivered. Going away in it locally that night as the following weekend we go away to the Lake District for a week and want to make sure there are no issues before then.......how excited are we!!! lol

Anyway must get on, going over to our caravan to empty it out etc in preperation :)
xx

Our new curtains and new caravan :) :)

Attachments

• image-2779878794.jpg
    image-2779878794.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 54
  • image-695598942.jpg
    image-695598942.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 51
Back