loose stool lol

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by nimi, 26 January 2009 Social URL.

1. nimi

nimi Full Member

cambridge diet
    been on cd for 3 weeks
    3 weeks ive been really constapated and now for the past couple of days i have runny poos lol
    is that normal im getting bad stomach cramps and keep running to the loo
    is this the result of cd diet as i did hear you can get bad comstipation and then the opposite effect
    start weight 13.7
    week 1 7ibs lost weight 13.0
    week 2 3 ibs weight 12.11
    week 3 4ibs weight 12.7 tom
    week 4
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

slim and save
    do you have the water flavourings they can make you a bit like that or if you have more than 1 bar a day.I have heard that this happens when you go after not being able to as there is a build up behind that lot!!
  4. nimi

nimi Full Member

cambridge diet
    no i just drink water well fizzy water as i cant stand plain water..
    i think its just drinking shakes???
  5. ki-ki

ki-ki Full Member

i read that a build up of all the hard stuff can cause the runny stuff to make its way out, so ur probably still constipated and should really take something for it - not fibre building but something that will get it all out!
    im sure ul notice a weightloss from it too!
  6. Lizzylocket

Lizzylocket Winning a losing battle!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I had this the first time round after I'd been constipated. Definitely recommend using senna to get rid of the lot!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.