Loosing hope day by day :(

How did you get on :)

It didnt go so well :/
Lost 2LBS so i guess its better then none, but still hope for more! how did your weekly weigh in go? i see in general your doing fantastic!

ladoo said:
It didnt go so well :/
Lost 2LBS so i guess its better then none, but still hope for more! how did your weekly weigh in go? i see in general your doing fantastic!

I lost 3.5 and I've started totm month yesterday so managed a 100% day yesterday now the munchy cravings have gone :)

2 lbs is a bag of sugar !!!! I had 2 weeks where I lost a single lonely pound but now I'm off again so don't despair ....

I lost 3.5 and I've started totm month yesterday so managed a 100% day yesterday now the munchy cravings have gone :)

2 lbs is a bag of sugar !!!! I had 2 weeks where I lost a single lonely pound but now I'm off again so don't despair ....

awh im glad thats happened to others cause after a bad weigh in im just about ready to give up now!
and WELL DONE for the full 100% day, i could barely get through a week without a little cheat so thumbs up and keep up the resistance to temptation!

Going to sneak a mid week weigh in tomorow, I feel hopefully how I've managed t be good so far this week will hopefully pay off!... Any other mid week weighers?

I'm a,daily weigher... Can't help it x

Lol I wouldnt like not to weigh. I like weighing daily! I'm not even sorry x

Lol I wouldnt like not to weigh. I like weighing daily! I'm not even sorry x

Haha me too! Never helps tho, my weight fluctuates like crazy! Do you think it's good, I've been told to stop but it's such a habit right?

Daily weighed too :) was stressed yesterday as had to get dressed and out the door in a couple of mins !!!

Oh no hope the stress dint take you off track... How was the weigh in?

My weight is pretty consistent but even if it does go up I'm a bit like "aw!" But that's it, doesn't throw me off or anything cos I know weight fluctuates n as long as you remain on plan u won't actually gain weight! I won't stop, I only don't weigh when I am.binging n I am avoiding what they will tell me ha ha

I like to weigh every day, keeps me motivated. Less so now than in the beginning as it is coming off slower.

I know the fun police will be along at some point to tell us how you shouldn't but if it works for you then weigh away :)

x

I like to weigh every day, keeps me motivated. Less so now than in the beginning as it is coming off slower.

I know the fun police will be along at some point to tell us how you shouldn't but if it works for you then weigh away :)

x

I'm glad to hear that sammysmiles! Sometimes I gain a whole kg in a day and I'm like woah but it's true there's no way were gaining! How has weight loss been going for you? X

My weight is pretty consistent but even if it does go up I'm a bit like "aw!" But that's it, doesn't throw me off or anything cos I know weight fluctuates n as long as you remain on plan u won't actually gain weight! I won't stop, I only don't weigh when I am.binging n I am avoiding what they will tell me ha ha

Ha I now the feeling and your right, there's no weigh of gaining a kg in a day it's crazy I like to blame my scale ;) how's weight loss going? I see your doing fantastic! X

I started at 18 stone and am now below 14. I have been off and on the diet since November. Stay on whilst motivated, cone off when I am try n maintain till I get my motivation back! Been back on 3weeks n have lost 19lbs. What about u? X

time2go said:
I started at 18 stone and am now below 14. I have been off and on the diet since November. Stay on whilst motivated, cone off when I am try n maintain till I get my motivation back! Been back on 3weeks n have lost 19lbs. What about u? X

Oh my goodness that is incredible! 4 stone is amazing you should be so proud! And how have you managed to lose 19lbs in 3 weeks would be a dream! Any tips on how to stick to it and be as successful as you? X

I don't know tbh, just luck I suppose. I am not even that great at sticking to eat. I nibble just about everyday. So I really don't know how I managed it, I wasn't as surprised when I was 18stone but I am very surprised to get that kind if loss when down to 15 stone. I have started exercising this time though, doing a c25k challange. Maybe that helped? What weight loss do u hope to achieve? X

time2go said:
I don't know tbh, just luck I suppose. I am not even that great at sticking to eat. I nibble just about everyday. So I really don't know how I managed it, I wasn't as surprised when I was 18stone but I am very surprised to get that kind if loss when down to 15 stone. I have started exercising this time though, doing a c25k challange. Maybe that helped? What weight loss do u hope to achieve? X

You should be very proud :) I'm hoping to lose 8kgs by June 30th then get off exante for summer as my brothers getting married and going on holiday with friends. And lose the last 5kg with exercise and healthy eating.

Maybe I'm way it of league with wanting to lose 16but time will tell. What's your over all goal? Are you doing this alone or any family members doing it too? X

Would anyone now how to change the name of the thread, I feel the sad one of losing hope needs to be replaced with something more positive and motivating to represent my change of heart and new found motivation to lose the weight!

I'm on my own. Family all behind me though, which helps. There were a few comments when I started but seeing the resuktd changed their minds. I done it for my own wedding back in march, hubby proposed whilst I was in hospital after giving birth to our third baby n we married 5months later! I was 21stone then. So having something to do it for helps! And a wedding is a great excuse! And a holiday with friends, don't wanna b the fat friend ;-) its doable, just stay with it and always remebrr y u r doing it. Distraction is the key. That and water. Lots and lots of water xxx

Back