Loosing hope day by day :(

I started at 11.9 4 weeks ago and now weigh in at 10.8. Just ordered some more shakes and bars, I love the diet although I do have the odd bad day :)

Hoping for 10 stone, off to Magaluf next Thursday for 4 days so hoping to see a large chunk gone by then.

We'll see though :)

I'm on my own. Family all behind me though, which helps. There were a few comments when I started but seeing the resuktd changed their minds. I done it for my own wedding back in march, hubby proposed whilst I was in hospital after giving birth to our third baby n we married 5months later! I was 21stone then. So having something to do it for helps! And a wedding is a great excuse! And a holiday with friends, don't wanna b the fat friend ;-) its doable, just stay with it and always remebrr y u r doing it. Distraction is the key. That and water. Lots and lots of water xxx

likewise family is behind me but its like torture when theyre all eating dinner and im there with my little shake, thats whats the hardest part! and congrats on your wedding! must have been lovely to walk down the asile feeling slim and sexy! and WOW you have come such a long way.. i agree, when i think about food thats when im starving and hngry. want to end the diet at the end of the month! how much more did you want to lose? x

I started at 11.9 4 weeks ago and now weigh in at 10.8. Just ordered some more shakes and bars, I love the diet although I do have the odd bad day :)

Hoping for 10 stone, off to Magaluf next Thursday for 4 days so hoping to see a large chunk gone by then.

We'll see though :)

ahh wel keep your head in it and im sure you can get there, seeing how well people have done its very possible! how much more do you tend to loose? im praying to go down 15 pounds by july, quite a high target!

hello everyone thought id share my day with you.

had a sneak weigh in and saw 1 pound down so im not entirely depressed, its better then nothing! then went for aqua zumba which is a great work out id recommend it to anyone!
hope your days going well xxx

Had the other half of my shake at 4 now home a,one. Everyone's out for dinner but thought it was better to be here by myself eating my bar! Just watched some cooking show and craving a big bowl of pasta! Urgh!

Gonna get an early night to forget my hunger and sleep it off xxx

Had a bad weigh in and only lost 3 pounds :(
Times like these where I'm so willing to just give up and eat normally again. ....

Gah !

ladoo said:
Had a bad weigh in and only lost 3 pounds :(
Times like these where I'm so willing to just give up and eat normally again. ....

Gah !

3lbs is great! Don't be so hard on yourself! I wish I lost like that. I lose 1-1.5lbs on average!
To change you title you need to be on computer. Go to your thread and back to the very first post. Click on edit and advanced and that will take to the area to edit it.
Good luck x

3lbs is great! Don't be so hard on yourself! I wish I lost like that. I lose 1-1.5lbs on average!
To change you title you need to be on computer. Go to your thread and back to the very first post. Click on edit and advanced and that will take to the area to edit it.
Good luck x

thankyou for the encouragement and your already doing fantastic. your right, we need to keep strong! xxx

3lbs is brilliant - I had 2 weeks where I only lost a pound but I kept going and then had a couple of excellent weeks .....

your right thnks so much for the support DB :)

i have decided to go on to simple solution which allows me one meal a day. i think its best because total is becoming too difficult.
i have also decided on a new goal of losing 11KG by august 31st so hopefully thats where il be at!

Has anyone found when you go off the diet you immediately put weight back on and tons of it because im really nervous about that!

ladoo said:
i have decided to go on to simple solution which allows me one meal a day. i think its best because total is becoming too difficult.
i have also decided on a new goal of losing 11KG by august 31st so hopefully thats where il be at!

Has anyone found when you go off the diet you immediately put weight back on and tons of it because im really nervous about that!

I do ws when I need to ... I try and stick to ts as much as I can but if I go out I just do a ws day

If you carry on eating as you ate before then yes you will put the weight ack on - hopefully we should have learnt/taste change/stomach shrunk by the end so we don't ...

Back