Loosing weight before ttc

Awww how lovely Oli!! :D i am sure that further 2lb will be off by Monday!.

I do know how gutting it is to see that 1 line, i was testing like a mad woman my last cycle to see if i was ovulating or not lol!! but kept seeing 1 line, then i was getting what i thought to be ovulation pains, and i got the 2 lines.
I hope that wonderful side affect to doing the CD happens to you!!!

I have not lost anymore weight yet lol!! but i am going to try a lighter eating day today and see how it goes. I just want to get started with the shakes, but have to wait till hubby gets paid!.

Hope your all well xx

Hey Elaine... keep doing what your doing in the meantime babe, its got to work! This loosing weight is such a BORE, LOL! but for a worthy cause. I saw 3 magpies today on one of our tree's, i almost whooped with excitement! All these little signs are keeping me going.

Erin/Lucy/Determined - where are you gals?

Oli x

Ive fallen into a bit of a rut girls. Im in between not being bothered and feeling rotten about myself to being really broody again. I just feel as big as a house at the moment. Were still not actively trying but not being careful and as much as I want a child im petrified of being fat and pregnant - you would think this would spur me on wouldnt you.........

Ive fallen into a bit of a rut girls. Im in between not being bothered and feeling rotten about myself to being really broody again. I just feel as big as a house at the moment. Were still not actively trying but not being careful and as much as I want a child im petrified of being fat and pregnant - you would think this would spur me on wouldnt you.........

Hiya Lucy, i felt like that a little while ago, but i think that good boost of will power does come back, even though it feels like it wont. I really would prefer to not be this weight and pregnant, so i think we will give it another couple months till i get at least a stone in weight off, i do feel myself struggling sometimes, which always feels 10 times worst when your preg anyways!.

big hugs, and gentle kicks in the right direction to anyone needing them (myself included!!).
Take care
xx

Augh thanks Elaine :)

My hubby dosent really want to wait, especially given my track record of dieting :rolleyes: Im 28 and 15 stone 11 - Im hoping that with a bit of youth on my side if I did manage to fall pregnant at this weight it wouldnt be so bad??? am i kidding myself?

Im in work today and the jeans I have on are my favourites but man they feel tight....dunno why.....maybe ive mentally put on weight?

Rambling now....sorry.

If it makes you feel any better, i was 19 st when i fell preg with my first, then went up a stone each pregnancy lol!. I sailed through my pregnancies, and i would actually love to get to 15 stone to ttc our 4th little sweetie!.

You are not kidding yourself at all, midwives and doctors would prob be much better with you being at your weight, than me being at mines lol

xx

Augh Im sorry I didnt mean to sound selfish or anything...Im just scared I suppose. Im scared that Ill get a lot of hassle from doctors/midwives. Im also scared of not looking pregnant. Not getting the bump because Im already so big...........sorry depressing I know but Im just feeling a bit crappy today!

Good morning all.
Hope your all having a good weekend. I have a good strong feeling that hubby and i will not be able to do the deed for ages!! as my youngest is just not wanting to sleep through the night, she has been like this for a good few weeks (months!), so i have to say, this is really making me want to comfort eat big style just for a sugar boost!!.
I have already changed my diet again, i am doing low fat lol!!!, i love those weight watcher yogurts, the toffee and orange ones are just lovely.

Hope your all well
x

hey you guys. ive been so bad, went on an eating rampage this week. wasnt feeling well so couldnt be bothered cooking and have had soooo many take aways, been avoiding this place and feeling like a failure. but i am starting a fresh tomorrow, going to weigh myself and see what the damage is and then see where to go from there. feeling like im never going to have a baby at this rate, i just find it hard to keep to a healthy eating plan for a long amount of time. so crap. i dont even know how much i wanna lose before i start trying, its not like you have to be thin to have a baby, right? i guess i cant start trying til my periods are regular and i need to lose weight for that. gggrrrr, very annoyed with myself but tomorrow is a fresh start. so yeah sorry girls, im going to try to come on here every day to keep me focused and need to go to the gym every day. i can do it. just wish i hadnt stuffed up this week.
Erin xx

Hey ladies... hope your all well :D

I think the flatness of last week has cought up with us all, i feel flat as a pancake. Had family here and its been dinners out and take away's and i have been stuck with water. Its been so cr@p :sigh::sigh::sigh: OH has been really supportive but i could eat my arm - not cos i'm hungry but cos i am feeling left out. Stuck with the diet and feel proud of myself for doing it but man oh man was it hard.

I was looking at your thread earlier Erin about when to start ttc... have you come to any decision? I think we might wait till i'm about BMI 30 but thats in an ideal world huh? Def not ttc till summer so have plenty time :rolleyes:

See you in the morning so we can report the losses, Oli x

i dont think i wanna wait that long tbh. i think i might just try to get under 20st and then start trying. im just worrying cause my periods are so irregular anyways and im so paranoid i wont be able to concieve at all. wanna start ASAP.
Erin xxx

I think being overweight (same as under weight) can cause periods to be mega irregular :sigh: i've thought i was pg, convinced infact but its just been a longer cycle. I'm starting to write everything down so i can see whats happening and when :confused::rolleyes:. I know what you mean thou about not wanting to wait, go girl x

WI Day 08/02/10

Well this week i have lost another...... 4lbs :angel09:really happy! so down 33lbs since i started - hard but worth it on WI day :D. Desperate now to get the next 17lbs off :banghead:

How are you girls doing?? Oli x

Fantastic Oli!! well done :D

I lost 3lb!, which i am very happy with :D so thats 28lb i have lost in total x

Good luck ladies.
x

Thanks very much.
Its givin me much more of a boost to go out walking, going to be walking to the garden center with hubby and our girls, i love the walk there once i get into it, but it's a thought to do it lol!.

Hope your all well
x

well done ladies. I have put on 4lbs this week which is gay but my own fault. i have started again today and am being very good, determind to lose more than 4lbs this week to get it back off and then some, but at least im still under 22st. so yay.
Erin

Hope you get back on track again soon Erin, you sound determined for doing well this week! which is brilliant:greenapple: I know the feeling about still being under that stone that you dread to be back on again. My starting weight was 22st 8lb and i am now 2st lighter, but i dread to get to that 21 st mark again, so looking forward to see the numbers going down more lol!!.

Good luck for this week ladies!! :D

Morning guys... my name is Oli and i am addicted to weighing myself :sigh: what can i do to stop it!

Glad your getting back on track Erin and i know what you mean about being happy to be under a certain number! i have another 29lbs and i am into new turf, well for a long time :rolleyes::D

Thanks Kirsty, we're all hoping we as successful as you have been with Sienna (beautiful name) :hug99:

Back