LOSE BINGO WINGS! 30 Day ARMS Challenge! .

Excellent - What are you gonna be doing? Do you have the links to any good websites with exercises on them? Also will you be taking measurements/photos? xxx

Hi i just use carly rowena on utube shes good and shes just done a 30 days legs video so gonna do wings n legs. Ill put measurements on but no pic!

Have not done this since as decided to do jillians 6wk 6 pk n now i really cant walk lol! The pain in my thighs is unreal mostly due to the 30 day legs :-(

Just found this and did day 1 today. Thanks for sharing :D had to do women's press ups but didnt realise I could even do them, practising on the wall last week must have helped!
Seems much more doable than 30DS so am going to try and stick it out :)

Uch....I need motivation with this - my arms are my major thing that I want to lose weight on, I feel that with my legs/stomach they're always covered, but not always my arms, so i'm willing to work only on my arms for a while. The only thing is....I have a really big fear that I will put on muscle, I looked through some of the videos on youtube (that you guys posted) and I noticed they all have muscly arms, I really don't want that and its putting me off. What can I do to take away the fat only, I don't mind how difficult it is....

It takes quite a lot of work to put on a noticeable amount of muscle- if you do this 30 day challenege you'll probably lose an inch off of the flab, you'd have to lose almost all of the fat to start noticing any muscle. These are really simple exercises, it would take regularly lifting big weights to gain muscle like the trainers have- they have spent years building it!

Have just seen this, thanks for sharing. I am going to give it a try, starting tomorrow, have spent the whole summer with a cardigan or a 3/4 sleeve top on :-(

It takes quite a lot of work to put on a noticeable amount of muscle- if you do this 30 day challenege you'll probably lose an inch off of the flab, you'd have to lose almost all of the fat to start noticing any muscle. These are really simple exercises, it would take regularly lifting big weights to gain muscle like the trainers have- they have spent years building it!
Less reps of heavier weights create muscle, more reps of lighter ones tone.

Have done 8 days of this work out so far- the chair dips are killer! And the plank... And the press ups... (though I only do sort of half womens ones as I'm not strong enough!)

Ah right....I see how that must have looked when I posted that thinking about putting on muscle, listen to me thinking i'd even get to that stage!! I don't want to! I do have some light weights that I've been using, but was considering heavier ones, or kettle bells (does anyone else use kettle bells?)

Also, does anyone have a link to the 30 day challenge, the links at the start of the thread aren't working

:)

The link in the first post works for me! Am on phone so cant link another I'm afraid but if you search 'carly rowena 30 day arms challenge' on youtube you should find it :)

Definitely remember the general rule of- more reps with lighter weights to tone, less reps with heavier weights you can hardly manage to build muscle (have to tear the muscle so that it mends stronger basically!)
I'm using 5.5lbs weights in each hand as I am a fairly strong gal anyway and don't find them hard, she recommends 3-5lbs in each hand I think. X

I'm going to start this tomorrow if any one else wants to join me!

Attachments

• image-407102280.jpg
    image-407102280.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 378
Just wanted to say that I saw real results from this :) had to stop as it bothered my bad knee (chair dips and lady push ups put quite the strain on it and I was having more pain)

But from these exercises (7 mins worth or so) daily for a month I lost the folliwing:
-2" from each thigh
-2" from waist
-1" from each arm!

Fantastic if you ask me! If you cant do the push ups do them against the wall to start with and after a few days you might find you are more able to attempt the lady press ups :) tis what I did!
x

Back