LOSE BINGO WINGS! 30 Day ARMS Challenge! .

I ran out of time yesterday but day 7 done now, think my Husbands getting used to me jumping round living room to shred, squatting and working my arms lol :p

100 more squats to do, almost forgot!

Day 8 done :) 30 day squats are finally over as well! Celebrating with a rest day 2moz :) xx

Im on rest day for squats......did you do all 250 in one go? Didnt get chance to do bingo wings yesterday so had that as a rest day will do day 3 once little mans gone to bed or he'll just jump all over me! Lol

Im on rest day for squats......did you do all 250 in one go? Didnt get chance to do bingo wings yesterday so had that as a rest day will do day 3 once little mans gone to bed or he'll just jump all over me! Lol

Think the most I can do in one go is 100 but tend to break it into sets of 50 with a break in between :) x

Day 9 done, swapped rest day until tomorrow :) x

Day 10 done :)

Rest day for squats day 5 done bingo wings......im a day behind so only having 1 rest day this wk ha she says!

I have lost count of how many days I've done and not told you about, so am going to be extra good and restart from day 7 today...

Yay managed day 11!

Anyone noticing any difference yet? I think my wings are 'firmer' but no smaller :confused:

Ohhhh I'm being so lazy last few days!

I'm the same as you can actually feel muscle in my arm but they look the same when I hold my arm out!

Back