Lose weight to gain a bikini bod! (May 2014)

Yes i'm the same with Rose, a glass is never enough! Love stella, I usually drive if we go out so I drink shandy's but they never have diet lemonade :(
I've not tried the haagen-dazs baileys, I try not to buy haagen dazs as it is a massive weakness and I can't stop at eating a bit!!x

I know if rather have diet lemonade rather than diet coke :(. Well if you have a Morrisons near you they do 4 very small pots for about £2. It's just enough! I used to get them when mum went shopping xx

Hi hun x Here to subscribe if thats ok? Want to get to 9st as well. Currently 9st 7lbs but took forever to finally get through to the 9st bracket!
Been doing SW since 2009, think it's fab x hope ur enjoying it x L x
Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well hubby just came home with a treat...Baileys Profitta Roll Cake. That wasn't on the shopping list I gave him!!!! He said he'd brought it as a treat for me for doing so well. Now I know I should be grateful but I really don't want it. I think I'll keep it till Friday night when we have people for dinner and then I can just have a tiny bit :) x

Wow sounds yummy! I want some lol. Ahh good logic lol. You have done very well though! Xx

Hi hun x Here to subscribe if thats ok? Want to get to 9st as well. Currently 9st 7lbs but took forever to finally get through to the 9st bracket!
Been doing SW since 2009, think it's fab x hope ur enjoying it x L x

Hiya Hun. Well I'm further off than you lol! I must admit I never would have thought it could work! Been at a holt the last few days though so as of tomorrow I'm using minimal syns.
You must love it if you've been doing it for that long!
I definately think if it wasn't for the people on here I would have cracked and give up on day 2! X x

Evening diary

Really pleased with myself today, I've eaten a fair bit and have the lowest calorie intake so far! Only problem is I only had 1/2 of my Healthy Extra A and no Healthy Extra B choice so I really need to make more of an effort with that.
Really enjoyed my day off for a change, I usually get bored but it was nice to chill out for a few hours.

Looking forward to tomorrow as I'm going to do a spag Bol :) me and Jamie love it, I think I might try and avoid syns throughout the day so I can have a slice of bread or two with it and maybe some baileys truffles YUM!

Hope you are all well and had a good day xx
Here's today's foods

Red

Breakfast
100g baked beans
2 x hard boiled eggs
Pear
Red grapes

Lunch
WW pitta 5.0
Red peppers
Yellow peppers
Chicken
15g cheese 1/2 HEx A
Garlic & onion dip 2.0
Clementine

Dinner
Chicken breast
Swede mash
Gravy 1.0
Sweetcorn
Birdseye vegetable micro bag (1/2)

Other
Pepsi max
2 x ryvita original 2.0
Tuna
Sweetcorn
Mayo 2.0
Mini milk 1.5

Syns - 13.5 (40.5/105)
Calories - 876
HEx A - 1/2 15g cheddar,
HEx B -
Weight - 9st13lbs

And I went to the gym for and hour and 15minutes and according to the computer I burned 370 calories (this is why I had the ryvita and tuna - worked up an appetite and started to get a headache as I was hungry) but I was good as I have my 7 year old sister every Wednesday after school and she wanted pizza and pasta and I resisted nicking it off her plate lol

I forgot to weigh myself this morning so did it this afternoon. I've lost another 1lb wooooo! I don't think I'll reach my goal by Monday but I guess I'll be happy if I can lose just 1 more. Haha I'm never happy!

I've felt like utter crap today, headache, earache, sore sinuses god I thought I was going to pass out a few times!
I'm hoping I'm feeling better tomorrow but I'll be working on my own as I'm doing the cleaning at work instead of caring so I'll have less stress and hopefully be able to take my time.

Had spaghetti bolognaise for dinner tonight and it was GORGEOUS! Jamie even ate it all and he never ever finishes a dinner. I'm getting bloody good at this cooking lark, don't know anyone else my age who cooks a meal and from scratch every night :)
anyway, here's today's foods....

Extra Easy

Breakfast
Shreddies 35g HEx B
125ml semi skimmed milk 1/2HEx A
Pear
Red grapes

Lunch
Chicken
Sweetcorn
Tbsp light mayo 2.0
3 x ryvita 3.0
Clementine

Dinner
Lean minced beef
70g (rw) spaghetti
Tomato purée
Onion
Chopped tomatoes
Garlic
15g cheddar 1/2HEx A
Warbutons bread (400g loaf) 2.5

Other
Diet energy drink
1L squash/water
2 x celebrations 4.0

Syns - 11.5
Calories - 1,180
HEx A - 125ml ss milk, 15g cheddar
HEx B - 35g shreddies
Weight - 9st12lb

Yay well done losing 1lb hun and weighing in the afternoon is never good so it could be a little more :)

Take it easy at work tomorrow if you're not feeling well.

Well I managed to get through the day which at 9 oclock this morning didn't seem possible. But I think a nice relaxed evening is on the cards :) x

I'd love to take it easy but I've now been told I have to do an extra hour as my boss wants me to take down and clean all the lampshades (the building is 3 huge houses is one and I'm 5ft! I dunno how I'm gunna do that!?)
Well I weighed myself again this morning and apparently I've put on a lb so I'm back up to 9.13lb again :/ weird. I WILL get this off by the end if the day!!! Lol xx

Morning hun how are you today? Unfortunately I lose & gain weight just as quickly as u :( however I think its because we dnt have so much to lose anymore, a lot of what we lose/gain can b water so it's easier 4 the scales to fluctuate. Hope u hv a great day x L x

Morning hun how are you today? Unfortunately I lose & gain weight just as quickly as u :( however I think its because we dnt have so much to lose anymore, a lot of what we lose/gain can b water so it's easier 4 the scales to fluctuate. Hope u hv a great day x L x

Hiya. I'm feeling better thank you. How are you? I didn't think about it but my friend asked me if I have been to toilet since I weighed myself, and I haven't so hopefully when I do it'll come back off haha xx

Hiya. I'm feeling better thank you. How are you? I didn't think about it but my friend asked me if I have been to toilet since I weighed myself, and I haven't so hopefully when I do it'll come back off haha xx

Feeling better too thanks hun x that's definitely something 2 consider :eek: if u stick to the plan I'm sure you'll do great by ur w.i x L x

I'd love to take it easy but I've now been told I have to do an extra hour as my boss wants me to take down and clean all the lampshades (the building is 3 huge houses is one and I'm 5ft! I dunno how I'm gunna do that!?)
Well I weighed myself again this morning and apparently I've put on a lb so I'm back up to 9.13lb again :/ weird. I WILL get this off by the end if the day!!! Lol xx

Ah hun thats not good :(
Hey when you're trying to reach the lampshades thing of the extra stretching you'll be doing, lol! I often turn cleaning into a workout :) x

Ah hun thats not good :(
Hey when you're trying to reach the lampshades thing of the extra stretching you'll be doing, lol! I often turn cleaning into a workout :) x

Haha I must admit I do work up a sweat when I'm cleaning! I didn't have to get down the lampshades as we have a very lovely handy man who got his ladder out and got them all down and put them back up for me :)

I'm going to weight myself again before I eat my lunch and hope the 1lb has gone again!

How are you feeling today? Xx

Feeling better too thanks hun x that's definitely something 2 consider :eek: if u stick to the plan I'm sure you'll do great by ur w.i x L x

Good x haha the problem is weigh myself every day, I haven't really got a w.i day. I suppose I should really as I could keep getting disappointed at times like these!

How much are you hoping to lose? Xx

Good x haha the problem is weigh myself every day, I haven't really got a w.i day. I suppose I should really as I could keep getting disappointed at times like these!

How much are you hoping to lose? Xx

Definitely think u need a w.i day hun, that way if u hv a bad day u no u hv a few more to make up for it before the w.i.
Well I'm 9st7lbs at the mo, want to get down to 9 & I'll b happy. I'm 30 in June so thats my goal, plenty of time therefore to lose the last 7lbs & maintain. Need to start an excercise regime tho, need to work on my tummy :-(
How much more hv u got 2 go? x L x

Haha I must admit I do work up a sweat when I'm cleaning! I didn't have to get down the lampshades as we have a very lovely handy man who got his ladder out and got them all down and put them back up for me :)

I'm going to weight myself again before I eat my lunch and hope the 1lb has gone again!

How are you feeling today? Xx

Haha what are you like....I'd be the same lol!!

I was feeling loads better yesterday but today I've woken up with a headache, I'm hoping it's just due to lack of sleep and not going to develop into a migraine.

Have a good weekend :) x

Haha what are you like....I'd be the same lol!!

I was feeling loads better yesterday but today I've woken up with a headache, I'm hoping it's just due to lack of sleep and not going to develop into a migraine.

Have a good weekend :) x

I woke up with a headache too, thought I would get better but it hit me like a ton on bricks this morning. Couldn't keep my eyes open last night so had a lovely sleep but god do I feel bloody rough! Jamie's out this afternoon so I can just chill out. May go to my friends if she rings me. Looking foreword to my day off tomorrow though! Well needed.

You too, enjoy yourself xx

Back