Lose weight to gain a bikini bod! (May 2014)

You'll be fine hun.
I'm sure the dr will say to continue eating healthily. I think there's a thread on here somewhere for doing SW while pregnant or it might just be for dieting in general while pregnant, have a look, I'm sure you'll get loads of tips, help, advice etc.... x

Yeah I'll have a look tonight or tomorrow, I'm on a bloody 12hr shift again! Got another 2 next week and 1 the week after :( xx

Hun, I'd lost 2.5stone on SW in 10months when I fell pregnant with my LO, ended up putting 4 stone on (being greedy) & I loved every mouthful! Enjoy it hun, u deserve it x
U can still do SW while pregnant, there's a special plan, however I left club once I found out I was pregnant as I didn't want to tell anyone as I said before & didn't want to b going each wk putting weight on and no one knowing y! :eek:
Whatever u choose to do it'll b the right decision 4 you x
Take care hun x L x
(feeling broody now lol!)

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hun, I'd lost 2.5stone on SW in 10months when I fell pregnant with my LO, ended up putting 4 stone on (being greedy) & I loved every mouthful! Enjoy it hun, u deserve it x
U can still do SW while pregnant, there's a special plan, however I left club once I found out I was pregnant as I didn't want to tell anyone as I said before & didn't want to b going each wk putting weight on and no one knowing y! :eek:
Whatever u choose to do it'll b the right decision 4 you x
Take care hun x L x
(feeling broody now lol!)

Yeah I know what u mean and it is a good excuse, maybe I'll be a little more laid back after my holiday, I want to look as good as I can in my bikini on holiday then after I won't bother as much. I gotta make the most of it though as this our last one EVER on our own. Sounds scary when I say it like that lol xxx

Yeah I know what u mean and it is a good excuse, maybe I'll be a little more laid back after my holiday, I want to look as good as I can in my bikini on holiday then after I won't bother as much. I gotta make the most of it though as this our last one EVER on our own. Sounds scary when I say it like that lol xxx

I know, it feels scary but exciting at the same time xx
I can only speak for myself, but for the first time ever in 26 years, being pregnant made me feel happy in my own body, I loved the way I looked, I hope u do 2 xx
x L x

I know, it feels scary but exciting at the same time xx
I can only speak for myself, but for the first time ever in 26 years, being pregnant made me feel happy in my own body, I loved the way I looked, I hope u do 2 xx
x L x

Aw that's really nice :)

I love seeing pregnant women, I think it's a beautiful thing but when my mum had me and my sisters she put on 7st with me, 6with my sister and about 10 with the youngest and I know how uncomfortable she was and I just don't wanna get like that! Xx

I've been feeling terrible this morning! I must have ate something dodgy yesterday cos my belly is killing me! I've been in and out of the loo all night and morning at work, I even got sent home and that has NEVER happened lol. I'm sweating like a pig! Mind you on the plus side, I've been sick and we aren't allowed back for 48hrs after the last time so I may be told I can't go back tomorrow anyway

How are we today? Xx

Ah bless you, hope you're feeling better soon. Atleast you've got out of work though :) x

Yeah, today at the least. Love it! Lol. I need a lazy few hours, got a driving lesson at 3:30 and I haven't been sleeping well. And of course I had to give up my energy drink (boohoo!) lol. X

Eeek massive congratulations hun, so pleased for you!

It'll be too early to hear the heartbeat yet, they can't listen for that til about 16 weeks. They might possibly send you for an early scan if you explain (and what with your previous mc) so that's worth an ask (I had an early scan with my first as I'd had a bleed). Otherwise you can go for a private one.

I LOVE that 'keep calm you're going to be a dad' thing! Wish I'd used that lol! xxx

Eeek massive congratulations hun, so pleased for you!

It'll be too early to hear the heartbeat yet, they can't listen for that til about 16 weeks. They might possibly send you for an early scan if you explain (and what with your previous mc) so that's worth an ask (I had an early scan with my first as I'd had a bleed). Otherwise you can go for a private one.

I LOVE that 'keep calm you're going to be a dad' thing! Wish I'd used that lol! xxx

Oh I thought you could hear it much earlier, maybe I'm thinking if seeing it! DUH! I'm going to try to get to drs this week or next and have a chat about it, need to find out about losing weigh/gaining weight/how many calories is healthy to have etc. I just hope I don't see the same one as last time, he was bloody useless! Told me my DD was 6 months away!

If worst comes to worst we will pay for one, we've discussed it already, it will be worth the money just to stop us from panicking! We can maybe incorporate that into how we tell the family as I'll need to do it before my 21st in April cos if I'm not bladdered they will know!

I called Jamie earlier to tell him I'm just gunna bung something in the oven for dinner rather than make something n he didn't answer, he rang straight back and was like what's up you ok? I said yeah n he was like well you don't sound it, you sound worried, what's the matter lol. I was like chill outttt haha.

How old is your little one? Xx

Hi hun x hope ur feeling better x yeah, you should get to the docs when u can as it's them who will refer u 2 the midwife once you've let him/her know. Very exciting times ahead! :) take care hun x L x

Hi hun x hope ur feeling better x yeah, you should get to the docs when u can as it's them who will refer u 2 the midwife once you've let him/her know. Very exciting times ahead! :) take care hun x L x

I know :) I am starting to get excited now, I just can't help but think the worse. Hopefully it will all go well this time! Xxx

Try to stop thinking the worse hun. Stay positive. The first couple of months are stressful enough on your body without you stressing as well.xx

Thank you x all of you are so supportive! I definatelt wouldn't have stayed on track without you ladies xx

Morning hun, I know exactly what you mean. I think having my diary on here has helped me along as well. It's like having your own support network. I know my hubby is really supportive but it's all the peeps on my diet diary that keep me going, you all know how I'm feeling and have encouraging words and know the right things to say, lol.xx

Yeah I agree, I haven't told Jamie so he can't be supportive but I've loved the fact I've been able to do it secretly with loads of support.
I weighed myself this am and am now 9st8lb. I've lost 2lb since being ill yesterday?! Xx

Ah hun, I didn't realise you hadn't told Jamie. So yes you need the support of your friends on here even more! Well done on your 2lb off this morning :) xx

Well I just told him I'm watching calories lol. I don't like him questioning me if I were to eat a chocolate bar or something otherwise I would have told him xx

Hi hun, just to let u no ive seen a thread on here-slimming world, pregnancy & breastfeeding. Thought it might b of help? x L x

Back