Lose weight to gain a bikini bod! (May 2014)

I know it just feels like a lifetime as each day goes by when you're waiting to get that positive test don't it. Ah well. I'm going to go mad on my holiday and make the most of it as it could still be our last one on our own.

Is it today you go? Xx

Yes hun, it's today, we leave at 4pm! Not sure how I'm going to get through the day until then, I think it's really going to drag!
Enjoy your holiday hun, go mad and then start again. You need to give your body time to recover.
Speak soon.xx

Hi all, had a good food day up until we went food shopping I had prepared the onions and peppers for our fajitas for dinner and Jamie decided to go and get a pizza made in asda while I ran off to grab some pie dishes. I only had half and I know it's not an excuse but I'm still within my calories for the day.

I resisted an Easter egg so that was good of me :). Got loads more fruit and some fun size chocs for when I have a few calls/syns left of an evening. I also got some of the milkshake straw things so when I don't have my HEx As I can have one of those with some milk (I'm not a big milk fan) for only 1 syn

Red

Breakfast
Clementine SF
Strawberries SF
Raspberries SF
Grapes SF
ML choc & cherry 1.5

Lunch
Chicken F
Lettuce SF
Cucumber SF
Red onion SF
Sweetcorn SF
Salad cream 3.0
30g r.f cheddar HEx A 1

Dinner
1/2 ham & pineapple pizza

Other
2 x sugar free red bull F
Banana SF
1.5 pint water

Syns - 39/90
Calories - 1,095

Morning. Hope you are doing well.

Feeling really bad about my pizza last night :( I made another bad choice this morning as well, I bought done hot cross buns yesterday to have as a snack as they work out about 7syns each (so would be alright for when I don't use many) and had one for breakfast with my fruit. Which I must admit was better than the other girls - one of them picked them up McDs breakfast and although I could have demolished a double sausage and egg mcmuffin I refused and decided I'd take my hot cross bun so I didn't feel too left out!

Think I'm going to have a subway salad for lunch as it's nearly ass SF and then having faggots & mash for dinner. YUM!!!

Not sure what I'm going to have for the weekend as I think we are staying at Jamie's brothers to dogsit/housesit. I'm not looking forward to it AT ALL! I love dogs but they've got 2 staffs and I just don't like them. They're huge, they stink and they let them get in the bed and they slobber everywhere. Yuck. My cousin had staffs and they were lovely xx

Hi hun sorry I've not commented on here in a while I've been awful at catching up with diaries, just got a lot going on. How are you doing? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi hun sorry I've not commented on here in a while I've been awful at catching up with diaries, just got a lot going on. How are you doing? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya Hun. That's ok I've not been too great either lol. I'm not too bad thank you, could be better but couldn't we all! Lol. How about you? Xx

HANGOVER! Lol

Went out at 6pm last night for a couple hours... Got in at 3am lol.

Can't remember half if the night. I remember getting home, doing Jamie a bowl of fruit, my friends pulled up outside and we got in the car... Ate a double cheeseburger, had a can of Stella, had a wee in a car park and I don't remember nothing else lol. Can't remember getting home or anything. Bloody disgrace I am!!!

So I know I've definitely overdone it on my syns for the week due to alcohol. I dread to think how many it racks up to be as I was on house vodka and not Smirnoff as I thought we'd only be a few hours, so in theory my 6 vodkas is actually 12 WOOOPS

On a brighter note I weighed myself this am and I've lost that 2lb I gained at the weekend lol. I know it's just water weight and it will probably be back on in a couple hours but it made me feel good for a little while at least lol.

So I woke up still drunk and I think now the hangover is starting to kick in, could really do without it as I've got work at 2 and have no motivation at all. I got up had a shower, brushed my teeth and did my make up while I felt like I could do it lol. Going to have my lunch in a min and sort out some snacks for later as I get peckish on my 6/7pm break and if I don't I'll end up scoffing a cake or something naughty!

So here's yesterday's foods (I've not counted alcohol as I'm not sure about syns and to be honest I don't really care as I've not been so happy in a while and I definitely haven't been that drunk)

Extra Easy

Breakfast
Strawberries SF
Grapes SF
1/2 pear SF
Clementine SF
1/2 kiwi SF
Hot cross bun 7.0
Tbsp S.F jam 1.0

Lunch
Tuna salad bowl from subway
- tuna mayo 3.0
Lettuce SF
Cucumber SF
Sweetcorn SF
Red onion SF
Gherkins SF
Diet coke F

Dinner
200g mash F
2 x faggots 3.0
Sweetcorn SF

Other
Double cheeseburger 22.0
Water F
6 vodka and diet coke
2 jäger bombs
Lager

Syns - 37

Afternoon hun x ur post abt weeing in a car park made me chuckle! :D glad u let ur hair down & had a bloody good drink! Didn't envy u working today though :(
I drank far too much this week too hun, probably why I only had an sts even though ate well. Hey ho, I enjoyed every drop! Treat night tonight as it was wi today.

Hope ur day's flying by hun and hangover not too bad!! :D hair of the dog :beer: x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Afternoon hun x ur post abt weeing in a car park made me chuckle! :D glad u let ur hair down & had a bloody good drink! Didn't envy u working today though :(
I drank far too much this week too hun, probably why I only had an sts even though ate well. Hey ho, I enjoyed every drop! Treat night tonight as it was wi today.

Hope ur day's flying by hun and hangover not too bad!! :D hair of the dog :beer: x L x

Hi Hun

I know! How embarrassing is that lol?! I was very surprised but I feel fine. Had the shKes and a dry mouth but that's about it. Very unlike me! I'm usually spewing up everywhere and dying in bed lol

I think we all need a drink every now and then xx

Saturday 12th April

Green

Breakfast
Banana SF
Alpen light bar 1/2 HEx B
Yogurt 1.0
Orange juice 4.0

Lunch
2 x whole meal bread (400g) HEx B
Baked beans and sausages F

Dinner
Fajitas
Peppers SF
Onion SF
Chunky chicken peices HEx B
2 x tortilla wraps 10.0
Fajita seasoning F
Light mayo 4.0

Other
Water F
Pear SF
Apple SF
Clementine SF
Dr moo choc straw 1.0
250ml ss milk HEx A

Syns - 20
Calories - 1,266

Ok so I went over my syns which I'm not proud of but I really needed a quick-fix dinner, and in my defence Jamie are half of one of my fajitas so really it would only be 17.5 syns?

Any who, I went over my calories too. It's surprising how much SF does add up to! For my SF altogether it's over 300cals. Shocking!

I was rather suprised I wasn't hungover yesterday, I'm usually terrible even after 2 or 3 drinks! I enjoyed myself though, all our friends told Jamie how nice it was to see me enjoying myself and having a laugh as I've been pretty reserved lately. I'm so glad I did it, it really did cheer me up and make all the stress and worry of the last few weeks disappear.

Only 31 days til my holiday! Got my bikinis out earlier and tried them on and I'm so happy to say that if I were going away tomorrow is feel ok about the way I look. Got a bit of a muffin top that I'd like to get rid of but it seems like after the weight I've dropped it just doesn't want to budge! Anyone got any tips???

Hope you have a good Sunday, I'll be back later xxx

31 days, totally jealous hun!!! Where ru off to?
Well done u for feeling good in ur bikinis, I'm praying that day arrives 4 me! After having my LO I hv to work even harder! Starting a proper exercise regime tomorrow: tummy crunches & 30 squat challenge, join me??!!
x L x

31 days, totally jealous hun!!! Where ru off to?
Well done u for feeling good in ur bikinis, I'm praying that day arrives 4 me! After having my LO I hv to work even harder! Starting a proper exercise regime tomorrow: tummy crunches & 30 squat challenge, join me??!!
x L x

Yeah il join ya, I was doing that before finding out I was pg anyway. I can imagine it is harder but I know she's worth it!

We are going to turkey. We went last yr for the day rom Greece and the shopping was amazing so we're going back. And we went in the beginning of May and it was 38 degrees - unbearable heat!

Jamie has agreed to go gym with me tomorrow when I finish work. It will be a long day I'm on 8-8 shift and going gym at 8:30. Bloody hell!! Lol xx

Yeah il join ya, I was doing that before finding out I was pg anyway. I can imagine it is harder but I know she's worth it!

We are going to turkey. We went last yr for the day rom Greece and the shopping was amazing so we're going back. And we went in the beginning of May and it was 38 degrees - unbearable heat!

Jamie has agreed to go gym with me tomorrow when I finish work. It will be a long day I'm on 8-8 shift and going gym at 8:30. Bloody hell!! Lol xx

Bloody hell hun, that's dedication! Well done you x
To b fair to my LO, my stomach's always been my problem area, but I suppose a tad more difficult to tone since having her :eek:

Lets do the challenges then and compare! :eek: x L x

Bloody hell hun, that's dedication! Well done you x
To b fair to my LO, my stomach's always been my problem area, but I suppose a tad more difficult to tone since having her :eek:

Lets do the challenges then and compare! :eek: x L x

I know tell me about it! Lol.

Are u doing the 30day challenges or are u bulking them up for a shorter period of time?

What have you been up to today? X x

Afternoon ladies. Been in a really crappy mood today, got to work and got told I've got to do cleaning instead of caring for the morning. I hate it when this happens! On the up side I've been contracted another shift so it's now 3 caring and 2 cleaning. I have also been awake since 2am as someone put the hearing on 35!!! Not happy!!

AF was bang on time. Exactly 28 days since d&c. I thought it would make the cramps calm down but nope. I didn't even have any until I saw that I had come on (tmi sorry) but now it's killing! I've been getting a lot of pain in my ovaries lately so think I need to go drs.

I bought these things called softcups for TOTM. All the reviews I've read are 4.5-5.0 star so I'll let you know how they are...

Anyway, breaks over now so I'll be back on tonight. Don't wanna go gym now but I can't cop out.

Xxx

I know tell me about it! Lol.

Are u doing the 30day challenges or are u bulking them up for a shorter period of time?

What have you been up to today? X x

Hi hun x
Sorry to hear ur having a crappy day :( I hate it when totm means I can actually "feel" my ovaries when the pain gets so bad, fully sympathise xx

I'm just doing the 30 days as it shows, c how that goes. If I c results then I'll bulk it up next time around. Had a really painful tummy this morning so not started either challenge yet! Will get them both done this evening, I'm sure my LO will find it highly amusing! :D

Hope ur shift's going pretty quickly hun, I'm on til 6, can't wait for home time x L x

Morning Hun, hope your belly is feeling better, mines killing me!

I managed to get away at 7 last night so I went home had a shower, Jamie chucked some pasta in a pan and we went to bed! So didn't go to the gym or do the challenge so I will start this evening. We've got a naughty dinner tonight so it will hopefully give me the motivation to go as it's a lot of carbs!

I will be on holiday for the last few days of the challenges so I'll either skip the rest days or double up on a few days. Only problem is I have a lot of back problems so I won't be doing the "plank"

Hope work was ok for you yesterday, what have you got planned for today? Xxx

14th April

Extra Easy

Breakfast
Strawberries SF
Grapes SF
1/2 pear SF
Pineapple SF
1/2 kiwi SF
WW vanilla yog F

Lunch
Lettuce SF
Cucumber SF
Onion SF
Peppers SF
Sweetcorn SF
Boiled egg F
Chicken HEx B
40g r.f.cheddar HEx A
Light salad cream 3.0

Dinner
Pasta F
Pasta sauce 5.0
Clementine SF

Other
Banana SF
Fun size magic stars 3.5
sugar free red bull F
Water F

Syns - 11/105
Calories - 1,185

Morning x

MUST GET TO GYM!

I had so planned on being 100% all week until the weekend when I have a wedding and my little sisters birthday, but we are taking my sister to go an do her build a bear tomorrow evening and then meeting Jamie's friend and his little girl for something to eat as her and Rhianna very rarely see each other. I'm hoping it's for nandos so I can have a wrap or just 1/4 chicken or something with corn on the cob.

Really looking forward to my dinner tonight - chicken and broccoli pie with a cheese sauce and mash and veg and then thurs toad in the hole. Yum!

Another day at work for me today, finish at 2 though xx

Morning hun x
I know, eating out is difficult at times...I find it a bit easier being a veggie, usually just a salad, pasta or jacket potato to choose from so not much to steer me off track :eek:

Hope u get to the gym today, I haven't been since moving from Cheshire almost 3 yrs ago! I love walking though so I don't feel too guilty :eek:

Hope ur morning goes quickly so u can enjoy the rest of the day x L x

Back