Lose weight to gain a bikini bod! (May 2014)

Hiya lovey

Never mind, they say starting a diet half way through the week usually makes it an unsuccessful week so maybe starting afresh tomorrow is the best idea. I've not made a veg soup, not a huge veg person anyway but I've just done carrots, swede, parsnip, onion, garlic and a clove of garlic. Hope it tastes ok. Mmm I live bolognaise! Jamie won't ear anything quorn so I can't even try it :(. Might get some quorn sausages though fur myself, fancy a sausage egg mushroom and onion roll/sandwich this week. Trying to go low syn again. Hopefully it'll be successful as I'm working the weekend again xx

Evening hun x ur right, mid week diet never a good start 4 me, really bk to being positive abt it again tomorrow :D (dnt think it helps that it's been my * week, I've mentioned to the nurse that I'm getting uncharacteristically down during my period, she thinks it's the pill I'm on & recommended I c my gp, I think I'll get it checked this week).

U definitely need to try making things with quorn, I think it's a god send!! I'm a veggie so dnt hv much choice, but I no I'd still use it even.if I wasn't, it's so tasty & low fat! :eek: I make my own bolognese, chili, curries, stews, meatballs & burgers, as well as using the low fat sausages & fillets. Do u think Jamie wud notice if u secretly used it? :D

Gutted u hv to work weekends hun, but will make ur time off on hols even more fab as you'll appreciate it that much more. No plans 4 is for a while, our daughter's 3 in a fortnight so spending on her at the min :eek:
Hv a good night hun, good luck for tomorrow's wi x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening hun x ur right, mid week diet never a good start 4 me, really bk to being positive abt it again tomorrow :D (dnt think it helps that it's been my * week, I've mentioned to the nurse that I'm getting uncharacteristically down during my period, she thinks it's the pill I'm on & recommended I c my gp, I think I'll get it checked this week).

U definitely need to try making things with quorn, I think it's a god send!! I'm a veggie so dnt hv much choice, but I no I'd still use it even.if I wasn't, it's so tasty & low fat! :eek: I make my own bolognese, chili, curries, stews, meatballs & burgers, as well as using the low fat sausages & fillets. Do u think Jamie wud notice if u secretly used it? :D

Gutted u hv to work weekends hun, but will make ur time off on hols even more fab as you'll appreciate it that much more. No plans 4 is for a while, our daughter's 3 in a fortnight so spending on her at the min :eek:
Hv a good night hun, good luck for tomorrow's wi x L x

Is it much more expensive? My nan used to get it for her and my mum as my mum won't eat anything other than chicken and said it can be quite expensive. I do love experimenting!

Btw, my veg soup went tits up lol. Just tasted like carrots! So chucked some chicken and leeks in there n has made no difference, what a waste! Oh well, maybe next time I'll use a proper recipe, just looks like I'll be living off salad for the week unless I can find a low syn/free tinned soup.

He probably wouldn't notice, I think I'll give it a go, I suppose it depends what it is as a friend turned veggie and said some of it takes decent but some just tastes like crap!
You've given me an idea for dinner though, meatballs! We've never had them but the chef at work made them a few weeks ago n I tried one and it was lush. Might give it a go! What sauce do u use?

The bloody things us women have to put up with! I get REALLY emotional and sentimental when I'm due and Jamie really watches what he says! I also get a lot of pain and sickness and headaches. I used to have to request off work the days I'd be on. They did start to calm down a bit but the last one after d&c was VERY bad but I'm hoping they will go back to normal! I'm due the day we go on holiday too which I'm not looking forward to. I was thinking of taking the pill fur one month but Jamie don't want me to, I guess maybe this month could be my month and I could ruin it, who knows! I'll just have to deal wth it! Just don't want to be in pain/bloated/uncomfortable through most of the time we are away!
Hope you get it sorted anyway love, keep me updated, here if u need anything

Thanks Hun, fingers crossed. Have a good evening. Xx

Hard day at work today, I've been soooooo tired! Can hardly keep my eyes open. Waiting for my dinner bloat to go so I can go to bed! I'm exhausted! Got a 12hr shift tomorrow :( BOOOO! Hopefully I'll get to the gym after (yes I know I'm mad) depends when Jamie finishes his private job. Haven't got to cook though as getting a ready made chicken and broccoli pie out the freezer to have with veggies. Yum! Got my breakfast and lunch sorted for work, might take my bag of sunbites if I work out I have little syns. Here's today's foods.

Red

Breakfast
Strawberry ML F
Raspberries SF
Grapes SF
Strawberries SF
Clementine SF

Lunch
Sausage and egg sandwich (tesco) 15.0

Dinner
Minted lamb leg steaks F
200g mash F
Swede SF
Carrots SF
Sweetcorn SF
Honey roasted parsnips 1.5
Gravy 2.0

Other
Coco pops snack bar 4.0
Banana SF
5 x Diet Pepsi F
Bottle of water

Syns - 22.5 (81/105)
Calories - 1,072

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1398631193.193734.jpg

P.s excuse the "roast" potatoes, got fed up of waiting hehe

AAAAH I HATE MONDAYS!!!

Another 12hr shift, hopefully I'll get away with leaving at 7 again :)

Slept right through my bloody alarm this morning so got up at 6:40 and left at 7! Forgot to WI and my hair is a bloody mess! Hardly any make up on, I look like death warmed up and feel like it too. Got my hand stuck in a door and think I may actually have fractured or very very badly bruised my buckle and little finger. Not my day today! I'd like to say it couldn't get any worse but I know it probably will!

Feel super bloated too and I look pregnant. My god I need to stop moaning! Lol.

I'm just giving myself 5 mins rest before the other cleaner turns up and I have to work my bum off :(

I'll try and catch up on diaries on my break... 4G allowing of course!

And he bloody sun is out!

Last edited:
Aw no you poor thing! Try and escape for some breaks today, you know all that drinking water makes you need to wee a lot ;)

If your hand is really sore go and get it checked out, wouldn't want you doing more damage to it. Hope your day gets better!!!

*big hugs*

Awww hun, hope your days got better! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Weren't too bad once I got going. Thanks for the support ladies lol. Managed to get away a. Hour early so I'll be home before Jamie and can put dinner on and have a shower n get my bum in bed before 9:30. Really need a good sleep! I'll have a sit down n have a proper catch up on diaries as won't have much time to the rest of the week. I'm on countdown to my holiday (13th may) and my next day off and 18days after (8th may). Got I hope it goes quick! Looking forward to my dinner, glad I saved my HExs as was starving at work so had some cheese in a slice of wm bread

Is it much more expensive? My nan used to get it for her and my mum as my mum won't eat anything other than chicken and said it can be quite expensive. I do love experimenting!

Btw, my veg soup went tits up lol. Just tasted like carrots! So chucked some chicken and leeks in there n has made no difference, what a waste! Oh well, maybe next time I'll use a proper recipe, just looks like I'll be living off salad for the week unless I can find a low syn/free tinned soup.

He probably wouldn't notice, I think I'll give it a go, I suppose it depends what it is as a friend turned veggie and said some of it takes decent but some just tastes like crap!
You've given me an idea for dinner though, meatballs! We've never had them but the chef at work made them a few weeks ago n I tried one and it was lush. Might give it a go! What sauce do u use?

The bloody things us women have to put up with! I get REALLY emotional and sentimental when I'm due and Jamie really watches what he says! I also get a lot of pain and sickness and headaches. I used to have to request off work the days I'd be on. They did start to calm down a bit but the last one after d&c was VERY bad but I'm hoping they will go back to normal! I'm due the day we go on holiday too which I'm not looking forward to. I was thinking of taking the pill fur one month but Jamie don't want me to, I guess maybe this month could be my month and I could ruin it, who knows! I'll just have to deal wth it! Just don't want to be in pain/bloated/uncomfortable through most of the time we are away!
Hope you get it sorted anyway love, keep me updated, here if u need anything

Thanks Hun, fingers crossed. Have a good evening. Xx

Evening hun xx
Totally missed this post today, sorry xx

I don't find quorn as expensive as it used to b: usually 3 packs for £5 in asda or always between £1.50 & £2 in Iceland. I love all of it u no, haven't tasted anything I don't like really? Meatballs r great, use defrosted mince, lots of herbs etc & use an egg to bind. I make all my sauces from scratch: onions, mushroom & carrot, fry light til soft, add garlic, basil, tin toms & passatta if needed, then blitz if I'm using it with meatballs, use it as it is, chunky, with any other pasta dish. Try it hun, especially in a chili, tastes lovely :eek:

Hope works not going too bad after ur late start :eek: I hate morning's like that, don't worry abt wi tho hun, do it tomorrow morning, will b fine x

Ur as unlucky as me being due on when there's always somewhere to go! You've been looking forward for so long, perhaps u shud consider continuing the pill, you dnt want to b in pain whilst ur out there? :confused:

Well, hope u still feel human after ur shift hun x take care honey x L x

Had a very small dinner tonight, just got a frozen chicken & broccoli pie out the freezer and halved it, n shoved a bag of microwave veg in the microwave. Don't mind the gravy, the bad attempt was Jamie!

Love the pie though, would definitely recommend it!

Red

Breakfast
Raspberries SF
Strawberries SF
Grapes SF
raspberry & choc ML F
Clementine SF

Lunch
Tesco crisp green side salad SF
Cold water prawns SF
2tbsp red.fat seafood sauce 5.0

Dinner
Chicken & broccoli pie
1/2 chicken breast F
Broccoli SF
Cheese sauce 2.0
Potatoes (mashed) F
Birdseye veg steam bag SF
Gravy 1.0

Other
S.f red bull F
WW mini poppadums 3.5
1 slice wm bread HEx B
30g cheddar HEx A

Syns - 11.5 / 105
Calories - 1,076

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1398717149.583705.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1398717164.009987.jpg

Evening hun xx
Totally missed this post today, sorry xx

I don't find quorn as expensive as it used to b: usually 3 packs for £5 in asda or always between £1.50 & £2 in Iceland. I love all of it u no, haven't tasted anything I don't like really? Meatballs r great, use defrosted mince, lots of herbs etc & use an egg to bind. I make all my sauces from scratch: onions, mushroom & carrot, fry light til soft, add garlic, basil, tin toms & passatta if needed, then blitz if I'm using it with meatballs, use it as it is, chunky, with any other pasta dish. Try it hun, especially in a chili, tastes lovely :eek:

Hope works not going too bad after ur late start :eek: I hate morning's like that, don't worry abt wi tho hun, do it tomorrow morning, will b fine x

Ur as unlucky as me being due on when there's always somewhere to go! You've been looking forward for so long, perhaps u shud consider continuing the pill, you dnt want to b in pain whilst ur out there? :confused:

Well, hope u still feel human after ur shift hun x take care honey x L x

I'll have to give it a go. I like the idea of it being free on a green day so u haven't got to use HEx B on the meat so u can have the quorn meat and 2 b choices.
I do my own Bolognaise and lasagne sauces, should really experiment a little more. Can't even eat southern fried chicken, let alone chicken! I'm a right wimp! Haha.

It was ok after a few hours, bloody hand is killing me! Just glad to get another day done tbh.

I'm not on the pill anymore, stopped taking it after first mc last yr when we decided we wanted a baby. I had thought about taking it for a few weeks but Jamie told me not to even think about it!

I hope I show at least a 1lb loss tomorrow, I'll be so depressed if I haven't. I've been 100% this week, didn't even have a take away, drank loads of water and loads of sf. It's the most successful week I've had!

Hope ur day was good Hun, what did u get up to? X x

Good luck on you WI tomorrow. Hope the scales are kind. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck with WI Pebbles!! You've been so good so I'm sure you'll have a loss x

Morning hun x
Just popping by for a quick hi whilst at wrk, will catch up properly later. So......how was wi this morning? Hope u got the loss u deserved...? x L x :eek:

Afternoon lovely ladies.

Thanks for your messages, unfortunately was gutted this morning, still showing 9st2lb, that's a 1lb gain from last week and I was 100% all week. I don't know where I went wrong. It's horrible feeling like this. I know now I'm not gunna get to target and I just feel like giving up.

Was soooo tired this morning, really didn't want to get out of bed :( I don't think I'm gunna manage another 10 days at work with no day off. It's slowly killing me! I'm exhausted!

Having homemade bacon burgers for dinner tonight, hopefully that will lift my spirits a little.... If they're nice lol. Also prepped tomorrow's dinner, BBQ pork kebabs. Not sure what to have them with. Maybe paprika wedges.

Really fancy something naughty right now....

Morning hun x
Just popping by for a quick hi whilst at wrk, will catch up properly later. So......how was wi this morning? Hope u got the loss u deserved...? x L x :eek:

Afternoon love

WI was bad, very disappointed. Still feeling REALLY bloated, like even more than when it's TOTM?! I don't get it, been drinking loads of water lately too.

Hope work was ok, what's for dinner tonight then? Xx

Back