Lose weight to gain a bikini bod! (May 2014)

It's your baby and your choice to tell whoever you want. When the sister finds out say you simply didn't want to tell anyone if people asked fair enough but you wasn't going to announce it. More to the point if she doesn't talk to your or Jamie is she then saying she doesn't want anything to do with her niece or nephew??

It's a baby not a toy tell her to grow up and if she doesn't like it F off!!! Xxx

That's exactly what I keep trying to tell myself, but she is one of these people who just has to know my business. She has no right to ask or tell or talk about it but she feels if her mum knows she should know. I've told Jamie I don't want to tell anyone until I can't hide it or until literally everyone is talking about it/questioning me. I don't understand why people feel the need to presume it has anything to do with them. If I wanted them to know they would know!

And that's what I thought, but tbh I think she will treat this baby different to all the other kids in the family. Purely because I am the only in law that she doesn't call family. But if that's the way she wants to play it I wont involve her in it's life unless it's unavoidable. She will have 1 chance and if she don't wanna know then so be it.

It wouldn't be so bad if she was younger but she's 36 for god sake with 2 kids aged 18 & 11. It's bloody pathetic! Xxx

Hi hun.
What a load of nonsense on the SILs behalf! Jealousy is what it is mate and you must be the strong one and rise above it. Dont lower yourself to her level. I know im probably too late but you need to focus on you, jamie and baby and hope fully your 12 week scan will give you all the positivity you need to tell the world. Get Jamie to make a big fuss of telling his sister when youre both ready. That way he has told her, if it comes out mil knew then thats for her to deal with you cant afford to stress your body out for the sake of your baby. You and Jamie are now going to become your own little unit and the others surrounding you are just extras and if they are spiteful and petty thats their problem mate, be strong. Big hugs xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi hun.
What a load of nonsense on the SILs behalf! Jealousy is what it is mate and you must be the strong one and rise above it. Dont lower yourself to her level. I know im probably too late but you need to focus on you, jamie and baby and hope fully your 12 week scan will give you all the positivity you need to tell the world. Get Jamie to make a big fuss of telling his sister when youre both ready. That way he has told her, if it comes out mil knew then thats for her to deal with you cant afford to stress your body out for the sake of your baby. You and Jamie are now going to become your own little unit and the others surrounding you are just extras and if they are spiteful and petty thats their problem mate, be strong. Big hugs xxxx

Thanks bubble. I totally agree. I'll worry about my family and he can worry about his. But I still don't plan on telling his side for as long as I can contain myself. Probably after my 16 week scan unless it's obvious by then.

Your never too late! I've decided not to mention anything to the MIL. Like u said, if the sh.. Does hit the fan it's her problem, she should learn to keep things to herself. Thankfully I've got thurs-sun off work so just 3 days, and 1 putting up with the SIL but I've promised myself I'll keep calm unless she really does wind me up. I'll be having words with her if that's the case. Xxx

Hiya peeps :)

I'm not really following anything g ATM but I've decided to start posting my foods when I remember.

As I said to bubble, I've decided not to mention anything to the mil. I'm focusing on my #1 priority and need to stop letting g things get me down. In 6 months I'm gunna have a baby 100% dependant on me so I need to concentrate on readying myself, focusing on my relationship and keeping as happy and healthy as I can as well as forming a bond with my bubba! Just 3 days to go!!!

Breakfast
Shreddies (approx 40g)
Semi skimmed milk (approx 150ml)

Lunch/dinner
3 fajitas of
3 small tortilla wraps
Red and yellow peppers
Red onion
Chicken
Fajita seasoning
Salsa
Chicken breast
Garlic & onion dip

Tea
Will be eggs or beans on toast or sandwich

Snacks
Lucizade sport
Apple
Banana
Apricot munch bunch
NAS squash
Dr pepper zero

P.s. I feel like a bottomless pit lately! Can feel a chocolate cake finding it's way down my throat soon!
(I'm sure you all would if they were staring at you!)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1407687463.492668.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1407687473.989216.jpg

congratulations hun!!!!
ive just been nosing through ur diary and didnt realise u were pregnant :D thats fab!!

ive got my 20 week scan today wooo cant wait!!!!!!

i also felt like u at first couldnt keep anythin down all i used to eat was toast or crisps lol! but its great when u get ur appetite back and eat normal meals again!
i too am not following anythin inparticular but i am trying to eat sensibly as i too dont want to pile on the weight!!

as for the MIL i agree that u should just let it be and u concentrate on ur family - u dont need the stress either!
:) xx

congratulations hun!!!!
ive just been nosing through ur diary and didnt realise u were pregnant :D thats fab!!

ive got my 20 week scan today wooo cant wait!!!!!!

i also felt like u at first couldnt keep anythin down all i used to eat was toast or crisps lol! but its great when u get ur appetite back and eat normal meals again!
i too am not following anythin inparticular but i am trying to eat sensibly as i too dont want to pile on the weight!!

as for the MIL i agree that u should just let it be and u concentrate on ur family - u dont need the stress either!
:) xx

Thanks Hun.

Still abit nervous but I'm hoping that goes away on Thursday. And luckily my appointment is it 9am so I won't have to wait around all day! I've come further this time than I have before which is a little comforting, and we can feel a hard lump/ball above my pubic bone for a little more reassurance. I feel like it's dragging though! Still got 28 weeks left and these 8 we have known have felt like a lifetime.

How did your scan go? Do you know what you are having?

In some ways I wish I didn't start to get my appetite back as I've realised it's when my stomachs empty I feel sick... And I'm constantly hungry so I'm just chucking anything in lol. Weighed in yesterday though and I'm at a -1lb. Which baffled me?! But I'm not complaining! Lol. Xx

Hi Hun, just wishing you all the best for Thursday as I'm off on holiday! Will catch up soon x

Thanks Hun. I'm sure I do t need to say it but have a wonderful time x

Thursday will soon come around. I'm really excited for you! If you're conscious about putting on then eat to your hearts content, just try to eat the good stuff :) x

Thanks Hun :)
I am trying, it's just it only seems to be carbs that fill me up so I feel like eating anything else is just pointless lol x

Thanks Hun.

Still abit nervous but I'm hoping that goes away on Thursday. And luckily my appointment is it 9am so I won't have to wait around all day! I've come further this time than I have before which is a little comforting, and we can feel a hard lump/ball above my pubic bone for a little more reassurance. I feel like it's dragging though! Still got 28 weeks left and these 8 we have known have felt like a lifetime.

How did your scan go? Do you know what you are having?

In some ways I wish I didn't start to get my appetite back as I've realised it's when my stomachs empty I feel sick... And I'm constantly hungry so I'm just chucking anything in lol. Weighed in yesterday though and I'm at a -1lb. Which baffled me?! But I'm not complaining! Lol. Xx

mine dragged up until 12 week scan and then since ive told everyone its zoomed past up until my 20 week scan! it'l fly by hun!

scan went fine - all lookin good and im having a girl :) <3

i wouldnt complain at that either!!! i dont feel like iv put much on but im still scared to step on scales haha! id say im eatin normally but im not deprivin myself of anythin! il eat what i fancy! some days i dont feel like much other days im super hungry! x

mine dragged up until 12 week scan and then since ive told everyone its zoomed past up until my 20 week scan! it'l fly by hun!

scan went fine - all lookin good and im having a girl :) <3

i wouldnt complain at that either!!! i dont feel like iv put much on but im still scared to step on scales haha! id say im eatin normally but im not deprivin myself of anythin! il eat what i fancy! some days i dont feel like much other days im super hungry! x

I hope it flies for me too. I'm so excited.

Do you have any names picked out yet?

Lucky you, I feel humongous! Hence why I keep weighing myself lol. I know now is when it's going to start going on though. I just hope it's all baby and not fat! I can't go through the whole process of started again after it's born! Xx

Hey ladies.

So had my scan and I'm 12+5, due 21st feb :)
Everything looked great and baby was waving, wriggling, kicking and turning over! It was so amazing to see how much it has grown in 3 weeks!

We are telling my nan and grandad this afternoon then going to decide when we tell everyone else. I really wanna tell my little sister but I thinks it's best we wait incase she sees someone from school and somehow it gets out.

We saw Jamie's brothers best mate and his gf there too, she had the app after me and is due a day after me, so at least I know someone who will be due at the same time, I was worrying my bubba would be growing up on its own as all the other neices and nephews have cousins the same age, or friends kids are the same age.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1408016173.536965.jpg

Hey ladies.

So had my scan and I'm 12+5, due 21st feb :)
Everything looked great and baby was waving, wriggling, kicking and turning over! It was so amazing to see how much it has grown in 3 weeks!

We are telling my nan and grandad this afternoon then going to decide when we tell everyone else. I really wanna tell my little sister but I thinks it's best we wait incase she sees someone from school and somehow it gets out.

We saw Jamie's brothers best mate and his gf there too, she had the app after me and is due a day after me, so at least I know someone who will be due at the same time, I was worrying my bubba would be growing up on its own as all the other neices and nephews have cousins the same age, or friends kids are the same age.

View attachment 149811

Morning Shan xx
A huge congratulations to u an Jamie again hun, you've reached an amazing milestone!! :D bubba looks gorgeous already on the scan xx

Enjoy the next 6 months hun, rest when u can, then the hard work begins lol! X

I bet ur grandparents were over the moon x

Ru and Jamie hoping to move out by then? Or will u stay with his mum?

Take care lovely xLx
Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning Shan xx
A huge congratulations to u an Jamie again hun, you've reached an amazing milestone!! :D bubba looks gorgeous already on the scan xx

Enjoy the next 6 months hun, rest when u can, then the hard work begins lol! X

I bet ur grandparents were over the moon x

Ru and Jamie hoping to move out by then? Or will u stay with his mum?

Take care lovely xLx
Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Hun.

Thank you :) I can't stop looking at the pics

They were, my nan nearly started crying and my grandad was happy but pissed off we hadn't told them before. But my nan understands why.

We are hoping to have moved out, or at least have bought a house and preparing to move in. I don't plan on being here any longer than 4 months tops when the baby is born as our room will be really crowded and I just want him/her to have their own room xxx

Hi ladies.

Been hibernating again lol. I really need to pull my finger out and get on here more often.

I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow (AAAGH!) I can't believe it! 2 weeks today and I will know what I'm having, soooo excited. Out of all the people that know only 2 have said girl and the rest have said boy.

Jamie has told his brother and sisters, and the one I thought would be funny has been the most supportive so far, and the other one didn't even text me to say congratulations, just text Jamie back and said "nice way of telling us." An that's all we have heard, that was a week ago!

I feel like his mum thinks this is going to end badly as she is telling the people who know to keep their mouths shut, I said about telling my boss and she said "I'd leave it a few weeks, make sure you're safe first" which is going to pee him off big time the longer I leave it. But my mum is telling anyone and everyone, and luckily she is down leysdown until Monday so touch wood she hasn't told too many people back home as when we announce it I want it to come from us and not because someone posts congrats on Facebook!

Hope you are all doing well, I've still been eating like a horse but weighed in this morning and am now at 8st4lb. I'm hoping that's the frequent trips to the bathroom through the night and it doesn't carry on cos the textbooks say I should expect to have gained up to 5lbs up til now, and in a few weeks should expect to gain 1-2lbs week. I really want to keep it to a minimum but don't want to put the baby at risk, but I am eating plenty! Xx

Hi Shannon
All sounds fab mate, I'm so very pleased for you, you are buzzing. Maybe Jamies mum is genuinely worried and that's the only reason she is not telling the world yet. You just keep safe and do what you can and don't over do it. You're going to be grand this time. xxx

Morning mate hope your doing ok. X

Morning mate hope your doing ok. X

Hi bubble.

I'm good thanks you? Just 5 days til we find out if we need pink or blue xx

Oooo exciting. Bet you cant wait. X

Back