Losing it from the top down????

FYP

HI
Does anyone else seem to have lost weight from the TOP downwards! I have lost 4 stone 10lb now, and my FACE/CHEST/WAIST are all thinner, and have lost inches, but not much happening "below the waist" ? Does it work like that? need to lose these HIPS and BUM!!
Everyone says "oh you've lost weight, your face looks thinner"!! I didnt actually think my "fat face" was that FAT! its the bottom half!
Will it go eventually?

I am losing from the top down too. I wonder if it is something to do with ketosis because that's what happened on Atkins too. No other diet has been like that.

YEAH YOU DO USUALLY LOSE FROM THE TOP FIRST AND IT USUALLY WORKS ITS WAY DOWN,YOU HAVE LOST ALOT OF
WEIGHT SO YOU SHOULD DEFO HAVE LOST A GOOD BIT OFF YOUR BOTTOM HALF.I`m sure you have taken your measurements,what have you lost on your hips,thighs etc??

I have lost 6.5 inches from bust, 7 inches from waist, 7 inches hips and only 3 inches off thighs! think its the THIGHS thats the problem!HAHA
I'm about a 14 top, and 18 bottoms! (was size 26!!)

Well the thighs would be smaller to begin with so you would lose less overall there :) But yes generally speaking you tend to lose weight from the top down. This has happened me on any diet I have ever been on

Yep I was a top down girl (ooer that sounds a bit rude!), bottom half did eventually catch up but tummy was the last thing to shrink, typical!

Gxx

HAHAHHHHA that made me larf! Ive got the FAT ARSE all right!! and the THUNDER THIGHS to match. Have always been the "pear shaped" one!
How do people get into them skinny jeans AND there legs dont even touch at the top!

Girls Can I Ask You All If You Have Exercised Much On This Diet,or Are You Just Cd`ing.

I think there is a whole mixture but I didn't do any exercise, still haven't, not sure I ever will ;)

Gx

Hey porgeous,just to say u look fab,i can`t believe the difference in your pics.did it take you long to lose??I know it`s cliche but you really are an inspiration to my self and others that it really can be done

Hi

I've carried on my exercise as normal (on both SS and SS+, now on 810). Mondays: circuits + body combat, Tuesday: 1/2hr gym + bodypump, Thursday: body combat or 1 1/4 gym - cv/weights, Friday: advanced circuits. Tend to have a bar before and have had no problems at all. Used to do bodypump on Saturdays at 10am but can't manage this at the moment as I don't have my 1st CD until about 12 ish (therefore no energy) so just make do with a 20/25 min to the City Centre.

Hey porgeous,just to say u look fab,i can`t believe the difference in your pics.did it take you long to lose??I know it`s cliche but you really are an inspiration to my self and others that it really can be done

Thanks Elaine! It took me longer than it could of done as I moved up the plans earlier than I needed to due to holidays etc that I had booked. I started in August and got to my original goal of 9.5 stone in January.

Gxx

Thanks Tash, first pair of jeans I have worn for at least 15 years, keep going hun, it's so worth it!

Gxx

Back