Losing weight and clothes

flipflop

Just follow the plan
Just wondered if anyone else is looking forward to buying nicer clothes when they lose weight? I'm sure you all are but for me I cant wait to wear nice dresses again and also shorts! I used to live in them years ago in the summer.

I'm just back from a holiday in Turkey, so depressing wearing a skirt or trousers everywhere when everyone else is wearing shorts as its 42 degrees!

I'm also hoping I can buy boots, my calfs are too big and my feet are a size 9, so I cant even be fat and buy nice shoes!!

So, what are you looking forward to clothes wise when you're at target or thereabouts?

agree with you on the boots, plus I can't wait to wear fitted trousers and skirts and say bye bye to elasticated waists!!

Hi flipflop, I am also looking forwards to wearing shorts (really short ones lol). I'm 23 and whilst all my friends are wearing the latest mini's and shorts, I am stuck wearing jeans or longer skirts/dresses. I also look forwards to wearing dresses and tops with no sleeves. I attended my first ever SW class last night and I just can't wait to start dropping those lb's!

I'm 39 and I think I was about 18 the last time I had the figure for shorts. I'm on my first week doing SW for the 3rd time.

Keep at it girls next summer is gonna be a whole different picture. :)

My main objective to loosing weight is being able to shop in Primark! It's not that I am a tighward, its just that I love their little t-shirts for 2 quid. I am also looking forward to buying a normal size bra that doesnt resemble a hanging vegetable rack!

Never ever shopped in Primark, in fact there are a lot of places I've never bought clothes in, so looking forward to that too.

I would love to be able to wear short tops and not worry that the cover my belly.

I would love to wear a pair of blk skinny jeans, however i'm only 5ft 3 so they may not look right anyway but just to be able to fit into them would be amazing! also long boots, can never fasten the zips past my calf.

Even the xxwide boots from Simply Be are too small. I have pretty small legs compared to the rest of my bod too!

I want to be able to wear skirts and strappy tops. Oh, and smaller bras. I'm a big chested girl anyway, but with the added weight my boobs have their own postcode.

I want to show of my legs summer!!! Wear nice sexy skirts, big belts that pinch my waist and sexy dresses :D

I wanna look good in a pair of dark blue jeans, black boots and a white t-shirt, simple but a classic casual look! xxx

Back