Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

Day 1- completed!

B-2 special k bars-6sp

L-Quavers-3 cheesey biscuits -5sp

D-Lowfat cheese, jacket spud and side portion of veg-10sp

S- Cadburys mini roll -6sp 2 clubs 12 sp.

Well Done Sweetie. FAB Day! X

Thank you-still haven't been able to change my dailie points in the app.

So today decided to do some house work and I caught my finger in the broom which split, it's really deep cut might need to go AE later.

Food wise I'm still on tracking probably end the day around 42smart points.

I need to get a new Fitbit so I can get back into the habit of tracking my steps!!

Can't believe the girls have only got week left at school and Hollie only has 2days- it's crazy how fast this year has gone xx

Thank you-still haven't been able to change my dailie points in the app.

So today decided to do some house work and I caught my finger in the broom which split, it's really deep cut might need to go AE later.

Food wise I'm still on tracking probably end the day around 42smart points.

I need to get a new Fitbit so I can get back into the habit of tracking my steps!!

Can't believe the girls have only got week left at school and Hollie only has 2days- it's crazy how fast this year has gone xx

Have you maybe looked on eBay for a Fitbit? Not sure if there's going for too much on there? Sorry to hear about your finger, u might need it glued/stitched? X

I was going wait a few weeks before buying it, we've had a lot of outgoing a this month! And want to save money for school holiday treats - but might buy the zip version.

I literally sliced it- it's been bleeding all day I put dressing on it but I'm too scared to look!

What is about Friday nights I just don't want to cook! But going cook chicken fajitas x

Amazon have got £10 off the Pink Zip FB, it's £40 rather than £50. You really need to look at the finger to know if u need to go somewhere, I could be dealing with that with my first aid training lol! I don't think anyone wants to cook on a Friday, we had an Asda CYO Pizza, it was yummy and much cheaper than takeaway! X

I do like asda's pizzas but there no good when you don't have an oven and probably bit high on points but there much better than a takeaway- good choice.

I've already seen the zip on Amazon, we think alike x

My finger looks slightly better, I would of gone to have it looked out but I had the girls on my own- oh was working till late x

Last edited:
I do like asda's pizzas but there no good when you don't have an oven and probably bit high on points but there much better than a takeaway- good choice.

I've already seen the zip on Amazon, we think alike x

My finger looks slightly better, I would of gone to have it looked out but I had the girls on my own- oh was working till late x

We like two peas in a pod!!!! Hope the finger is going to be ok. How long till u get the oven fixed? U must be very creative with dinners x

We've had quite a few takeaways or microwave meals - hence my gain so not very creative! Cooker is being fixed on Wednesday but still on plan - although may have a few treats today.

So decking has been done today!! Just need to give the garden a good tidy up and maybe buy a few new bits. image.jpeg

Last edited:
We've had quite a few takeaways or microwave meals - hence my gain so not very creative! Cooker is being fixed on Wednesday but still on plan - although may have a few treats today.

So decking has been done today!! Just need to give the garden a good tidy up and maybe buy a few new bits. View attachment 182666

Evie looks VERY happy with the decking!!!! She's such a gorgeous happy bubba! Bet u can't wait for Wednesday to come x

She gets to enjoy going out the garden now the girls weren't interested in having there pictures taken.

I'm hoping they can't fix it as I want a new oven xx

I think there's always something quite nice about getting a new appliance! I'd love a dishwasher myself one day x

I could do with one those too! It's just cos of all the hassle getting it fixed and waiting so long with the supplier I wouldn't mind a new one Xx

I expect u just want it sorted now!!! X

I didn't sleep that well last night so this morning I had a little munch- Toffee crisp 10sp, cornetto 8sp, mini cheddars 5sp and special k bar 3sps.

So not going eat much else till dinner im doing spaghetti bolognaise as its something that I can cook on the hob and I still have enough points for a treat in the evening x

Your morning munch sounds yummy, did u enjoy it? Hope u enjoy your spag bol x

I think I was tired more than anything else needed the engry- I should change Sunday to a treat day - don't think I be doing spaghetti now x

Sunday's are definitely for rests and treats!!!! What are u gonna have instead? X

I'm doing gammon n chips for family as I don't really fancy anything now - feel quite bloated xx

Make sure u eat something, don't want u going to bed hungry x

Back