Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

I'm sure you will be fine with having the chocolate. If Evie was hungry, you definitely needed the extra calories.
How's her conjunctivitis today?

I just want to see the 12's again! I'm so annoyed with myself I did so well during pg! Yesterday evening I think I had 2 toffee crisps, kitkat and few oreos aswell as my chinese - just going write it off.

Today:
Aldi hot choc 2 benefit bars- 7sp
3 turkey rashes 2 sandwich thins, cucumber-8sp
Chicken, veg, mash-8sp
Penguin 5sp kitkat 11sp

Draw the line under yesterday and look how well you've done today. X

Hope Evie is feeling better today.
And I agree with everyone else...If she was hungry then you would have needed those extra calories :)

I think mummy was just being greedy! Since the weekend the scales did go up slightly but after 2 days on track they've shifted again- phew. This week I be happy with any kind of loss x

Today:
Mint hot choc-5sp
Vanilla WW yogurt-2sp
Ww soup, 2 sandwich thins-9sp
BBQ chicken, coleslaw and jacket potato-12sp
kitkat-11sp

Naughty you with a mid week sneaky weigh in peek! X

I'm scale hopper! I'm always heavier on WW scales so not too confident this week!

Tut Tut! Hope you're proved wrong x

Todays been crazy lots of running around, while out shopping so we had lunch at morrisons I ordered chicken strips it looked the lowest sp but after checking online its coming up at 16sp so only ate so 3/4 so I can count it as 12sp - I need to invest in the eating out guide so I can make better choices next time! I got Evie weighed today and she's almost 11lbs9 so started gaining again- although still dropping on centile chart.

Food today:
B- Hot choc-5sp
L- Chicken strips with salad-12sp
Banana
D-2 chicken drumsticks and stir fry-4sp
S-2 penguin bars -10sp, Special k bar 3sp.

Last edited:
Todays been crazy lots of running around, while out shopping so we had lunch at morrisons I ordered chicken strips it looked the lowest sp but after checking online its coming up at 16sp so only ate so 3/4 so I can count it as 12sp - I need to invest in the eating out guide so I can make better choices next time! I got Evie weighed today and she's almost 11lbs9 so started gaining again- although still dropping on centile chart.

Food today:
B- Hot choc-5sp
L- Chicken strips with salad-12sp
Banana
D-2 chicken drumsticks and stir fry-4sp
S-2 penguin bars -10sp, Special k bar 3sp.

Which Centile has Evie dropped from/to? X

Hope you enjoyed the lunch out though.
It's good that Evie is putting on weight, even if she has dropped on the centile x

She's on the 9th, she should be between the 25th to 50th x

Hopefully she might gain enough to go up? Poppy followed a low Centile I think x

Yeah I'm not worried about centile chart as long as she's growing, alert healthy and happy.

So went to weight watchers and only lost 1.5lbs- this is going be a long journey xx

Well Done on the loss, remember that slow and steady wins the race and you are still bf which makes any loss tricky so you should be proud of yourself.x X

Well Done on the loss, anything is good and as long as you're losing it is going in the right direction.
1.5lb per week between now and Christmas is over 5 stone.
As a mother of a girl who was only on the 2nd centile (and still is) ignore the health visitors if they start. Evie looks heathy and content to me

Well done on the loss :) any weight loss is good. Hope you have a good weekend.

Thanks ladies,
Feeling much better about my loss altogether I've lost 6.6lbs! Wk1- 3lb (before starting WW) wk2- 2lbs, wk3 -1.5lbs.

Its such a good time to start dieting rather than putting it off till later in the year at least we know if we stick at it even losing small amounts it does add up so in theory we should all be so much lighter in a couple months!

As for Evie I do agree she's doing well, I think they were more concerned that she had a couple wks where she didn't gain anything so hence why she was dropping on there charts as they like them to follow there curve and friend of my mine had the opposite problem with her lo- same age he kept going upwards and they suggested cutting down his milk-aww xx

Thanks ladies,
Feeling much better about my loss altogether I've lost 6.6lbs! Wk1- 3lb (before starting WW) wk2- 2lbs, wk3 -1.5lbs.

Its such a good time to start dieting rather than putting it off till later in the year at least we know if we stick at it even losing small amounts it does add up so in theory we should all be so much lighter in a couple months!

As for Evie I do agree she's doing well, I think they were more concerned that she had a couple wks where she didn't gain anything so hence why she was dropping on there charts as they like them to follow there curve and friend of my mine had the opposite problem with her lo- same age he kept going upwards and they suggested cutting down his milk-aww xx

6.6lbs in 3wks is FAB, slow and steady does definitely win the race! Hope you have a great weekend, do you have many plans? X

Back