Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

Just got home from Westfield shopping centre- and now waiting for our Chinese!

Food today:

B- none

L-chicken wrap and diet coke-10sp

D-Chicken chow mein, handful chips, 2 chicken balls - 25sp

S- Chocolate cookies 10sp, chocolate Oreo eggs 5sp (these are so good!)

Mmmmmmm Chinese! Mmmmmm Cookies! Mmmmmm oreo eggs! What a yummy weekend!!!! Did you buy much at Westfield? X

Hope you are having a lovely weekend!
And that you enjoyed the Chinese. :)

The Chinese was lovely, counting down to next weekends treats!

We mainly went to Westfield for Disney store as Maisie and Hollie had some Xmas money to spend. Also changed my bangle it was too tight couldn't get it over my hand- luckily they had the next size up in stock. I'm trying not to buy myself any new clothes till I'm down another stone x
Also exchange some doubles that Evie got for Xmas and got these cute boots instead xx

The Chinese was lovely, counting down to next weekends treats!

We mainly went to Westfield for Disney store as Maisie and Hollie had some Xmas money to spend. Also changed my bangle it was too tight couldn't get it over my hand- luckily they had the next size up in stock. I'm trying not to buy myself any new clothes till I'm down another stone x
Also exchange some doubles that Evie got for Xmas and got these cute boots instead xx

What did the girls get in the Disney Store? Is your bangle Pandora? X

Yeah its Pandora -
WP_20160124_19_08_36_Pro.jpg

The girls got themselves tinkerbell wands and princess dolls xxx

That bangle looks gorgeous...great that they had the next size in.
Hope you're having a good day x

Yeah its Pandora -View attachment 179998
The girls got themselves tinkerbell wands and princess dolls xxx

Awwww I LOVE your Pandora! I have 3 Bracelets! Glad the girls got their Disney bits, I love that shop! X

Today:

B- Crumpet and tea -4sp

L- Chicken and veg soup, wm thin-7sp

D- Chicken, jacket potato and veg-8sp

S-2 alpen lights-5sp, 2 special k bars 6sp.
2L water and 50mins of walking- still feel bloated from the weekend x

Mmmmm Crumpets! That is all lol X

We love Disney here too, I got few Pandora bits-they sell such pretty jewerelly.

I'm having a low day as I fell of track over the weekend so need to make up for it xx

Don't feel bad sweetie, sometimes we just have to enjoy our weekends. When is WI for you? I've got a few bits of Pandora, it's quite expensive so takes a while to collect it all though!

aww this is me too, its nice to have a little collection! My friend think its ridiously expensive but then she spends 300 mth on smoking I think that's a waste of money xx

Least with Pandora you have something to show for it! Poppy has Pandora Earrings too, I know they will last and not damage her ears x

Thanks Serena, I really did over do it at the weekend and if I was just weighing in at home I wouldn't mind as much- extra pressure going to class!
After having a low day yesterday feel so much better for it-Wi is on Thursday - so 2 days to get something off!

Let the challenge commence!!! X

I love your bracelet. I'm a fan of Pandora too but only have a few bits. Both girls were bought Pandora bangles from my mum as a first birthday present and she now buys a charm for each birthday.
I'm sure you'll be fine by Thursday for weigh in.

I love your bracelet. I'm a fan of Pandora too but only have a few bits. Both girls were bought Pandora bangles from my mum as a first birthday present and she now buys a charm for each birthday. .

How lovely- that's so special xx
Least with Pandora you have something to show for it! Poppy has Pandora Earrings too, I know they will last and not damage her ears x
Let the challenge commence!!! X
Poppy must be at lovely age, my Emily's got a chain Pandora braclet, think I might start a collection for her xx

Yep Wi later- so not looking forward to it! I've stuck to plan for last 3days but don't think its enough to get a loss x

How lovely- that's so special xx

Poppy must be at lovely age, my Emily's got a chain Pandora braclet, think I might start a collection for her xx

Yep Wi later- so not looking forward to it! I've stuck to plan for last 3days but don't think its enough to get a loss x

Good Luck for WI, can't wait to hear how you do. Poppy is 8, she's a really good kid, I'm so proud of her x

Aww that's lovely, your such a great mum- my eldest Emily is 11, Maisie 5, Hollie 3yrs xx

I have a niece Emily who is 11 :) Thank you for saying I'm a great mum, being a single parent is hard but that means a lot. Thank You x

Back