Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

I'm getting so skinny it fell off! I think it slipt off when doing the school run the other day xx

Oh God! I hope u find it x

It's gone now, will get the zip one soon X

Hope your feeling better xx

I'm off work again today :( Good Luck for your WI later, can't wait to hear how you do. X

That's a big drop in points when you start weaning especially as she won't be eating very much to start with.
That's really annoying to have lost your Fitbit.
Your food is looking nice and I like the sound of mint hot choc. X

That's a big drop in points when you start weaning especially as she won't be eating very much to start with.
That's really annoying to have lost your Fitbit.
Your food is looking nice and I like the sound of mint hot choc. X
It's also a newish plan - I don't think weight watchers know much about babies.
I know so annoyed about my Fitbit I will get a new one soon xx

Hope you got someone to do the school runs for you, if you haven't try and get some rest in between X

Will update later with wi results - I need to really plan what I'm going do over Easter food wise x

I've still got to do all the school runs but it's ok, as awful as I feel I find the energy for Poppy, how is that possible?!? Our mummy bodies really are wonderful! Don't try to be too hard on yourself at Easter, there's the rest of the time to be strict! X

Aww bless ya, I be the same don't have a back up plan xx

It's hard being a Mummy isn't it X

1.5lbs off this week! So happy with that amount as I ate loads over the weekend and still manage to get a decent loss X

My plan over the Easter is to go with the flow but not go crazy with food- my main aim is to get a small loss next week - rather than a gain x

I'm so so so happy for you! What a FAB loss, just goes to show that More is More and your damage limitation prior to WI paid off! So proud of you and your Easter Plan sounds great, I think aim for a STS and anything off is a bonus! X

It is hard being a mummy at moment I struggle with all these appointments-as some of them I can't take the girls x

It was strange most of us in class all lost the same amount- I did say I will try and get loss for next week even if it is a small one x

I think 1.5lb is a great healthy loss, that's what I lost for 3 weeks consecutively leading up to goal. Are you a single parent too? X

You've done fab, so pleased that your happy with your goal weight. I agree 1.5 is a nice weekly loss.

I got partner- it's just its still difficult fitting all these appointments in around Chris's work - we don't have much help with family xx

All I can say is that you must have a brilliant diary to keep up with your busy family life! It must be like a military operation juggling it all. X

I don't think I've ever used a diary, hopefully things will calm down soon X

I checked on my scales this morning and I'm another 1lb lighter ( not official loss) today I'm sticking to my daily points - really don't want to many days off plan over Easter.

Well Done you for another 1lb, I hope you're able to enjoy Easter, don't be too restrictive or it might send u to go a bit crazy with the chocolate. X

Well done with another pound off. You are flying at the moment.
I know where you're coming from about not wanting to have too many days off plan over Easter. X

My plan today was to at least stay within dailies but now oh wants fish and chips being Good Friday! So everything else needs to be low in points- I really don't want to have 4 days off plan if I can help it X

Thanks not counting that pound as a loss but hope it stays off for next week X

Is it tradition to have fish on Good Friday? I thought it was Hot Cross Buns? X

Back