Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

I just had a small portion- didn't eat it all- sometimes you just need to go with the flow x

image.jpeg

I've used about 10 weeklies x

I just had a small portion- didn't eat it all- sometimes you just need to go with the flow x

View attachment 181064

I've used about 10 weeklies x

That looks so good! The batter looks amazingly crispy! Mmmmmm! Well Done for stopping when you were full and going with the flow too x

It was nice but it gave a bad stomach later on, then I had some bad news that dad had a stroke - so will go to hospital in the morning- feel bit bad enjoying our tea now. Also we got no water - we had a water metre fitted earlier and somehow they've turned off the mains - so waiting for them to come round to sort it out x

I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad, which hospital is he in? I hope that he is ok and the stroke isn't too bad, I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

How annoying about the water, these companies really need to get some decent workmen, I'm surprised that a water meter was fitted on your place with all the number of you? Do they think it will be cheaper?

I hope your body has recovered from the chippy tea now, funny how our body doesn't like these things anymore x

Thank you X he's in the bru (Bromley) getting ready to go now as visiting times are restrictive.

Thames water came this morning- still hardly any water! We didn't ask for meters there fitting them everywhere - all up our street and surrounding areas- We can still carry on paying normally - otherwise we would be paying loads with the amount we use x

I hope you get on ok at the hospital, I'll be thinking of you. How annoying about the water, they should of given you the opportunity to opt out of the meter as you have children with additional needs. We are on a Meter and it has saved us money but that's cos there's only two of us! X

Thanks girls X It's such a trek to that hospital- his doing ok- lost speech and can't eat or drink but his ok in himself so not sure what's going happen as he lives alone- he might be in hospital for a few months.

The water meter won't affect what we paying - the meters are put in place if we want to switch- it took all day for the water to come back.

So on way to hospital we stopped off at kfc for late lunch and was thinking of just have the whole weekend off but I've worked out my points and I'm still in my daily allowance- we also got back quite late was going to order a takeaway but decided not to so I've manage a full day on plan X
Food:
Lunch:
Kfc chicken fillet burger and fries-22sp
Dinner:
Turkey breast, 3 heck sausages and slice WM bread-8sp
Kitkat-11sp

Thanks girls X It's such a trek to that hospital- his doing ok- lost speech and can't eat or drink but his ok in himself so not sure what's going happen as he lives alone- he might be in hospital for a few months.

The water meter won't affect what we paying - the meters are put in place if we want to switch- it took all day for the water to come back.

So on way to hospital we stopped off at kfc for late lunch and was thinking of just have the whole weekend off but I've worked out my points and I'm still in my daily allowance- we also got back quite late was going to order a takeaway but decided not to so I've manage a full day on plan X
Food:
Lunch:
Kfc chicken fillet burger and fries-22sp
Dinner:
Turkey breast, 3 heck sausages and slice WM bread-8sp
Kitkat-11sp

Well Done for managing to stay on plan in busy/stressful circumstances! What a yummy day even tho it was still on plan, just goes to show that yumminess is possible on plan!!!! Hope the hospital look after your dad and give him all the support and services he will need in the coming months X

I'm really pleased with staying on plan- I didn't today as its been such another long day at the hospital- feel so bad for the girls but we did do a little Easter egg hunt for then when I got back and some party food xx
Progress pic below- not great shot x

You're looking great in your pic, you can really tell the difference in you! Do you feel different now? The Hunt/Party Food sounds great, did the girls enjoy it? How's your Dad doing now? Was he in good health before this happened? X

This weather as kept me up all night!

Maisie loved the hunt but didn't want to share the chocolate out lol

My dads a difficult one I know this is going sound harsh but we not that close he didn't bring me up as a child, I generally hope he does get better but I do think that his not helped himself by drinking when he shouldn't be- I'm really not sure what's going happen when he gets home.

Thanks I'm getting close to my weight watchers 10 percent goal and it's so true once your approaching that you do start to feel the difference - a guy in my group commented on my weight on Thursday which was really nice- obviously I'm about half way now xx

Last edited:
This weather as kept me up all night!

Maisie loved the hunt but didn't want to share the chocolate out lol

My dads a difficult one I know this is going sound harsh but we not that close he didn't bring me up as a child, I generally hope he does get better but I do think that his not helped himself by drinking when he shouldn't be- I'm really not sure what's going happen when he gets home.

Thanks I'm getting close to my weight watchers 10 percent goal and it's so true once your approaching that you do start to feel the difference - a guy in my group commented on my weight on Thursday which was really nice- obviously I'm about half way now xx

I could also hear the wind howling all night, I hate that sound so much, it unsettles me. How old is your Dad? I think it's hard when you feel like you have a duty to look after someone but actually you know deep down they could of helped themselves in the long run. I think 10% loss is such a milestone, u should be so proud of yourself that you're nearly at that stage. Will u have lost about 20% when you get to goal? I had lost just short of 19% when I got to mine. X

I know the wind been dreadful here and we meant to be going out for a meal and cinema - got babysitters!

My dad is quite old, (70's) it's just he doesn't live near me and it be tricky with the girls X
I'm so proud of you- you must feel fantastic - I'm just glad I been able to lose each week while b/f and it's not effected my supply as sometimes it can do.
My heaviest as adult was around 17st my lightest was 10st.10 so would like to get between 10st.10-11s7 x

I know the wind been dreadful here and we meant to be going out for a meal and cinema - got babysitters!

My dad is quite old, (70's) it's just he doesn't live near me and it be tricky with the girls X
I'm so proud of you- you must feel fantastic - I'm just glad I been able to lose each week while b/f and it's not effected my supply as sometimes it can do.
My heaviest as adult was around 17st my lightest was 10st.10 so would like to get between 10st.10-11s7 x

I hope that you still make it out for your date night, would be a shame to 'waste' the babysitting. I think you are going to look even more fabulous when you get to goal,you look great even now! I think you are doing an amazing job with juggling everything X

Aww thanks thats lovely, I'm 12st6 so I probably feel better after losing the next stone xx

We went to Harvester for lunch and I ordered what I fancied rather than worrying about points- so I had chicken strips, grilled chicken breast, chips and slice of garlic bread x

That sounds like a yummy meal, I've not had a Harvester in AGES! I will be going to Nandos on Wednesday and will definitely adopt the I'll have what I want not what I think I should have approach! X

It was between Harvester or Nandos! There both yummy, what can you have in Nandos x

They do 3 different types of veggie burger which I can have as a Burger, Pitts or Wrap but actually I prefer to have a tapas type meal lots of different starters/sides, I love that sort of dinner where I can just pick eat! X

Back