Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

I did have some chips with my kebab only a handful- still worked out around 20sps which is good for takeaway!!

I actually gone down a shoe size was a 7 since pregnancy but the size 6 fits great must be losing weight in my feet! I always get a patterned tan marks on my feet - they looked comfy for everyday.

I will contact Smyths, about dolls house we got xmas 2014- it has had its day though and she kind of lent on it x

They might send Hollie a little gesture of goodwill which will be nice for her to spend? My feet have also shrunk, I've noticed it in my converse particularly, very annoying! X

I didnt really expect my feet to shrink, they don't look any different! Oh no that must be annoying!

I will write to them as it was a bad scrap - we lucky that she is on the chunky side as it could been a lot worse X

So today:

Spent the day at home with the girls trying to tidy up etc. I'm cooking chicken wraps tonight with peppers and onion as I want try and stay on plan over the weekend instead of trying to shift the weekend gain come Monday! Lunch we had hecks in finger rolls with little salad and bbq sauce- tonight I got toffee crisp to enjoy xx

I didnt really expect my feet to shrink, they don't look any different! Oh no that must be annoying!

I will write to them as it was a bad scrap - we lucky that she is on the chunky side as it could been a lot worse X

So today:

Spent the day at home with the girls trying to tidy up etc. I'm cooking chicken wraps tonight with peppers and onion as I want try and stay on plan over the weekend instead of trying to shift the weekend gain come Monday! Lunch we had hecks in finger rolls with little salad and bbq sauce- tonight I got toffee crisp to enjoy xx

I think I'll have to try 2 pairs of socks and see if that works! I'd love a pair of Black Air Max so I'll know to buy them in a size down if I do buy them!

Make sure u keep us posted regarding the letter, they should do something.

Your day sounds productive, did you get lots tidied up? X

I think I might get a pair trainers, nikes sound fab- you deserve a nice treat!
Just cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen, then we were out the garden most of the day!

I feel much better today was feeling s bit down on Friday, you know when it kind of hits you!

I didn't miss my Saturday take away- the wraps were lush I only had the 1 and filled my plate with chicken and peppers xx

I think I might get a pair trainers, nikes sound fab- you deserve a nice treat!
Just cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen, then we were out the garden most of the day!

I feel much better today was feeling s bit down on Friday, you know when it kind of hits you!

I didn't miss my Saturday take away- the wraps were lush I only had the 1 and filled my plate with chicken and peppers xx

Your day definitely sounds productive, I love a day like that get the jobs out the way and then enjoy the garden! Your fakeaway sounds yummy, just shows you don't have to miss out you have to just tweak and adjust. Glad to hear you're feeling better, do you have any plans today? X

So it's been another busy day, shopping hospital trip, I'm started to feel like we don't get much family time- it's just at the moment things are quite hectic.

Tonight we had some bbq type food for tea- I was tempted to have burger but asda didn't have any turkey burgers so gave us some beef ones- so I ended up having jacket potato, coleslaw, chicken drumstick and hecks - skipped the bread too - I might have an ice cream bar later as still got load of points x

So it's been another busy day, shopping hospital trip, I'm started to feel like we don't get much family time- it's just at the moment things are quite hectic.

Tonight we had some bbq type food for tea- I was tempted to have burger but asda didn't have any turkey burgers so gave us some beef ones- so I ended up having jacket potato, coleslaw, chicken drumstick and hecks - skipped the bread too - I might have an ice cream bar later as still got load of points x

Sorry to hear your day has been so hectic again, you're managing to keep your food on track so well, you must feel so proud of how you're getting on with sp? Hope you were able to relax and enjoy your ice cream bar x

Hi, sorry I've been awol. It sounds like you're having a really busy, stressful time at the moment. I hope it calms down a bit for you soon.

I love those sandals, they are definitely a style I would choose.

I hope hollies arm is better now
Xx

Thanks both of you, great to see you back Louise X

I ended up having one those ice cream in wafers and a toffee crisp so ended the day bang on my dailie points.
It was the side of her tummy she hurt but it's healing nicely.

I'm craving for Indian - going wait till my birthday ( next month) I do feel really hungry today. Not long got back from my course and then we found out my oh's nan passed away (so glad he got to visit on the weekend) xx

Thanks both of you, great to see you back Louise X

I ended up having one those ice cream in wafers and a toffee crisp so ended the day bang on my dailie points.
It was the side of her tummy she hurt but it's healing nicely.

I'm craving for Indian - going wait till my birthday ( next month) I do feel really hungry today. Not long got back from my course and then we found out my oh's nan passed away (so glad he got to visit on the weekend) xx

Please accept my condolences for ohs Nan, thank goodness he got that visit in. Waiting for your Indian will make it even more yummy and delicious when you do eventually have it! X

Aww thanks, he's fine- definitely looking forward to my Indian if I can wait that long!!

What do you normally order when you have one? I thoroughly enjoyed my one with my work friends the other week x

I don't think we've had an Indian this year. My usual is- special rice, garlic naan I usually have half, chicken curry but usually only have chicken with tiny bit of sauce.

I discovered bagels today- due to no chicken sandwiches in Morrisons I need quick lunch as I was feeling bit faint- probably due to my lo head butting me earlier!

B- Cuppa and 2 special k bar -7sp

L- Cheese bagel with little mustard. Club bar 14sp

D-Chicken and veg -6sp

S- Club 6sp, quavers 3sp,

I don't think we've had an Indian this year. My usual is- special rice, garlic naan I usually have half, chicken curry but usually only have chicken with tiny bit of sauce.

I discovered bagels today- due to no chicken sandwiches in Morrisons I need quick lunch as I was feeling bit faint- probably due to my lo head butting me earlier!

B- Cuppa and 2 special k bar -7sp

L- Cheese bagel with little mustard. Club bar 14sp

D-Chicken and veg -6sp

S- Club 6sp, quavers 3sp,

Mmmmmmm I love bagels!!! How do they compare in sp to bread? X

It depends on the bread with smart points but most bread is 2-3sp so not much difference x

That's brill, I love bagels, Poppy takes them for school lunch quite often too. X

I've not had one in years until yesterday- there probably great for lunch boxes- going add them on my shopping list.

So wi tomorrow I been plan but still not expecting a loss, I feel so bloated!! These days I'm happy to take any kind of loss!

Today:

B- special k bar 3sp

L-Chicken Tikka chunks in wrap with salad-8sp

D- Grilled chicken salad and slice of garlic bread -6sp

S- Snack jacks 4sp 2 Special k bars 6sp club 6sp.

I've not had one in years until yesterday- there probably great for lunch boxes- going add them on my shopping list.

So wi tomorrow I been plan but still not expecting a loss, I feel so bloated!! These days I'm happy to take any kind of loss!

Today:

B- special k bar 3sp

L-Chicken Tikka chunks in wrap with salad-8sp

D- Grilled chicken salad and slice of garlic bread -6sp

S- Snack jacks 4sp 2 Special k bars 6sp club 6sp.

Keeping everything crossed for you for tomorrow! Hopefully you will get a nice scale surprise!!!!

I buy the Warburtons Bagel Thins as Poppy doesn't have time for a whole bagel, she wants to get out and play! In Asda u get 6 for £1 so a little bit cheaper than regular bagels too. X

I did want 2lbs off this week but I know that's in likely so even a tiny loss I be happy with!
The bagel thins look nice, I've seen them in Morrisons x

Keeping my fingers, toes, legs and eyes crossed for you :p:D x

Back