Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

It wasn't really a day on plan as I had a good portion of chocolate cake afterwards. Still no passport back contacting them today and its still with the examiner - I've requested an upgrade as we need it back as asap!
Also my iPhone screen smashed last night xx

When did u send it off? How did the screen smash? X

Since missing out on the house I feel very unlucky!
I've sent the passport off a few weeks ago- I called 2 weeks ago about upgrading but they didn't think I need it. Anyway contacted them today its been held up due to they contacting the person who consented the application hopefully it get sorted we've already said we pay whatever is needed to get it in time- otherwise I stay at home and Chris can just take the 2 eldest, Hollies too young to understand.
The iPhone- no idea how it happened I put it down was fixing something in my bedroom and picked it up and saw the cracked screen- so gutted about it as I've got all my pictures on there, most of Evie's when she was little baby xx

Since missing out on the house I feel very unlucky!
I've sent the passport off a few weeks ago- I called 2 weeks ago about upgrading but they didn't think I need it. Anyway contacted them today its been held up due to they contacting the person who consented the application hopefully it get sorted we've already said we pay whatever is needed to get it in time- otherwise I stay at home and Chris can just take the 2 eldest, Hollies too young to understand.
The iPhone- no idea how it happened I put it down was fixing something in my bedroom and picked it up and saw the cracked screen- so gutted about it as I've got all my pictures on there, most of Evie's when she was little baby xx

Oh No :( I know pennies are probably right at the moment with Disney fast approaching but hopefully you be able to get the iPhone repaired soon, know there's people who can do them.

That really sucks about the Passport, I've signed loads of passport forms and never been contacted once. Hope it comes asap so you can all go and enjoy yourselves x

I need it fixed- going to shop tomorrow just hoping I don't lose any of my pics xx

U shouldn't do, those people are normally brill. Have you got a camera for Disney? X

The good news is my phone is all fixed cost 40 quid I didn't mind paying it as I needed it done quickly.
I got my camera all charged this morning and deleted a load of random pics and the blurry ones- it was nice looking back at all the pics from the past year- and seeing how much the girls have grown.
As for the passport basically there's still hold up -they can't print till they've finish checking in the person who consent it- should be done by tomorrow morning and will be printed but got feeling me and Evie might have to get a later train on Friday.
Today I went out to get some last bits for our trip- toiletries, Euros, and some gloves etc incase it does get quite chilly xx

The good news is my phone is all fixed cost 40 quid I didn't mind paying it as I needed it done quickly.
I got my camera all charged this morning and deleted a load of random pics and the blurry ones- it was nice looking back at all the pics from the past year- and seeing how much the girls have grown.
As for the passport basically there's still hold up -they can't print till they've finish checking in the person who consent it- should be done by tomorrow morning and will be printed but got feeling me and Evie might have to get a later train on Friday.
Today I went out to get some last bits for our trip- toiletries, Euros, and some gloves etc incase it does get quite chilly xx

Yippee for getting the phone fixed and camera charged! Just need that passport to turn up now and fast! Will it cost to take a later train on Friday? I think gloves are a great idea, it does get cold especially in the evenings at DLP x

I'm really enjoying my new plan it's kind of a mixture of exante, ww and calorie counting.
I'm using 1 shake a day but having it as a hot choc, which is so much nicer - 1 shake makes 2 hot chocolates- then I'm eating up 1000 calories or if I'm pointing sticking to 30
points and during the weekend I'm just eating normally x

I'm so pleased that you've found something which is working for you, I think you've had such a lot going on lately that this is just the right time for you x

I'm so pleased that I have a working phone and camera to take!! Lots of Disney pictures.
Maisie is absolutely made up with her gloves- I'm checked the weather and it doesn't seem that cold but we will be outside most of the time.
The passport has all been sorted, it's been fast tracked so we should get it tomorrow morning which cost 70 quid- if we not I'll have to pay an extra 140quid for a later train just for me.
The new plan just seems so much easier I've got fair bit going on at the moment but I can't keep using that as a excuse - I'm using Christmas as my next goal (obviously it didn't happen for Disney) I won't be on plan while we away but might take a few shakes to limit the damage.
Also still got sort out the OH's birthday it's on Friday!! Ordered some trainers and a few blurays x

I'm so pleased that I have a working phone and camera to take!! Lots of Disney pictures.
Maisie is absolutely made up with her gloves- I'm checked the weather and it doesn't seem that cold but we will be outside most of the time.
The passport has all been sorted, it's been fast tracked so we should get it tomorrow morning which cost 70 quid- if we not I'll have to pay an extra 140quid for a later train just for me.
The new plan just seems so much easier I've got fair bit going on at the moment but I can't keep using that as a excuse - I'm using Christmas as my next goal (obviously it didn't happen for Disney) I won't be on plan while we away but might take a few shakes to limit the damage.
Also still got sort out the OH's birthday it's on Friday!! Ordered some trainers and a few blurays x

Which now trainers did u get him? I'd like to get some trainers for my birthday I think. That sounds like a much better idea with the passport, less stress all round and a saving! X

I got him a pair of reebok he likes those or Nikes.
What trainers are you looking at? I just ordered from Sports direct.
I got myself a lovely pair of boots been waiting ages to buy boots- I find trainers so uncomfortable - finally just got use to my converses.
This trip as cost us a fortune, I actually wished we booked it for the Christmas or winter season now x

I got him a pair of reebok he likes those or Nikes.
What trainers are you looking at? I just ordered from Sports direct.
I got myself a lovely pair of boots been waiting ages to buy boots- I find trainers so uncomfortable - finally just got use to my converses.
This trip as cost us a fortune, I actually wished we booked it for the Christmas or winter season now x

I LOVE converse, have to be the high top type tho as the others just cut my feet to pieces! I would like some Black Nikes, preferably with a black tick or white tick at a push. Which boots did u get? The pennies you have spent will be a distant memory soon and you'll have lots of lovely photos and souvenirs x

Yeah that's what I've found with my converse- I got the normal ones don't think high tops would suit me. Your nikes sound great!

I got these boots - https://m.dorothyperkins.com/en/dpuk/product/black-tess-slouch-boots-5730410

Oh I hope so as we dipped into our house fund, hopefully we can start saving again once we get back xx

Ooooooo those boots are lovely! I'm gutted as my Uggs have a whole in them so I don't think they will be any good this year :( I've got converse woth doughnuts on and converse with burgers on, they are so cool! Do u think u will get much saved this side of Christmas? X

Our first night in Paris was amazing we got engaged by the Eiffel Tower!! Totally unexpected#sursprised x

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Back