Losses in 2018

I am also following LCHF, I love it! Do you have a dairy? Best of luck :)

No weight loss for me recently, have been up and now back down again. Going to Budapest for the weekend but after that going to smash this!

I haven't written in it for ages but maybe that will help me to stay on track. Well I am so far finding lchf easy and feeling really satisfied, I'm really worried I am over eating because I'm not hungry at all (well other than when I am close to finishing my fast as I fast 18 hours and break my fasts at lunch time, but that's to be expected).

I haven't written in it for ages but maybe that will help me to stay on track. Well I am so far finding lchf easy and feeling really satisfied, I'm really worried I am over eating because I'm not hungry at all (well other than when I am close to finishing my fast as I fast 18 hours and break my fasts at lunch time, but that's to be expected).

That's the best part about LCHF, no insane hunger and so less temptation to cheat. Are you fasting every day? I works shifts and only fast when I'm on nights as just find it easier :)

That's the best part about LCHF, no insane hunger and so less temptation to cheat. Are you fasting every day? I works shifts and only fast when I'm on nights as just find it easier :)

Yeah I'm fasting every day. Basically all I do is skip breakfast and I have 2 meals at 12pm and 5pm. I'm finding it easier now I'm doing lchf (though I know it is still early days) but before I started this I would end up binging on loads of carbs and sugar. It's day 4 and I'm not even craving sugar anymore. I can't believe it.

it's amazing isn't it! So far so good, keep going.

Welcome Katie. Get through the first week and it feels easier. Drink plenty of water too. Everyone’s experience is different so you’ll find lots of help and support on here. Good luck!
Thanks, nearing end of day 2, just getting ready to make the kids dinner, it’s going to be tough. x

You’ll find you’ll adapt. i love the smell of food now. I enjoy thinking up what to give family for dinner where as before I hated the “what’s for dinner” question. Weird huh. Stick with it.

1/2 off this week for me - bit disappointed to be honest as I have stuck religiously to plan. Aw well at least the number is still going in the right direction.

Buffy 5/70lbs
Pratainua 5.6 / 28lb
Jean88 5/37lb
Mini 11/70lbs
Dolly Rocker 16/86lbs
Julia78 7.5/42
Susie 15/70lbs
Enlightenme2 - 3.5/40lbs
Ariana 12/70lbs
Clareel 6/34
GSP 6/20lbs
Ponytales 9.5/40lbs
MissMiff 12/84lbs
Jenny 7.5/54.5lbs
Whiz 15/100lbs
Erm 0/10k

Don't be disheartened Julia - a loss is a loss. Weight loss is never linear. There are good weeks and there are not so good weeks.
1/2lb off is a good result :)

Some awesome results this month!

My January total is 5 lbs. This included a 2 week holiday, so super happy with the amount off in January.

Buffy 5/70lbs
Pratainua 5.6 / 28lb
Jean88 5/37lb
Mini 11/70lbs
Dolly Rocker 16/86lbs
Julia78 7/42
Susie 15/70lbs
Enlightenme2 - 3.5/40lbs
Ariana 12/70lbs
Clareel 6/34
GSP 6/20lbs
Ponytales 9.5/40lbs
MissMiff 12/84lbs
Jenny 7.5/54.5lbs
Whiz 15/100lbs
Erm 0/10k

Well done Buffy! A loss when you had a 2 week holiday. Fantastic determination!

Some great losses here.
Logging in for inspiration. Weigh in tomorrow and I am in the mood to nibble all day. Going to go for a nice long walk at lunch time. That should get me back on track.

Remember a pint of water weighs a pound! I’m bloated at the moment and I’m 2lbs up but it’ll drop when it goes. Weight can vary by several pounds in hours because of fluid. If you’re on plan then you’re losing !

Buffy 5/70lbs
Pratainua 6.4 / 28lb
Jean88 5/37lb
Mini 11/70lbs
Dolly Rocker 16/86lbs
Julia78 7.5/42
Susie 15/70lbs
Enlightenme2 - 3.5/40lbs
Ariana 12/70lbs
Clareel 6/34
GSP 6/20lbs
Ponytales 9.5/40lbs
MissMiff 12/84lbs
Jenny 7.5/54.5lbs
Whiz 15/100lbs
Erm 0/10kg

Well I am down just 0.8lb. But a loss is a loss and I am just happy to be moving in the right direction. So I have 6.4lb lost so far this year. Nearly a quarter of the way there.
Hope to make my first goal of 7lb next week.

Hi. I lost 2lb this week. I was hoping I'd lose more because it's my first week on a new diet plan, but I need to remind myself I am a really slow loser so 2lb is really good for me. Also it means I've finally lost 1/2 stone. :)

Buffy 5/70lbs
Pratainua 6.4 / 28lb
Jean88 7/37lb
Mini 11/70lbs
Dolly Rocker 16/86lbs
Julia78 7.5/42
Susie 15/70lbs
Enlightenme2 - 3.5/40lbs
Ariana 12/70lbs
Clareel 6/34
GSP 6/20lbs
Ponytales 9.5/40lbs
MissMiff 12/84lbs
Jenny 7.5/54.5lbs
Whiz 15/100lbs
Erm 0/10kg

Everyone is doing so well! :D

Captain hook, 1lb a week is great! I know it can be frustrating, but that sort of steady, slow loss is the healthiest way to go. Not to mention the most likely way to maintain once you reach target instead of gaining it all back.

I'm a sts this week. Best I could hope for, as pms has hit and I want to eat ALL the things. Hope you've all had a great weekend. xx

Great losses everyone! My PM this week so I gained 2 then lost 2 in fluid this week and I’m back at 21s6. Quite happy for staying same this week as I lost 15 last week and my body needs time to get burning that fat. I’ve stuck to my plan. Very proud! Good luck on your journeys everyone

Thanks for geeing me up grumpy space princess, you look like you're nearly there. Im carrying on regardless . Its better than gaining !!! Ive been eating meals with lean steak and lean gammon . Maybe I spray too many sprays of 1 cal so it doesnt stick to the pan .Anyone know just how many sprays of that stuff you are supposed to use ?

@captain hook I agree with GSP, 1lb is fabulous, and much better to lose consistently like that. Imagine 7lbs of butter and feel very proud of yourself :). Everyone loses weight at different rates which can be frustrating at times - I'm only losing fast at the start because I've got SO much to lose - so don't ever worry about comparing yourself to anyone else, you're doing just great.

Re the spray, I don't worry about counting them. Are you doing Slimming World? I think you get something like 10 sprays of Frylight for 1 cal, so I just spray away like mad :D.

Would it help to start up a thread where you can post your menus and we could take a look for you?

Susie

Thats a great idea. Ill see what happens this week and if its the same thing Ill start a thread like you say. Thanks for the advice about the spray. Yes, I am doing slimming world

Hi all,

Have just spotted this thread. Great losses here! :)

How late is too late to join? I want to lose 84lbs this year in three chunks of 3ish (because any more sounds completely unachievable!) 13 off so far and week 4 WI tomorrow.

Back