Losses on SS+

you would not believe the amount of protien my OH has to eat a day extra to help wiv his body building,,,, not enough and its just a workout and no bigger in muscles, by the way he is obssesive withit lol but very supportive of my CD

This is a good read. Good questions and answers.

Once i have been on the diet for 2 weeks i am going to start regular sensible exercise more to improve my health and to help tone. I am hoping to get the Wii fitness coach for Mothers day to help otherwise i will go back to my ww / Claire Sweeney dvd.

HTML:
Even so, assuming metabolic rate hasn't been decreased (which it will have done),
Dont know if i have done this quote correctly, but KD wrote this, Could i then take a suppliment to help speed up my metabolic rate?
Lou.xx

Even so, assuming metabolic rate hasn't been decreased (which it will have done),
Maybe not.lol

HTML:
Dont know if i have done this quote correctly, but KD wrote this, Could i then take a suppliment to help speed up my metabolic rate?
Lou.xx

For quoting, you can use the quote button above the message box when you reply
quote.gif

As for supplements, many claims, not real proof though and a lot of them either illegal or dangerous. You can speed up your metabolic rate by gradually increasing calories.

but if you increase calories wont that decrease the weight loss? or is it one o them vicious circle things?

but if you increase calories wont that decrease the weight loss? or is it one o them vicious circle things?

Yes. You may even gain for a while before evening out. Best to do this when you've got to goal, or close to it anyway.

It takes a long time, but of course, once your metabolism is restored, lowering calories leads to a loss again.

Thanks for your reply, goal seems so far away.:cry:

Thanks for your reply, goal seems so far away.:cry:

Just take it day by day. It comes off so quick compared to other diets, and your metabolism will never go under the limited calories that you are getting on a VLCD :clap:

Back