Lost 10 stone. SW is for men, too! Before and after pics and diary.

Well done Tom - you have done so amazingly well. I need to in total lose 10 stone and hope that my weight loss makes me look half as great as yours has done for you.

Keep up the good work and stay fabulous x x

MinkyDinky said:
Well done Tom - you have done so amazingly well. I need to in total lose 10 stone and hope that my weight loss makes me look half as great as yours has done for you.

Keep up the good work and stay fabulous x x

Thank you for your very encouraging feedback. Just the right words to get me into the holiday mood. ;-)

I'm sure you'll look great. It took me almost 3 years. Started losing weight in March 2009. Slow, but steady and never on a diet. Healthy eating and exercise as well as a weekly treat day (in moderation) were in short my secrets to success. Also the motivation from God, church, family, friends, colleagues and this forum made a huge difference.

I'm here if you need any help on the way. Not sure how much advice I can give as each body is the body of an individual and no healthy eating regime works the same for everyone.

Only thing I'd like to advise is this: "If you fall, get up immediately and keep going! Self pity is deadly for losing weight. You can't afford it!"

I know, I know... I never used to weigh myself twice a day and shouldn't start now. But my parents have scales and I'm on holiday at their place. So I gave into the temptation.

And oh my life! I'll stop doing that now. Fluctuations of up to 3 kg in the last 4 days. Crazy. But I remain about 2 pounds above my last weigh in so far... Grrrrrr!

Well it is Christmas.... (&@###!!!)

No official weigh in until next week. Scale at my parents' says I've gained 6 pounds since Wednesday last week! I'd think that's impossible... I had treats in moderation and exercised intensely 3 times within the last week. :-(

But as soon as I'm home it'll be a damage control week... See what next week's weigh in brings.

I'm still 3 lbs below my original target. But wanted to correct it down originally.

I refuse to be disheartened!

Tom_River said:
1/2 a syn so far today. ;-) tomorrow will be another success. Bam!

Well done! Think I might have your share for tomorrow ;) although saying that from Jan 1st my new exercise regime starts and I can't wait!

Hope you enjoyed that 1/2 :D xx

Well done dude, and happy new year.

I have my weigh in tonight to see how much damage xmas has done. Am veeeeery nervous as scales at work say gained 10lbs. Can't possibly be right - stepping on them was a moment of weakness lol. Starting karate and kobudo this week so hopefully will improve my fitness level a little more!

Thats a cracking muller offer at Morrisons! Might have to pop through! Well done on the loss of 3lbs!

Back