Lost & Found... Map Gone AWOL!

Yay indeed... well, a good day I think.

porridge, berries, 0% greek yog
CD bar, shape yog
5 homemade (small) veg sushi rolls, bowl homemade miso soup
might have CD hot choc later.

This is well under my allowed 1700 cals, but feels like enough and feels RIGHT for today. I feel so much calmer... very weird. Where did the craving/hunger go? Don't care as long as it stays gone.

Tomorrow evening we go to music fest for long weekend, so who knows what challenges that will bring. I will try to eat healthily but I WILL be drinking, this weekend is one I look forward to all year & lots of friends from faraway will be there. So... deep breaths and just go for it, enjoy. First time ever I will have been at this fest as a slim person!!!!

xxx

Well done for having a good day and I think its a good idea to give yourself a 7lbs margin as your weight will naturally fluctuate and WW give you a 5lbs margin either side so cant see any reason why you cant and MORE importantly you saw the scales go slightly over the 11 and pulled it back which is all what maintenance is about.

After you are back from your hols I can do 1000 with you and we can keep each other going as I need something to keep me on track

Love
Jess
xxx

That's a deal, Jess. I feel so much better today, with the food under control... after the festival & the holiday I will need the discipline, and if I can edge down just a teeny bit i would feel safer I think... would see the 11st border approaching before it engulfs me!

xxx

Have an ace time at the festival honey and dont worry too much about the scales you will prob dance all the alcohol off anyway xxxx

Thanks Julie... I will enjoy it, no worries!

xxx

Have just looked at the new title of this forum & realized I am not really allowed here any more... as I am trying to maintain and stick to 1700, usually without CD products (unless I get a choc craving when I will have a bar). Is this to get CD maintainers to move over to the main maintainers board? Because I don't think I can... the support that has got me this far has all been on the CD boards.
Does anyone know why the change has been made & am I likely to be 'moved' or deleted? I feel so sad!!!
xxx

No Katy. KD said it could be for maintainers too. There's no hard and fast rules otherwise I wouldn't be here either. Don't you go anywhere!

If you read the thread KD wrote about Atn CD maintainers it'll explain things. It's very long though so read from the end! xx

God, feeling so shaken and emotional, pathetic huh? There was me telling Lazyhound not to go anywhere & then I realized I am not really in the category any more either. And I am panicking because I know I'm not ready to go it alone, and I can't start all over on the main maintainers board, all the support, all my minis friends, are here.
Blimey. What started off as a great day is rapidly going down the pan, this is the LAST thing I need before my festival weekend... I need to stay on track, and right now I feel like the track has been moved to the other side of a very high fence with barbed wire on top.

xxx

Katy, you are wanted and needed here, we need your wisdom and to read your wobbles so we know what to expect, I have reached goal today, but still have 1 week left of 1200 plan and 2 of 1500, (although CDC said today to move up to 1500 for my holiday if I wanted), so in theory I only have 3 weeks left on here, but I am not going anywhere after that as I like it here and I get the support I need from all of you, so we can be the odd ones out together then, but we definately need you here, keep posting and enjoy your festival, hope the weather is better where you are than it is here...

Greeneyes & Laura, thanks honeys. Big hugs. (Me making wet patches on your shoulders).
Congrats on getting to goal Greeneyes! That's so, so fab. That's what minis is all about. You've done so well and I hope you do stay around. I hope I do too... bit scary how easily i descended into full-on panic there, and still pretty mixed up about it, but hey, it'll all shake down.
Off to music fest in an hour, but feel OK foodwise in spite of my mad morning. Probably good to have a little break and think about stuff, and hopefully have fun.

xxx

we'll all stay here as long as we want to and need to hunny!!

Enjoy the festival and put this out of your head and fill with music joy!!

xx

Hey Katy..
Big hugs to you hon for feeling that way!! You are sooooo wanted here hon you have done so well and we need you!! dont dare go anywhere!!!
Hope your having a good day hon.
lotsa love xxx Marissa x

Hi Katy,

I must be such an internet/minimins virgin- I've only just found your diary! It surprised me that you afraid of your weight going over 11st. You are 2" taller than me and I have made my target 11.5. I'm wondering now if when I get there I shall feel that lower would be better. Did you change your target weight along the CD route or not?
Hope the festival was brilliant, some of my daughters have gone to one this weekend too - Gobal Gathering. I think Womad is on at the same time.

Hi hun,

Hope you're having a fab time at the festival. Oohhh and I'm sure you said it's the first time going as a slim person. Think you were gonna drink too for the first time in a long time. Can't wait to hear how you got on. You're such a star xxx Come back soon xxx

Hey Katy
Hope you had a good time at the festival and didnt let all the hoo-har on the forum affect it.

I think I probably inadvertently sparked it all off by writing that I had done 1500 cals but not 1500cals on CD plan and KD rightly said that if you are following CD 1500 it should be CD 1500 and not a 'version' of 1500.

and I suppose the other thing was the steps forum was so needed as it was either SS or maintenance forum and so many of us were coming over and we werent ss ing and felt guilty mentioning food on the main forum.

We also wanted to come over as you guys on here are so inspirational and positive and show us how we can maintain and how we can get into 'normal eating' after such a drastic way of losing the weight.

PLEASE dont disappear from the forum you are INVALUABLE and I for one would miss you dreadfully if you stop posting. and once I get to goal I will keep posting on here and certainly wont be going to the general maintenance forum as I too have friends here that we have all supported each other throught the good and bad times.

Keep posting and let us know how your weekend went
Love
Jess
xxx

Back