Lost & Found... Map Gone AWOL!

Well done Katy you have done miles better than me today....

Hey Katy,

It definitely is a day at a time and that is how we have to do it.

Im afraid I havent got the wise wisdom of KD or the words to say it as well as you do to me when Im feeling like this, but you definitely need to take some of your own advice as we are always fab at looking after everyone else and we always put ourselves way down on the list of priorities.

I havent been in a great place this last few weeks with one thing and another and wont hijack your thread as I will post it all on mine - but lets say in one way it was actually a godsend that my spare room flooded and it took me offline a bit as you wouldnt have wanted me online in the headspace I was in.

Sending you massive hugs and a big well done for feeling and being in control for the last 2 days.

I will keep online now to keep me in check!!! adn I will check in on you too. we definitely can do this

Love
Jess
xxx

Thanks Serena, Greeneyes & Jess.

Good to see you on the threads again Jess... have missed you. Hope you are OK, will check your thread to see what's been going on in JessWorld. Sending the hugs back your way too.

Three PMs today from friends who have disappeared off the threads, which was lovely... i hate it when people vanish and it's always good to hear that they are OK.

xxx

Thanks all. I think you are right Laura, some days are 1200 more than 1000 but as long as the food is balanced and good-choice and not eaten by the troughful, I will not be concerned by that. Still feeling OK and OH is off today so a busy 'house' type day involving trip to tip, buying paint, discussion at bathroom shop, even possible fridge. Hmmm. Sounds like an expensive day too, but busy, which means options for snacking are minimal.

Trying to get some work done now before we set off.

xxx

Blimey sounds like you wont have time to eat today let alone snack lol. Have a good day honey xxxx

Katy,
Your doing fab hon........ well done....
Sounds like you have a busy fun day ahead of you so there wont be time to even think about food etc......
have fun hon and keep smiling xxx

Yesterday was busy but not a great day food-wise, no binges and no disasters but an oatcake moment... I should know better than to let the things into the house, they spell danger for me. It was more like a healthy-eating maintenance day than a 1000 or 1200, so I will remedy that today and stick to the cals. Baby steps.

Yesterday... started period after skipping one, and felt tired & crampy all day, so I am not going to see the food choices as a problem or a step back, but as a way of getting through. I hope that's not being too fast to let myself off hook, it's more not wanting to panic if that makes sense.

Here goes another day...

xxx

Hey hon
Your doing great...... I find around totm its always a little harder trying to beat those cravings around that time are very challenging..
Hope you have a good day today xxx

LOL you should be an embassador for oak cakes. ;) When I go shopping I think about you but daren't go looking for them, as I may become addicted too. :eek: If I dont try them I can't like them. x

How sad am I? It used to be big yummy cream cakes and chocolate cakes and thickly iced cupcakes... now it's poxy little brown oatcakes that aren't cakes & aren't sweet, with marmite or peanut butter on. Baffling. Sigh. Yet still they have a power over me! I will hereby change my name to Katyoatcakes. Should be a public health warning on the packets....

xxx

I agree about the oatcakes they are my BIG downfall I love them, I try and not buy them, but they ALWAYS end up in shopping basket, !!

Hi honey sounds like your doing better and hopefully now period out of the way you wont crave as much my dear. My downfall is snack a jacks love the salt & vinegar ones they are yum and at 44 cals not a bad adiction i suppose xxxx

I agree about the oatcakes they are my BIG downfall I love them, I try and not buy them, but they ALWAYS end up in shopping basket, !!
Bit like my shopping trolley and chocolate, they just seem to jump in as I go past:confused:

Katy, I used to buy the oatcakes, I loved the cheese ones, but then I checked out the carbohydrate content and was surprised just how much was in them. I didn't buy them again. Well done on your few good days, controlled eating is good even if it is slightly over the calories you wanted to eat, much better than out of control eating. I felt really good yesterday as I had managed to control my eating whereas the day before I ate WAAAAY too much.

Time of the month has alot to answer for! Whenever I get unexplained munchies, I do my sums and bingo it always turns out to be the week before I am due. I know there is a scientific reason behind it all to do with blood sugar but in any event it's a nightmare!

Well done for getting through hun. Must try me some of these oatycakes I fear I a missing something wonderful!

xx

Wouldn't bother with the oatcakes Porgeous, they are strictly unwonderful, just very more-ish.

OK... yesterday an OK day, not good, but not bad either. Finished a batch of work that had been stressing me out so maybe less excuse to go looking for food distractions. And I know I am eating a little too much each day, want to lose that too-full feeling. I am now looking for a GOOD day to motivate myself and shift some lbs. Oh, hang on, how about today? Let's go for it!!!

xxx

You go for it girl!!! we all know you can do this you have come this far and not long to go now xxxx

Back