Lost & Found... Map Gone AWOL!

Good luck for today, Katy.
You have done brilliantly - look how far you've come, wow!. :winner:

GNNNNNHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I weighed in at 11.02... SO NEAR!!!!! So have .2 of a lb to go until target... arghhh!!! I have added the decimal points to the ticker, and that is fine, but the stats at the side will only let me add a whole number so that looks like I am at target. Well, maybe I will get used to that & feel like I am. Or maybe when I get some of JessRabbits magic digi scales at weekend I will see that last .2 of a lb disappear... I hope so!!! I am SO glad, though, have lost 2.4lbs and though that is over a fortnight it is still a loss and I am happy!!!!

Disney, seriously, if I got to a flat 11 or under, you'd have heard my whoops of joy all the way from Ayrshire! Thanks everyone for all the moral support, you lot hep to keep me on track!!! And KD, if you are reading, I WILL be worthy of the secret of the almonds, one day!

xxx

A HUGE well done to you!!! I class that as target, you're too picky :p

Can't wait to get some of the magic digi scales at the weekend :)

So so pleased for you :) xx

Thanks honey... yay!!!! And my reward is 1200 plan with three proper meals a day & still my beloved two shakes... I am a happy, happy bunny!!!

xxx

Katy, well done, l'm sooooo pleased for you, l really am. :bestwishes:

Thanks Disney!!! If you hear an unearthly distant whoop over the weekend, that'll be me hitting target!!! Sound sure carries over the Galloway hills...

xxx

Thanks honey... yay!!!! And my reward is 1200 plan with three proper meals a day & still my beloved two shakes... I am a happy, happy bunny!!!

xxx

well done Katy that's fabulous!!! soooo pleased for you hunny! and 1200 woohoo!! loved that one too!

xxxx

Thanks Lelly & Jess... I will get there, I promise!

xxx

Well done Katy!! Brilliant effort, im so chuffed for you!! xxx

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD

:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::clap::clap::clap::clap::bliss::bliss::bliss::talk017::wow::wow::wow::wow::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:

I agree with Sarette you are being too picky. If you were on a dial scales it would be 11.00 and you would be at goal and 0.2 is nearer to 0 than 0.5 so you would round it down so
I think you have done it!!!!!!!!!

But I know how we all get and I will probably be the same when Im nearer goal that if Im .2 over the goal I wont say I have got there till its 9st 7.0!
BUT I reckon you will have lost that 0.2 by the weekend.

Im so excited and please for you I could pop!
you are my inspiration to get to goal!
xxxxxx

Aw, Jess, Sleepy & MsBunny, thank you!!!! You are so fab and have been pushing me on every step of the way.

Jess, no need for rep, I haven't done anything - but when i do a rep I just click the funny white 'scales' type thing in the bottom left corner at the foot of every post, and that does it.

Sleepy, 11st & .2 of a lb of a woman made of quorn & unpaused peanut butter oatcakes... who'd have thought it?!!!

JessRabbit, you are lovely, thanks for the happy noises, you will get here too and not so long to go either!

Big hugs everyone from a very happy Katycakes.

xxx

Aw, Jess, Sleepy & MsBunny, thank you!!!! You are so fab and have been pushing me on every step of the way.

Jess, no need for rep, I haven't done anything - but when i do a rep I just click the funny white 'scales' type thing in the bottom left corner at the foot of every post, and that does it.

Sleepy, 11st & .2 of a lb of a woman made of quorn & unpaused peanut butter oatcakes... who'd have thought it?!!!

JessRabbit, you are lovely, thanks for the happy noises, you will get here too and not so long to go either!

Big hugs everyone from a very happy Katycakes.

xxx
For sure you deserve a rep you have done something, Katycakes, you have focussed your mind and achieved the goal you set out to achieve. No easy feat as we can all testify. Well done you xx

Chelsea, you are such a sweetie. Read your post somewhere else earlier about working up steps and being happy as you are, and I think that is a fantastic achievement too. You look brilliant and I bet you feel a million dollars, too. The steps are actually great, and you will lose more as you work through them, but slowly, which is the best way now.

Big hugs, all of us have been on our own journeys but it is so lovely to see others getting there too... you and Jess have been stars from day one!

xxx

Thurs May 7th... the day I almost got to goal!!!

Brekky: porridge, berries, spoonful 0% greek yog
post weigh-in snack: 4 oatcakes with peanut butter (I know, no pause... sorry!!!) & hot choc shake
lunch: half bowl cauli soup out (wasn't very nice)
and fruit scone with scrape of butter & jam & a lemon & ginger herb tea
tea: quorn & tofu tomato stew with broccoli (no carb to compensate for oatcakes & scone)

Looking at this I can see how things went off plan after WI - so near yet so far - but loved those oatcakes.

Also, the cauli soup out... just didn't like it. It had all this grated cheese at the bottom... why???? I left most of it, but that gave me licence to have a scone, and again it wasn't really worth the carbs for me... hindsight is great, huh? So this afternoon, back on the wagon, but do feel very full. I am at 1200 now and not sure how today shapes up as that, but will make sure I get it right tomorrow.

xxx

:happy096: for getting to goal!!!!! Mega super-duper congratulations!!!!!!! (that 0.2 is nothing more than a gnat's widdle so we'll let that pass :D)

I am sooooooooooo pleased for you :)
xxxxx

:happy096: for getting to goal!!!!! Mega super-duper congratulations!!!!!!! (that 0.2 is nothing more than a gnat's widdle so we'll let that pass :D)

I am sooooooooooo pleased for you :)
xxxxx

Lol, gnats widdle :D:D:D!

Thanks Serena... pesky gnats, widdling all over my goal weight!!!

xxx

cauli soup sounds grim probably like drinking gnats widdle!
dont beat yourself up about the 4 oatcakes you say there was no pause - but you were celebrating and think how far you have come pre cd how much food would you have celebrated with and 4 oatcakes is hardly going to break the calorie bank and you compensated later in the day and thats what its all about isnt it - being mindful of what we eat rather than just hoovering up everything in sight!!!! (gosh Im sounding a tad like I know what I'm talking about!!!!)
well done chick anyway am going to miss you when you go away never mind 3 weeks will go quickly!
xxx

What's the verdict this morning, or are we not trusting the scales since he fiddled with them?! I'm hoping to pop to Boots today, so excited!! :D

Hiya... scales say 11st so who knows. Will get proper scales at weekend & verify.

Had the worst ever start to a day... my lovely dog died this morning at half seven. I was up early (5) and let dogs out, settled down to mooch through the threads on minis... at 5.30 Daisy came over to say hello, she is 12 & a retired/rescue greyhound with arthritis & heart problems. Her bak legs gave way & she went into panic mode trying to stand, then kind of spasms... I ended up holding her to calm her down and stayed that way for next 2 and a half hours... it just got worse... she would thrash about and bite her tongue and the carpet was all blood, pee & s***. I couldn't let go, but my son found us, OH called vet, daughter came in to sit with me, vet arrived and took 4 jags to actually release her... just so, so horrid.

We will bury her later when OH gets home again. Just talked to my lovely sister-outlaw on phone, and cried some more, feel a bit better now, & obviously have cleaned carpet and showered & thrown some clothes away. Just so upsetting, death isn't always peaceful or quick I guess.

She was my Dad's dog, he died 18 months ago & she came to live here as we loved her & my mum didn't want to keep her. He gave her a very happy life and if there is any justice she will be with him again now... don't really believe that but it's a nice image. Losing her has brought my Dad's death back all over again, gotta go I'm crying all over the keyboard.

xxx

Back